Flash vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
THey meet in metropolis bloodlust on, what happens...

snoopdogg
I knew this would happen.

jgiant
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I knew this would happen. Me too...

King Thor
Thor wins. Enough said...

Wild Cowboy
Well, did you knew who would win ??

Juntai
How does Thor win?

King Thor
Originally posted by Juntai
How does Thor win?

How does Flash win?

Juntai
Originally posted by King Thor
How does Flash win? I never said Flash would win, I'm just needing convincing.
smile

But for the sake of it.

Flash is too fast for Thor to hit, Mongoose was too fast for Thor to hit, I posted it in the Thor respect thread. Flash is infinitely faster, so much that time doesn't exist to him anymore. Thor can't time stop or banish him, because Flash can't be cut from speedforce, time isn't relivent, and he can traverse time/space/dimensions.
Plus, his punches, hit with the power of a white dwarf star.
I gotta run to work, I'll give you more whenever.
Your turn.

LethalFemme
How does Flash win?

cause he's hot......in_love

kgkg
I never said Flash would win, I'm just needing convincing.
smile

But for the sake of it.

Flash is too fast for Thor to hit, Mongoose was too fast for Thor to hit, I posted it in the Thor respect thread. Flash is infinitely faster, so much that time doesn't exist to him anymore. Thor can't time stop or banish him, because Flash can't be cut from speedforce, time isn't relivent, and he can traverse time/space/dimensions.
Your turn. Have you heard of the turtle?

and Thor has hit speeders many times , and flash has been hit by slower beings actually this is a fad in his comics

Flash is a lot faster than thor but being faster doesn’t mean thor won’t win.

Thor has godlike reflexes and thor can K.O flash with one blast.
evil face

Energy is absorbing powers are one of thor many hidden abilities that writer leave out.

Knetic energy ------------- something .............................

kgkg
Originally posted by LethalFemme
cause he's hot......in_love ohhh ya I guess so

King Thor
I never said Flash would win, I'm just needing convincing.
smile

But for the sake of it.

Your turn.

Of a white dwarf star? What the f**k?

You obviously don't know anything about astronomy do you? How the hell does he hit with the force of a white dwarf? A white dwarf doesn't move from its axis. It's just in orbit and it doesn't have any power. That didn't have one bit of sense in it. Besides, Flash is just fast but not even close enough to being that strong where he can hit something with that "force."

Go learn some astronomy before you make senseless posts next time....

Swanky-Tuna
Maybe he meant if Flash's punch and a white dwarf tried to teach two different chickens a trick, both would fail.

Juntai

You obviously don't know anything about astronomy do you? How the hell does he hit with the force of a white dwarf? A white dwarf doesn't move from its axis. It's just in orbit and it doesn't have any power. That didn't have one bit of sense in it. Besides, Flash is just fast but not even close enough to being that strong where he can hit something with that "force."

Go learn some astronomy before you make senseless posts next time.... That was actually a quote from a comic.
Suck my dick ******.
Don't speak to me in a condescending manner.

Acrosurge
Thor can take any of the attacks Flash can dish out. A hail of mystical sheet lighting should give Wally something else to think about while Thor flicks him with his pinky finger for the KO.

Flash is not unstoppable. The list of villains who've taken him down in a single move is considerable. Don't make me bring up the poo-filled Identity Crisis incident again. Just read Rebirth last night. Parallax took him and a bunch of the other JLA down in a single attack. Flash didn't react fast enough in that instance either.

Juntai
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Thor can take any of the attacks Flash can dish out. A hail of mystical sheet lighting should give Wally something else to think about while Thor flicks him with his pinky finger for the KO.

Flash is not unstoppable. The list of villains who've taken him down in a single move is considerable. Don't make me bring up the poo-filled Identity Crisis incident again. Just read Rebirth last night. Parallax took him and a bunch of the other JLA down in a single attack. Flash didn't react fast enough in that instance either. Writers wanting to take him out of the story doesn't come into play here, when you're calculating power for power. We've never seen, and probably never will.. Wally bloodlusted. He's the nicest guy in the universe, just like the Flash before him and before him.

Juntai

Flash is not unstoppable. The list of villains who've taken him down in a single move is considerable. Don't make me bring up the poo-filled Identity Crisis incident again. Just read Rebirth last night. Parallax took him and a bunch of the other JLA down in a single attack. Flash didn't react fast enough in that instance either. You obviously don't even know how hard Flash hits. They quite possibly hit harder than Superman. Zoom whooped WW worse than Superman did, and faster, in less time. The only reason he even got beat in that comic was because he started killing other amazons and she had to attack him, lol. And this is one of Flash's enemies he fights and foils regularly.

Acrosurge
Writers wanting to take him out of the story doesn't come into play here, when you're calculating power for power. Those events are still continuity, so they must be considered here.

With all due respect, how does Zoom beating Wonderwoman prove that Flash hits harder than Superman? I have a very difficult time believing this.

jrodslam
With all due respect, how does Zoom beating Wonderwoman prove that Flash hits harder than Superman? I have a very difficult time believing this.

Wonder Woman said that Zoom hits harder than Superman. Flash and Zoom are about the same in speed, so.......

Acrosurge
Originally posted by jrodslam
Wonder Woman said that Zoom hits harder than Superman. Flash and Zoom are about the same in speed, so....... Forgive me, but that sounds like hyperbole. Especially considering the recent beatdown Supes gave WW just before Infinite Crisis.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, I thought Zoom's powers were no longer dependent upon the Speed Force. If that's the case, than I'm not sure you can make an accurate comparison of strength between Flash and Zoom.

grey fox

Go learn some astronomy before you make senseless posts next time....

I can hit with the force of a white dwarf ... it's not that hard.

http://www.philsp.com/data/images/w/white_dwarf_200412.jpg

I just pick it up and slap somebody with it.......

leonidas

jrodslam
Forgive me, but that sounds like hyperbole. Especially considering the recent beatdown Supes gave WW just before Infinite Crisis.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, I thought Zoom's powers were no longer dependent upon the Speed Force. If that's the case, than I'm not sure you can make an accurate comparison of strength between Flash and Zoom.

Supes may have given her a beatdown, but She already knows how hard he hits. When Zoom hit her, she knew and stated that it hurt more than a Superman punch.

Zooms powers were never dependant on the speed force. Its possible to make the comparison because the faster you are, the harder you hit. Thats for all speedsters(Flash's, Top, Zoom, Quicksilver, etc).

Because Wally is about the same speed as Zoom, he can hit as hard/harder than him.

Evil Genius
Ifinite Mass Punch at least as good as any onther punch that has put Thor down

King Thor
That was actually a quote from a comic.
Suck my dick ******.

So.....you don't have anything to back up what you said about "Flash hitting with the force of a white dwarf star" so instead you get mad and you decide to call me a fu*ker and tell me to suck your dick? What the f**k?

That's pretty sad that you can't back up what you say. What's even sadder is that you just decide to insult people because you have nothing to say.

Oh and I'll speak to you any way I want son. Even if it's in a "condescending manner."

the Darkone
That was actually a quote from a comic.
Suck my dick ******.

Now that was uncalled for mad

Grow up! Juntai

leonheartmm
i dont like the beard on king thor, he was much better cleanshaven.

Juntai
So.....you don't have anything to back up what you said about "Flash hitting with the force of a white dwarf star" so instead you get mad and you decide to call me a fu*ker and tell me to suck your dick? What the f**k?

That's pretty sad that you can't back up what you say. What's even sadder is that you just decide to insult people because you have nothing to say.

Oh and I'll speak to you any way I want son. Even if it's in a "condescending manner." It's not the case of me needing to back up a claim because you didnt even think it was one. You went right to insulting me, so I did the same. Don't try to take the moral high ground while calling the kettle black.

Juntai
Originally posted by the Darkone

Grow up! Juntai Dude, I'm probably double your age. Telling me to grow up obviously isn't helping anything in this situation. Because you'll never be able to dictate my actions and shouldn't assume the ability to do so. It's completely fruitless. Off of no basis he tried to insult my intelligence. I insulted him as a result the moment I got offended.

Evil Genius
Originally posted by the Darkone

Grow up! Juntai

I think you should grow up and stop spamming up the forum, with threads noone answers.

Juntai
So.....you don't have anything to back up what you said about "Flash hitting with the force of a white dwarf star"
The problem is.
I CAN back up what I say, like I said, it just wasn't the case.
What now?
http://img266.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flashv2148022rg.jpg

"The faster an object moves, the more mass it obtains. At lightspeed my fits hits like a White dwarf star."

jrodslam
The problem is.
What now?

"The faster an object moves, the more mass it obtains. At lightspeed my fits hits like a White dwarf star."

Nice.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Evil Genius
I think you should grow up and stop spamming up the forum, with threads noone answers.

and who are you, nobody.

King Thor
It's not the case of me needing to back up a claim because you didnt even think it was one. You went right to insulting me, so I did the same. Don't try to take the moral high ground while calling the kettle black.

I didn't cuss you out or anything. I just said that your post didn't make any sense because a white dwarf doesn't move. It only rotates on its axis and it doesn't have any power because it's a dying star. Dying stars have no power because they are already past the main sequence stage, which is when they give off energy and power. Because of that you got mad and you cussed me out? What the f**k? So much for being "older" than us. With that attitude you give people the impression that you are little second grader.

The problem is.
What now?

Well then DC just fuked up hardcore in that case because as I said, a white dwarf star doesn't move or give off power. It is true that the faster an object moves, the more mass it obtains but hitting with the force of a white dwarf star? What the f**k? I'd understand if he said "hitting with the force of a meteor" or and asteroid but a WHITE DWARF STAR???? That's just retarded. DC doesn't even know what other kind of shit to make up for their characters just to make them look and sound more powerful.

Warmonger
The metaphor obviously means a punch from a full speed flash is the equivalent of being hit with a white dwarf star. Basically being hit with something that has a massive amount pressure persquare inch.

grey fox
Originally posted by Warmonger
The metaphor obviously means a punch from a full speed flash is the equivalent of being hit with a white dwarf star. Basically being hit with something that has a massive amount pressure persquare inch.

I think what King Thor is trying to get across is that a white dwarf star isn't powerful and doesn't move so they ****ed up on the description.

Juntai
I didn't cuss you out or anything. I just said that your post didn't make any sense because a white dwarf doesn't move. It only rotates on its axis and it doesn't have any power because it's a dying star. Dying stars have no power because they are already past the main sequence stage, which is when they give off energy and power. Because of that you got mad and you cussed me out? What the f**k? So much for being "older" than us. With that attitude you give people the impression that you are little second grader.

Well then DC just fuked up hardcore in that case because as I said, a white dwarf star doesn't move or give off power. It is true that the faster an object moves, the more mass it obtains but hitting with the force of a white dwarf star? What the f**k? I'd understand if he said "hitting with the force of a meteor" or and asteroid but a WHITE DWARF STAR???? That's just retarded. DC doesn't even know what other kind of shit to make up for their characters just to make them look and sound more powerful.
Belittling is belittling regardless of how much tact is used. I'm blunt. And you're still trying the high ground approach. I'm offended, you're offended, and now we continued with the discussion.

Warmonger was correct..The mass of a star is enough to force solar systems to orbit them. Mass is the cause of gravity. The nearer you are to the source, the more powerful it is. In fact, they're the largest sources of gravity we know, and gravity is the modern sciences most powerful force. What's not correct about it?

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=gravity
There's a link describing gravity for you.

Zarathustra
Thor's one tough cookie, but to the best of my knowledge he doesn't move anywhere near as fast as, say, Superman. Well, that seems relevant when The Flash managed to knock out a White Martian with speed AND strength on par with Superman's in one punch. While he was being chased, he ran around the world, caught up with his opponent, and took him out. His description (From JLA, New World Order)
"Flash Fact: Relativistic effects take over as a body approaches light-speed. Visual input will begin to blueshift and my mass will start to increase towards infinity. At these speeds I'll appear to him as a continuous beam of light. I could hit him a thousand times before he had a chance to blink. Once ought to do it. Maybe he is as tough as the Man of Steel. But packing the mass I mentioned... I'm sure he felt that. Wonder how fast he's travelling. At least seven miles per second. That's escape velocity by the way. Flash Fact."
The Martian is punched beside Mount Rushmore, he lands making a massive crater in Africa. He doesn't get up for quite some time. The Martians can go one on one with and take direct hits from Superman. One punch from the Flash takes one of them out, a single punch where he could have easily delivered hundreds. The Flash can punch at least as hard as (if not harder), and much, much faster than, Superman.

Porsche
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Flash doesn't even hit his opponents with his mass. I thought he basically struck them with the speedforce, which wouldn't have any mass at all. If he struck them at light speed with his actual mass... if he made contact.. he arm would vaporize from the impact. His powers are retarded and don't make sense.

Thor wins since he has magic at his disposal. Magic > everything else since there is no limit to its ability.

leonidas
the metaphor is still . . . confusing, jun. or at least it sounds confusing. it's not implying anything about gravity. it is saying that when flash struck, his fist and arm, due to acceleration, had a mass similar to that of a white dwarf. it's also inaccurate. at lightspeed, his mass would technically be infinite and GREATER than a white dwarf. nor is a white dwarf the greatest source of gravity that we know of -- a singularity at the heart of a black hole is. but again, gravity is not what is being spoken of.

basically, the writer was trying to say that his fist was really massive and dense and instead of saying it hits like a truck or a hammer, he went for the densest thing he could think of -- a white dwarf. just sounds funny the way he said it.

leonidas
Originally posted by Porsche
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Flash doesn't even hit his opponents with his mass. I thought he basically struck them with the speedforce, which wouldn't have any mass at all. If he struck them at light speed with his actual mass... if he made contact.. he arm would vaporize from the impact. His powers are retarded and don't make sense.

Thor wins since he has magic at his disposal. Magic > everything else since there is no limit to its ability.

i agree pretty much completely with this. i also have a personal bias against any character that only loses ANY battle because everyone claims it is PIS. to claim he only loses any battles because of PIS is ridiculous.

thesilverspider
thor wins.........flash has gotten knocked out by lesser beings then thor.

Juntai

Thor wins since he has magic at his disposal. Magic > everything else since there is no limit to its ability. Well, if you read that guy above your post's paragraphs, he wrote up what you're talking about. However the instance I showed told more about the force he hits with, rather than HOW it works.

Juntai
Originally posted by thesilverspider
thor wins.........flash has gotten knocked out by lesser beings then thor. Thor couldn't even hit mongoose, even was told and admitted he was too slow to do it. That's FARRRRRRRRRR less than Flash.

Juntai
"For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first picosecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed." His capabilities are his capabilties. They're fully useable.

Wally is pretty much the fastest being there is. Time and distance is not even relative he can vibrate/run so fast. He cannot be stopped or cut off from this power, because he's the super-speedster that is mainlined to the speedforce. And it's proven he's among the heaviest sluggers in the force department.

How does Thor retaliate?
Can he find an opening in the onslaught of bloodlusted Flash?
How so?

jgiant
I really can decide, i would put my money on flash but not by much...

jrodslam

He doesnt hit them with speedforce aura all the time. Most of the time, its his own fists that make contact.

jrodslam
thor wins.........flash has gotten knocked out by lesser beings then thor.

Flash gets depowered to make comics hes in interesting. Who would want to read about a hero who never takes hits or never gets ko'd?

kgkg
Flash gets depowered to make comics hes in interesting. Who would want to read about a hero who never takes hits or never gets ko'd? Wouldn’t that make Flash comics PIS almost all issue?

Evil Genius
Almost all the time Flash should own all.

jrodslam
Originally posted by kgkg
Wouldn’t that make Flash comics PIS almost all issue?

Almost. I say give him more badass villains.

Magenta, Top(new), Zoom, Turtle, Tarpit, Mirror Master, Grodd, Weather Wizard, Boomerang(new), are all good badguys that can really give Flash a fight.

Captian Cold, although hes cool(no pun intended), Heatwave, Trickster are decent villains, but realistically, they cant/shouldnt be able to be a threat to Flash. Unless they threaten his family or civilians. Id use them for that purpose alone.

The others, should be in Flash comics more often.

jrodslam
Although the reason they dont put Zoom in many issues, is probably because the city wouldnt hold up much. We all saw what happened the last time a bunch of Flash's fought?

Fishy 500
Originally posted by leonidas
the metaphor is still . . . confusing, jun. or at least it sounds confusing. it's not implying anything about gravity. it is saying that when flash struck, his fist and arm, due to acceleration, had a mass similar to that of a white dwarf. it's also inaccurate. at lightspeed, his mass would technically be infinite and GREATER than a white dwarf. nor is a white dwarf the greatest source of gravity that we know of -- a singularity at the heart of a black hole is. but again, gravity is not what is being spoken of.

basically, the writer was trying to say that his fist was really massive and dense and instead of saying it hits like a truck or a hammer, he went for the densest thing he could think of -- a white dwarf. just sounds funny the way he said it.

How can his hand withstand such forces ? confused

jrodslam
^ Dont forget that he can speed up his metabolism and heal instantly.

Fishy 500
^ Dont forget that he can speed up his metabolism and heal instantly.

Mate he wont have any atomic structure left alone a 'healing factor'

jrodslam
Originally posted by Fishy 500
Mate he wont have any atomic structure left alone a 'healing factor'

Well if hes hitting with speedforce energy, it really wouldnt do a thing to him. And if hes moving at lightspeeds or near lightspeeds, he wouldnt get effected at all.

Real life science < fictional science, in comic books.

snoopdogg

Real life science < fictional science, in comic books. That is something we should put into the forum rules.

scotsmn
Thor hits him with a bolt of lighting... regardless of his speed, game over.

jrodslam
Originally posted by scotsmn
Thor hits him with a bolt of lighting... regardless of his speed, game over.

1. Flash is faster than lightning.

2. IF Flash was hit, hed be able to heal instantly.

jrodslam
That is something we should put into the forum rules.

thumb up yes

scotsmn
1. Flash is faster than lightning.
Not if the lightning begins inside of his head. Remember, the "lightning" I'm referring to is the magic .

2. IF Flash was hit, hed be able to heal instantly.

Not if he's missing his head. Flash's durability is pathetic. He has gotten hurt by simply crashing into things. By the way, he can only heal up to a point without consuming more food to have the raw materials to create flesh.

The fact that Thor has magic is what makes this fight unfair for Flash.

leonidas
can flash run in outer space?

jrodslam
Not if the lightning begins inside of his head. Remember, the "lightning" I'm referring to is the magic .

Lightning inside someones head?What the f**k?
Show where Thor has ever done that please.

Not if he's missing his head. Flash's durability is pathetic. He has gotten hurt by simply crashing into things. By the way, he can only heal up to a point without consuming more food to have the raw materials to create flesh.

The fact that Thor has magic is what makes this fight unfair for Flash.

Flash has a human body, so ofcourse things like bullets, swords, would penetrate. However, his healing abilities are off the charts. And youre wrong about him needing toeat more food inorder to heal faster. Dont use real life science to comics. You'll find that it doesnt work. smile

kgkg

Flash has a human body, so ofcourse things like bullets, swords, would penetrate. However, his healing abilities are off the charts. And youre wrong about him needing toeat more food inorder to heal faster. Dont use real life science to comics. You'll find that it doesnt work. smile
he is going to heal from Thor's Attack ?? confused

Flash has been hurt by much less

One shot will K.O flash.

jrodslam
he is going to heal from Thor's Attack ?? confused

Flash has been hurt by much less

One shot will K.O flash.

Yes.

So has Thor.

One shot wouldnt hit Flash.

kgkg
Yes.

So has Thor.

One shot wouldnt hit Flash.
That would make it impossible to damage or he would heal from anything which is false. His been K.O and left nearly dead by attack far less.

Heck he has hurt himself hitting people in the past.

He survives Thor's attack? Nothing shows such things

leonidas
<<he is going to heal from Thor's Attack ??>>

eer

don't forget kg -- every time he loses it is PIS. big grin your thoughts on the matter earlier echoed my own.

i am curious -- jrod how do these 'new, tougher' villains deal with flash in anyway? it seems from what i've read here that:

(1) he punches harder than superman
(2) heals from anything almost instantly
(3) cannot be hit by anything except someone who runs as fast as he does -- which is pretty much no one.

so . . . how does say, mirror master, pose a challenge?

and CAN he run in outer space?

scotsmn
Thor uses magic. Magic doesn't need to make sense. Thor can say... let this lighting strike Flash at this.... very.............. moment! Wherever Flash is, he will be struck, and in a way he can't heal from.

By using magic, Thor can come up with any of a million different ways to kill a fast opponent. Magic is just that ridiculous. Besides, what's to stop Thor from tapping into the Speedforce if he chooses?

kgkg
<<he is going to heal from Thor's Attack ??>>

eer

don't forget kg -- every time he loses it is PIS. big grin your thoughts on the matter earlier echoed my own.

i am curious -- jrod how do these 'new, tougher' villains deal with flash in anyway? it seems from what i've read here that:

(3) cannot be hit by anything except someone who runs as fast as he does -- which is pretty much no one.

Well in the past flash in air was left defenseless( hell i think i saw something like that pretty recently) he even said I can do nothing in the air or he is vulnerable

i guess another PIS

leonidas
hmmm, so thor causes some retarded winds all around the battle area and scoops him into the air. barring that, he just destroys the planet on which they fight and picks him off at his liesure. lightning bolts could be used to herd him toward a portal that was strong enough to suck a full powered/superman level count nefaria into it. he never even has to hit flash to win.

as far as the magical lightning -- it HAS hit speedsters in the past. thor also has omnidirectional attacks that have felled speedsters. he DOES NOT need to hit with fists or hammer to win this fight.

thesilverspider
and no flash can not run in space

leonidas
<<and no flash can not run in space>>

thank you.
big grin

snoopdogg
Does Thor blow up planets all the time?

kgkg
Does Thor blow up planets all the time?
Destroying planets kills innocent lives Thor is a hero

Thor is well capable of destroying multiple planets with one blast.

BRB did the same

thesilverspider
Destroying planets kills innocent lives Thor is a hero

Thor is well capable of destroying multiple planets with one blast.

BRB did the same

yup

jrodslam
i am curious -- jrod how do these 'new, tougher' villains deal with flash in anyway?

Like stated, if he was written to his potential and abilities, hed have the dullest comics on the market. The "new togher" villains are close in speed to him. Some even faster, so they make bettervillains in terms of Flashs ability to use his spped. Considering they are as fast.

it seems from what i've read here that:

CAN punch as hard/harder than Superman.

http://img445.imageshack.us/img445/1696/wonderwoman214110ka5si.th.jpg

CAN heal instantly from attacks.

http://img445.imageshack.us/img445/4606/flashv2156189gx0hg.th.jpghttp://img445.imageshack.us/img445/6100/flashv2156191yq9eo.th.jpg

The top villains i named in a previous post are all well capable of hitting Flash. Some are as fast or faster than he, so for them it would be more acceptable.

Mirror master can teleport and has a mirror gun. Flash takes a few seconds to be faster than instant transmission. Thus Mirror Master is a very deadly/worthy opponent.

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/9276/jlaourworldsatwarpg033kg2pz.th.jpg

leonidas
in the time it took for him to heal from that wound thor would kill him a number of times over.

i thought flash has out run teleporters as well in the past . . .?

so he CAN run in outer space? others said no. what exactly is the context of that scene? did he have help? did he run off the planet and just start running into space? how'd he GET there? and just how the heck would he stop?? (WITHOUT running into something)

Melnorme

Oh look. The Flash fanboys are screaming "Bloodlust, he's using Bloodlust!" to justify The Flash moving at top speed, and hitting his hardest, etc., but the moment Thor pulls out a move that trumps anything Mr. RedTights can do, they fall back to the "he never does that in the comics" line.

Pathetic. Thor wins. Case closed.

snoopdogg
In 1997 Wizard made a top 10 most powerful heroes list. Most of you have seen it. Some agree and some disagree.

Flash was #5 on the list. And that was before he figured out some of the things he could do now with the Speedforce.

Flash is powerful even if you hate him.

leonidas
hmm, and as i recall a certain blonde haired thunder god was ABOVE him on that list . . .

stick out tongue

jrodslam
in the time it took for him to heal from that wound thor would kill him a number of times over.

How? Each strike was supposed to kill him and it didnt. Thor's attacks wouldnt be any different.

i thought flash has out run teleporters as well in the past . . .?

Flash needs momentum to outrun teleportation. There has been times where he's already in motion, so it didnt take much for him to beat it. There has also been times where hes absorbed peoples speed to beat it.

so he CAN run in outer space? others said no. what exactly is the context of that scene? did he have help? did he run off the planet and just start running into space? how'd he GET there? and just how the heck would he stop?? (WITHOUT running into something)

As long as he has some type of footing, he can run in space. Hell, hes done it on numerous occasions.

thesilverspider
thor killed mangog like that if i remember right

snoopdogg
hmm, and as i recall a certain blonde haired thunder god was ABOVE him on that list . . .

stick out tongue Yes he was. But Flash is alot more powerful now then when that list was made.

And Thor was still alive.

thesilverspider
thor aint dead he in some deep sleep state i think marvel is just waiting 2 see whats the best way of bringing such a powerful hero back

Melnorme
(I can't even quote somebody's image, until I'm "better known"? What C-Slurp came up with the rules for this board?! Anyway, imagine that I've quoted that scan of Flash getting hit by lightning...)

The fight against Thor would look something like that, except after he gets hit by lightning the first time, he'd sigh, and pass out. He can't heal if he's unconscious. evil face

And the Flash can't fly through space. He can't even fly through the air. If Thor pulled a classic shockwave, hitting the ground with his hammer, the Flash would get popped up into the air, and flail around a bit trying to "cushion his fall by manipulating the air molecules" or some other speedster wank-trick that totally ignores physics and aerodynamics. Thor would say something spiffy like "mine hammer is upon thee", fly up next to the awkward-looking Flash, hit him with Mjollnir and turn him into paste.

snoopdogg
thor aint dead he in some deep sleep state i think marvel is just waiting 2 see whats the best way of bringing such a powerful hero back Well he made the cover of the Book of the Dead handbook.

scotsmn
Originally posted by Melnorme
The fight against Thor would look something like that, except after he gets hit by lightning the first time, he'd sigh, and pass out. He can't heal if he's unconscious. evil face

And the Flash can't fly through space. He can't even fly through the air. If Thor pulled a classic shockwave, hitting the ground with his hammer, the Flash would get popped up into the air, and flail around a bit trying to "cushion his fall by manipulating the air molecules" or some other speedster wank-trick that totally ignores physics and aerodynamics. Thor would say something spiffy like "mine hammer is upon thee", fly up next to the awkward-looking Flash, hit him with Mjollnir and turn him into paste.

yes

Godblast is going to do more than leave a little welt on Flash's shoulder. It will obliterate him. Heal? ha!

leonidas
<<As long as he has some type of footing, he can run in space. Hell, hes done it on numerous occasions.>>

what the hell was he running on (what was his footing) in that scan you posted with gl? in any event, you answered my question.

a lot more powerful? didn't he have the speedforce back then?

and thor's being 'dead' doesn't have much to do with this thread i'm afraid . . .

thesilverspider
Well he made the cover of the Book of the Dead handbook.

thats bull vision is on the cover also and he aint dead.thor is coming back watch

thesilverspider
that book is dumb ass hell it has hawkeye and bucky both who are alive

snoopdogg
thats bull vision is on the cover also and he aint dead.thor is coming back watch Oh I will. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Melnorme
How? Each strike was supposed to kill him and it didnt. Thor's attacks wouldnt be any different.

Really? Is that stated somewhere? It looked an awful lot like the guy was just trying to torture the Flash my zapping him with electricity. Which also makes your claim that the Flash could just dodge lightning, any lightning, all the time, seem a little bit dubious. embarrasment

And it's rather a moot point. As was mentioned by scotsmn, Thor's lightning hits just a wee bit harder than your average run-of-the-mill supervillain-with-a-gizmo lightning!

snoopdogg
that book is dumb ass hell it has hawkeye and bucky both who are alive All of those guys mentioned were dead at the time the book was published. laughing

snoopdogg

a lot more powerful? didn't he have the speedforce back then?

Yes. He had the Speedforce back then but he didn't know how to use it to the extend he currently does now.

thesilverspider
All of those guys mentioned were dead at the time the book was published. laughing

that book is just dumb period comic characters dont stay dead for long the only character that had his own title and died and stood dead was captain mar-vell(that i can think of at the moment).and lets get back to how thor would kill flash.

jrodslam
Really? Is that stated somewhere? It looked an awful lot like the guy was just trying to torture the Flash my zapping him with electricity.

Its clear that you didnt read the scan. He was trying to kill Flash.

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/9920/flashv2156189gx5id.th.jpg

Which also makes your claim that the Flash could just dodge lightning, any lightning, all the time, seem a little bit dubious. embarrasment

Obviously you didnt see where Flash said that he can go intangible. Meaning that the lightning would go through him.

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/5641/flashv2156191yq1jj.th.jpg

Thor's lightning hits just a wee bit harder than your average run-of-the-mill supervillain-with-a-gizmo lightning!

Kadabra is a very skilled sorceror. If you dont know anything about the character, dont make ignorant statements. Better yet, do some research. smile

scotsmn
Godblast > anything Flash has. It would even destroy his intangible parts since it's... *drum roll*....MAGIC!

Melnorme
Its clear that you didnt read the scan. He was trying to kill Flash.

No, I read it. That's what's called "hyperbole". Villains use it all the time. Maybe you should do some research.

I'm sorry, but going intangible doesn't make you immune to the effects of magic. Not in Marvel, nor in DC.

And technically, being "intangible" shouldn't make you immune to energy effects (like a concentrated burst of electrons) at all, but whatev.

Frankly, I don't give a flying flip about every single flavor-of-the-month that DC dredges up, and you regurgitate in your argument. If he were that powerful, I'd be more familiar with him. And he'd have a better name.

And I wouldn't bandy that word "ignorant" around too readily if I were you, Mr. "I Concur that his Hands are as Mighty as a White Dwarf".

Melnorme
Kadabra is a very skilled sorceror. If you dont know anything about the character, dont make ignorant statements. Better yet, do some research. smile

Hey, guess what, Captain Trivia? I looked up Kadabra...guess what I found?

"The madchild Abhararakadhararbarakh (also known as Citizen Abra) was born in the 64th century, an era in which science is so advanced it is indistinguishable from magic."

Gee, I guess that means that my original guess, that he was some wacko with a gizmo was on the money, and your description of his "great sorcerous powers" was pulled straight from the other end of your mouth?

But thanks for that tip! I would never have been able to make you look so foolish without your advice!

jrodslam
No, I read it. That's what's called "hyperbole". Villains use it all the time. Maybe you should do some research.

Yet you say Thors God-blast would kill him? When in fact Thor probably wouldnt even use a God-blast on him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm sorry, but going intangible doesn't make you immune to the effects of magic. Not in Marvel, nor in DC.

Im not saying going intangible makes him immune to all magic. However, him going intangible would make him immune to Thors lightning.

Frankly, I don't give a flying flip about every single flavor-of-the-month that DC dredges up, and you regurgitate in your argument. If he were that powerful, I'd be more familiar with him. And he'd have a better name.

You really dont have to give a "flying flip" about every character. Im not saying you do. If you were more familiar with Flash, youd more likely know of him.

And I wouldn't bandy that word "ignorant" around too readily if I were you, Mr. "I Concur that his Hands are as Mighty as a White Dwarf".

Please FIND and QUOTE where i said that. Please.

jrodslam
Hey, guess what, Captain Trivia? I looked up Kadabra...guess what I found?

"The madchild Abhararakadhararbarakh (also known as Citizen Abra) was born in the 64th century, an era in which science is so advanced it is indistinguishable from magic."

Gee, I guess that means that my original guess, that he was some wacko with a gizmo was on the money, and your description of his "great sorcerous powers" was pulled straight from the other end of your mouth?

But thanks for that tip! I would never have been able to make you look so foolish without your advice!

Good job in finding a outdated bio. laughing

"Thwarted time and time again by the second Flash, Kadabra's technology was accidentally damaged, and he was transformed into a ghost-like entity. Restored to normal, Kadabra was brought back to the 64h century by a bounty hunter named Peregrine. Returning to the 21st century, Kadabra was stripped of his powers, but after a deal with the demon Neron, Abra Kadabra became a true sorceror, able to cast spells and fire energy bolts."

Look whos foolish? Its ok i forgive you. laughing

Melnorme
Yet you say Thors God-blast would kill him? When in fact Thor probably wouldnt even use a God-blast on him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bloodlust! Bloodlust!

Just because you say so? Sorry, but that's not a solid selling point.

You agreed with him, and defended that position, throughout this thread. I believe among your first forays into this line of idiocy was when you said:
Nice.

Whatsa matta? Embarassed? That's okay. You should be. But I bet you're going to mince words and split hairs to try and whittle away that chagrin. Go ahead. Be my guest. laughing

Melnorme
Good job in finding a outdated bio. laughing

"Thwarted time and time again by the second Flash, Kadabra's technology was accidentally damaged, and he was transformed into a ghost-like entity. Restored to normal, Kadabra was brought back to the 64h century by a bounty hunter named Peregrine. Returning to the 21st century, Kadabra was stripped of his powers, but after a deal with the demon Neron, Abra Kadabra became a true sorceror, able to cast spells and fire energy bolts."

Look whos foolish? Its ok i forgive you. laughing

You can't help but keep sticking your foot in your mouth. Well, okay. I'll admit I knew about the Neron thing and didn't put it up there, just so you'd say something like that so I could add this:

" For a while, Kadabra exchanged his tricks into real magic through a deal with the devil Neron. These days, he seems to have returned to his science-based activities again."

or this:

"After a brief return to his home era (Flash #67–68, 1992) during which the Flash stole him from his greatest audience, Kadabra is now obsessed with revenge against Wally. In addition, he has since gained real magic through a deal with the demon Neron (Underworld Unleashed, 1995), although he appears to have forgotten it since."

...and make you look like a tool. Sorry, that was a bit mean of me. smokin'

jrodslam
Bloodlust! Bloodlust!

Then Thor wins by destroying the planet. Cause no God-blast is killing Flash. However Flash can kill Thor by the vibrational punch. Simple.

Just because you say so? Sorry, but that's not a solid selling point.

No not because I say so. Flash himself said that he could. Kadabras lightning = magical and Thors lightning = magical. You cant prove that he cant. Ill allow you to do so.

You agreed with him, and defended that position, throughout this thread. I believe among your first forays into this line of idiocy was when you said:

I agree with him by saying "Nice." laughing
He mentioned something a comic stated. People argued it wasnt so. Then he proved it was. Bitter?

Whatsa matta? Embarassed? That's okay. You should be. But I bet you're going to mince words and split hairs to try and whittle away that chagrin. Go ahead. Be my guest. laughing

Hardly. You didnt show my quote saying "I Concur that his Hands are as Mighty as a White Dwarf". laughing

jrodslam
You can't help but keep sticking your foot in your mouth. Well, okay. I'll admit I knew about the Neron thing and didn't put it up there, just so you'd say something like that so I could add this:

" For a while, Kadabra exchanged his tricks into real magic through a deal with the devil Neron. These days, he seems to have returned to his science-based activities again."

And make you look like a tool. Sorry, that was a bit mean of me. smokin'

Me sticking my foot in my mouth?

Tell me, where did you get that bio from? laughing

Melnorme
Me sticking my foot in my mouth?

Tell me, where did you get that bio from? laughing

You might want to check the edit. I have a second bio up.

I guess this makes you a pretty crappy Flash fan, to not know that, eh? laughing

Yeah, knock the bio...becuase the bio's got to be wrong, not you. That's it...both bios are wrong, and Jrod is always right! laughing laughing laughing

scotsmn
A magician's magic tricks vs a god's magic... uhh.

Godblast ends Flash. Hell, godblast ends the speedforce.

jrodslam
You might want to check the edit. I have a second bio up.

I guess this makes you a pretty crappy Flash fan, to not know that, eh? laughing

Yeah, knock the bio...becuase the bio's got to be wrong, not you. That's it...both bios are wrong, and Jrod is always right! laughing laughing laughing

Not at all. I can admit when im wrong. Just not in this case. Crappy Flash fan? Not in the slightest.

Its just that the bio YOU put up is wrong. Not cause im always right, but i would assume DC is. Assuming its an updated bio as of 2004. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Melnorme
Then Thor wins by destroying the planet. Cause no God-blast is killing Flash. However Flash can kill Thor by the vibrational punch. Simple.

The Flash would just break his dainty lil' fingers trying to hurt Thor. After all, if the Flash could just vibrate into a super-dense or super-tough guy, he could have taken down Doomsday no problem, right?

Dialogue < visible example. Where did you learn to debate?

And Kadabra's powers are technological in nature. Or didn't you know that, Flash-fan? laughing

Yup. You sure did.
laughing laughing laughing

Nope, I just showed where that was your position, as implied by my calling you "Mr. 'I Concur that his Hands are as Mighty as a White Dwarf'". Don't worry, you can still carry that mantle. It even comes with a cute little hood with decorative lightning bolts at the temples! laughing

Melnorme
Not at all. I can admit when im wrong. Just not in this case. Crappy Flash fan? Not in the slightest.

Its just that the bio YOU put up is wrong. Not cause im always right, but i would assume DC is. Assuming its an updated bio as of 2004. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It is recent, it includes Abra Kadabra's most recent appearance, Flash #217 from Feb 2005. I guess that means you're wrong, and I'm right.

And it also means you're a crappy Flash fan. stick out tongue

jrodslam
The Flash would just break his dainty lil' fingers trying to hurt Thor. After all, if the Flash could just vibrate into a super-dense or super-tough guy, he could have taken down Doomsday no problem, right?

Just like he broke his fingers when he IMP'd Zum right? Who by the way is a tough(durable) and as Strong as Superman. Who is said to be tougher than Thor. stick out tongue

And Kadabra's powers are technological in nature. Or didn't you know that, Flash-fan? laughing

I knew that, however he didnt forget how to use the powers Neron gave him. Contrary to the Flash site you got that from mentioned. I figured you wouldnt know that.

Nope, I just showed where that was your position, as implied by my calling you "Mr. 'I Concur that his Hands are as Mighty as a White Dwarf'". Don't worry, you can still carry that mantle. It even comes with a cute little hood with decorative lightning bolts at the temples! laughing

And its clear you didnt know my means for ever saying "Nice." But as this thread continues, you continue to be wrong inevery post. laughing

jrodslam
It is recent, it includes Abra Kadabra's most recent appearance, Flash #217 from Feb 2005. I guess that means you're wrong, and I'm right.

And it also means you're a crappy Flash fan. stick out tongue

Do you have those comics? Obviously youd see that his abilitys to cast spells and fire energy bolts werent forgotten. He just didnt get much of opportunities to use them efficiently. And his most recent appearance is Villains United #2 fyi.

Melnorme
Just like he broke his fingers when he IMP'd Zum right? Who by the way is a tough(durable) and as Strong as Superman. Who is said to be tougher than Thor. stick out tongue
Different move. Nice try, though. Next?

I'm also quoting from two different sites, but I guess both are wrong, despite having referenced every Flash comic he's appeared in to date, and you're right?
Oh, and that doesn't change the fact that your assessment of him as a "great sorcerer" is off, too. He's a gadget villain, except for a temporary change from Neron. He's not a "great sorcerer", as you keep erroneously maintaining. Next?

Oh, I do, despite your predicted word-mincing and hair-splitting. laughing
And, uh, "means" doesn't mean what you think it means in that sentence.

Coming from you, that doesn't seem to mean much.

Tell me, does this beat-down feel any worse coming from a newbie to the boards? Or are you used to this sort of treatment?

long pig
I don't think Thor could react to a bloodlusted Flash.

Godlike reactions do not equal lightspeed reactions. Thor could win, only by hopefully being able to handle all Flash can dish before teleporting high in the sky and then doing his energy absorbing/attacks.

Flash could win, too.

Melnorme
Do you have those comics? Obviously youd see that his abilitys to cast spells and fire energy bolts werent forgotten. He just didnt get much of opportunities to use them efficiently. And his most recent appearance is Villains United #2 fyi.

The fact remains, the bio was updated later than 2004, and your argument was that it wasn't.

jrodslam
Different move. Nice try, though. Next?

He wouldnt break his fingers doing a vibrational punch, because he vibrates through the body. He does no harm to himself whatsoever. That would be a last resort, and it WOULD kill Thor. A IMP would simply knock him out.

I'm also quoting from two different sites, but I guess both are wrong, despite having referenced every Flash comic he's appeared in to date, and you're right?
Oh, and that doesn't change the fact that your assessment of him as a "great sorcerer" is off, too. He's a gadget villain, except for a temporary change from Neron. He's not a "great sorcerer", as you keep erroneously maintaining. Next?

And i take it both site are official right? Doubt it. Also as stated in a previous post all appearanced to date is Villains United. Youre taking a fans word for his change being temporary or being depowered just because he wasnt the main focus in his last appearances of Flash, and didnt do major damage. He was still able to spellcast and create magical bolts.

Melnorme
He wouldnt break his fingers doing a vibrational punch, because he vibrates through the body. He does no harm to himself whatsoever. That would be a last resort, and it WOULD kill Thor. A IMP would simply knock him out.
I doubt he could even penetrate Thor's skin. An "IMP" would just hurt Thor, a little, as getting hit by any superstrong guy would. You have yet to prove otherwise.

Where is your official source refuting this?

jrodslam
The fact remains, the bio was updated later than 2004, and your argument was that it wasn't.

You dont even know if the update was only his latest appearance or his bio. In Flash #217 Kadadbra didnt even do anything. He threatened to. He didnt do anything in Villains United either. So regardless of when the fan site was updated, they make false accusations because Kadabra didnt do anything in his very last 2 appearances.

Melnorme
You dont even know if the update was only his latest appearance or his bio. In Flash #217 Kadadbra didnt even do anything. He threatened to. He didnt do anything in Villains United either. So regardless of when the fan site was updated, they make false accusations because Kadabra didnt do anything in his very last 2 appearances.

Seriously. I've looked for any site claiming he still possesses magical powers. None that I have found does. They all state that he's back to using gadgets.

jrodslam
I doubt he could even penetrate Thor's skin. An "IMP" would just hurt Thor, a little, as getting hit by any superstrong guy would. You have yet to prove otherwise.

Superman knocked out Thor. Flash knocked out Zum who is as durable and as strong as Superman. 1+1=2

Where is your official source refuting this?

DC Encyclopedia and comics. Not fan sites with made up bios with assumptions in them.

dvampire
Flash is my choice, unless Thor gain some superspeed last time I check he's not winning a majority over Flash.

long pig
Originally posted by dvampire
Flash is my choice, unless Thor gain some superspeed last time I check he's not winning a majority over Flash.
Have you EVER went against a D.C character?

It's ok to have a favorite, but being irrational is simply immature.

scotsmn
Originally posted by long pig
I don't think Thor could react to a bloodlusted Flash.

Godlike reactions do not equal lightspeed reactions. Thor could win, only by hopefully being able to handle all Flash can dish before teleporting high in the sky and then doing his energy absorbing/attacks.

Flash could win, too.

Godlike reactions? His reactions ARE god reactions. They can certainly equal lightspeed since they are the reactions of a god. Right from the start he could godblast Flash, regardless of where he is standing. Thor has never missed a target with his godblast because it's instantaneous.

long pig
Godlike reactions? His reactions ARE god reactions. They can certainly equal lightspeed since they are the reactions of a god. Right from the start he could godblast Flash, regardless of where he is standing. Thor has never missed a target with his godblast because it's instantaneous.
laughing

Melnorme
Superman knocked out Thor. Flash knocked out Zum who is as durable and as strong as Superman. 1+1=2

Zum was not as durable or as strong as Superman. In fact, the explanation was that he was "massed-down" in order to have superspeed, and given that J'onn and the other martians need to "mass-up" in order to be as tough as Superman, we can safely conclude that he was significantly weaker. But I guess you omit that part because it sort of destroys your argument.

Yes, because I'm sure the people who are big enough fans to have made entire websites devoted to the DC Universe have never read the Encyclopedia, and they clearly don't read comics either. Still, where is your quote?

You know what? Why bother...any impartial observer has the record of this exchange to go by. I'm obviously not going to change your mind, so let the record speak for itself.

Melnorme

What does that even mean?

As a matter of fact, yes. Every time Superman gives me a funny look, I literally tear him to shreds. It's not even a contest. big grin

long pig
What does that even mean?

As a matter of fact, yes. Every time Superman gives me a funny look, I literally tear him to shreds. It's not even a contest. big grin
Not you, dude. huh

Witty comebacks, though...even though I wasn't talking to you...What the f**k?

jrodslam
Zum was not as durable or as strong as Superman. In fact, the explanation was that he was "massed-down" in order to have superspeed, and given that J'onn and the other martians need to "mass-up" in order to be as tough as Superman, we can safely conclude that he was significantly weaker. But I guess you omit that part because it sort of destroys your argument.

Can you note where this is mentioned at? Flash himself said that he was as tough as Superman. Regardless, Wonder Woman stated that Zooms punch hurt more than Supermans. If what you say about Zum is true, it doesnt hurt my arguement for the fact that Wonder Woman said what she said.

Melnorme
Can you note where this is mentioned at? Flash himself said that he was as tough as Superman. Regardless, Wonder Woman stated that Zooms punch hurt more than Supermans. If what you say about Zum is true, it doesnt hurt my arguement for the fact that Wonder Woman said what she said.

It's right in Grant Morrison's JLA.

Oh, and those are examples of hyperbole and hyperbole. We're looking for facts, not dialogue.

Melnorme
Not you, dude. huh

Witty comebacks, though...even though I wasn't talking to you...What the f**k?

Sorry, and thanks, I think! But it is true...they're fictional characters, we're never gonna run into these guys!

dvampire

It's ok to have a favorite, but being irrational is simply immature.

Yeah I have. confused Have you ever went against a Marvel character? Was that really called for? Why can't Flash win then? Thor isn't fast enough (not even close), that's why Flash wins.smile

Melnorme
Yeah I have. confused Have you ever went against a Marvel character? Was that really called for? Why can't Flash win then? Thor isn't fast enough (not even close), that's why Flash wins.smile

Dude, look at Alakazam, or whatever his name is, roasting the crap out of the Flash. That's some mere mortal scoring hits with a lightning remote control. We're talking about Thor the God of Lightning. He would have no problem hitting Wally with a bolt or two...and completely shorting out his nervous system in the process. Remember, this is Thor's lightning...not lightning from the plot device o' electrons.

And besides, Thor is definitely a more experienced combatant. He would know how to mess with a Speedster. Like I said...just one shockwave hit to the ground with his hammer, and Wally's up in the air. End of fight right there. The Flash is constantly taken down whenever he loses his footing; he may be the only hero out there who could list a banana peel among his Rogues' Gallery. Thor would take out his footing, then take him out lickety quick. The Flash, he might have a shot, but it's a narrow one relative to Thor, who would easily take the majority.

long pig
Yes, of course I have. I've yet to see you go against anything DC.

Never once said Flash can't win, I even said he could.

dvampire
Yes, of course I have. I've yet to see you go against anything DC.

Never once said Flash can't win, I even said he could.

I have yet to see you go against a Marvel character, but does that give me the right to say that you don't think Marvel characters can be beaten by DCs, just because I've seen you choose Marvel over DC in alot of debates. No. confused

xmarksthespot
I have yet to see you go against a Marvel character, but does that give me the right to say that you don't think Marvel characters can be beaten by DCs, just because I've seen you choose Marvel over DC in alot of debates. No. confused Slade vs Wolverine...

Juntai
"For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first picosecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed." His capabilities are his capabilties. They're fully useable. So, even if they make comics good by dropping Flash now and then, we know he's as fast as he wants to be.

Wally is pretty much the fastest being there is. Time and distance is not even relative he can vibrate/run so fast. He cannot be stopped or cut off from this power, because he's the super-speedster that is mainlined to the speedforce. And it's proven he's among the heaviest sluggers in the force department.

How does Thor retaliate?
Can he find an opening in the onslaught of bloodlusted Flash?
How so?

Juntai
Is Mongoose even remotely close to Flash's speed?
Because he was faster than Thor in combat.

kgkg
Zum ?????????? are you talking about Zoom?

kgkg
I have a question for you Thor fans tho

Why couldn't Flash just absorb Thor's Kinetic energy?

Now that am thinking about it Flash can indeed win

Juntai
Zum ?????????? are you talking about Zoom? Zum was a White Martian who specialized in super-speed.
White Martian's aren't exactly as strong and durable as Superman, but definately on par.

kgkg
Zum was a White Martian who specialized in super-speed.
ohhhhhh the white Martian

Juntai

Now that am thinking about it Flash can indeed win http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla075455rb.jpg
Flash absorbing the speed/kinetic energy- of an entire population of a planet, without laying a hand on any of them.

kgkg
http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla075455rb.jpg
Flash absorbing the speed/kinetic energy- of an entire population of a planet, without laying a hand on any of them. that's with help tho rite?

But that's what I wanna know

I have seen Flash absorb kinetic energy to often. what is Thor counter attack to that?

ANYBODY

Scoobless

Now that am thinking about it Flash can indeed win
I have seen Flash absorb kinetic energy to often. what is Thor counter attack to that?

ANYBODY

I've seen Thor absorb pretty much every kind of energy.... who's to say he can't absorb speed force energy from Flash?

kgkg
Originally posted by Scoobless
I've seen Thor absorb pretty much every kind of energy.... who's to say he can't absorb speed force energy from Flash?
Thor can absorb Flash energy ya that's true

but Flash is faster than Thor ............

here what takes more time

for Thor to use his hammer try to absorb energy ......... or Flash steal thor's speed////// better yet leave him frozen......................

Damn FLASH WINS

Juntai
Besides what he just said....

Wally is "mainlined" to the speed-force, he is the primary weilder of it, and cannot be cut from it. He's the chosen one you could say.

Also, I have a hard time believing he could absorb the speed-force.. it is nearly all consuming. Existing before and after time itself. A concept of the universe, I guess. They've never really explain it, but he's tapped it in many dimensions and times

Scoobless

Juntai

kgkg
Originally posted by Scoobless

He can counter how? Kinetic energy stops movement period.

For Thor to use his hammer he need to use his hammer (Thor won't be able to use the hammer here)

seen most he had to use his hammer. read above he won't be able to because he will be "frozen".

hmmmmmmmm i have seen that...................... maybe

kgkg
So flash wins easily smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>