I have a question (Sorry if this is in the wrong forum)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ballister
I wasn't sure if I was supposed to put this in the Computer Help Forum, or in here. I have a question about making sigs. All I have is paint, the standard accessory that sucks. Can I still upload a sig onto my profile, or do I need a certain program to do it? Please tell me if I can, and if so, how to do it.

Piggle Humsy
This should probably go in the sig help/tutorial bit...

I assume you can because there are a few sig makers here who use paint...
but I have no clue as I've never used paint myself...
I think as long as it's a jpeg and under the 30k limit you should be ok. yes

but if you need more advice ask in the sig help/tutorial thread which is pinned up the top of this forum... smile

Ballister
Alright, thanks. smile

hotsauce6548
You can use Paint, but you have to make sure you save the sig as a JPEG or a GIF. You can do that by pressing the drop down arrow in the window that pops up when you are going to save. It will probably say "Bitmap" because that's the default save type on Paint. If you change that to JPEG, you'll be able to upload it, as long as it's under the KMC limits.

Ballister
Alright, thanks. It's actually pretty easy once you know how... Well, it's easy to make simple sigs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.