Hey fellow movie posters names Josh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Josh06
I came here so I could post info on a movie (DVD) petition I had. But as I joined I realized that I couldn't put links in my post till more people knew me!!

Anyways I thought that was so not cool!! I am into movies yes all sorts. As long as it is interesting and has my attention.

Mando
Hello. I didn't know you couldn't post link honestly.

Josh06
Yeah when I tryed to put the link in with my post a message said I was new here and that I wasn't well known yet so I couldn't put the link in which is pretty pointless. If you want members dont restrict them from things like that.

But then again it gives them more members and hits to their website. If I have to become well known I would have to keep coming back!

Slay
Yo,welcome

Well you don't have to be well known.You just need to up your post count untill your a senior member.I mean I'm not well known either but I can post links...

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

Prince Nauj
hello & welcome smokin'

Barker
Originally posted by Josh06
I came here so I could post info on a movie (DVD) petition I had. But as I joined I realized that I couldn't put links in my post till more people knew me!!

Anyways I thought that was so not cool!! I am into movies yes all sorts. As long as it is interesting and has my attention.
You Joined For The Sole Reason Of Spamming Us? What the f**k?

Welcome Anyway. erm

hotsauce6548
I love the smell of new spammers in the morning... droolio

'Specially the KMC kind... shifty

bordom
Originally posted by Josh06

Welcome to KMC... what kinda movies do ya like?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.