dooku verse windu both in prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gambit11111111
mace defintly pawns dooku because they fouth twice as practice both one once.

Ballister
Search button. Plus, you make these if you don't know the answer, not to tell people the answer.

Dark Envy
Originally posted by gambit11111111
mace defintly pawns dooku because they fouth twice as practice both one once.

......Dooku wins. Learn Star Wars.

gambit11111111
dooku gets owned. Take a hike

Master Mawi
There's no point denying that Dooku HAD defeated Mace before he became a Sith. But since Dooku turned to the dark side and became Darth Tyranus; Vaapad is a specialized combat form against Dark Side users, Mace would win.

Dark Envy
Originally posted by Master Mawi
Vaapad is a specialized combat form against Dark Side users, Mace would win.

Proof?

Ianus
Agreed. It is NOT specialized against dark siders. That is Wikipedia myth.

gambit11111111
well they werent trying to kill each other.When they fight in the training room they practice mace has beat dooku many time and dooku has beat mace but they never fought with the wil of ending one another,but in the jedi book archives a samll time book,mace and dooku have there light sabers on low but are fighting until submission.And mace clearly wins hes far more powerfull then dooku and mace speliaices in many other arts.

gambit11111111
thats defintly true

Dark Envy
Again, Proof?

Illustrious
well they werent trying to kill each other.When they fight in the training room they practice mace has beat dooku many time and dooku has beat mace but they never fought with the wil of ending one another,but in the jedi book archives a samll time book,mace and dooku have there light sabers on low but are fighting until submission.And mace clearly wins hes far more powerfull then dooku and mace speliaices in many other arts.

When did this happen?

Darth_Glentract
Notice, it says that Yoda and Dooku were the only two to ever best Mace. That means that they were the only ones to ever defeat him at all. That doesn't mean all of the time Yoda or Dooku won. If they fought five times, Mace might win 4 times and Dooku 1. Or maybe Dooku all five times. We just don't know, making that quote unreliable.

Dooku did have a major advantage in training when compared to Mace then. He still does have 30 years on him, but now that 30 years is less important because of overall training is there in a greater amount.

It's more or less a coin-flip fight.

Veneficus

I can't even read this.

Council#13
Alright everyone just check starwars.com!!! mad

Illustrious
Originally posted by Veneficus
I can't even read this.

Yeah same here. You'd need a course in "noobonics" before you can understand that.

Council#13
Originally posted by Illustrious
Yeah same here. You'd need a course in "noobonics" before you can understand that.

agreedyes

Veneficus
Originally posted by Illustrious

I don't think Noobonics is aviable at my high school. stick out tongue

Council#13
this thread needs to be shut down. im sure that dooku beat windu even in both their glory days, as starwars.com said something about mace only losing to two people: Yoda and Dooku

darthsith19
Originally posted by Council#13
this thread needs to be shut down. im sure that dooku beat windu even in both their glory days, as starwars.com said something about mace only losing to two people: Yoda and Dooku
Hey smart one, read what glentract said!

overlord
hee everie bodi, mace defnitanely pawns doekoe beacuse mac s martiel arts using because they fouth twice as practice both one once.

, well they werent trying to kill each other.When they fight in the training room they practice mace has beat dooku many time and dooku has beat mace but they never fought with the wil of ending one another,but in the jedi book archives a samll time book,mace and dooku have there light sabers on low but are fighting until submission.And mace clearly wins hes far more powerfull then dooku and mace speliaices in many other arts.
thats defintly true

dooku gets owned. Take a hike

i is vewy shmart, i is alreaay twelve year old an myn papah toek me 2 mvie onse.

Shadow x 20
I can barely read what you just posted

Darth Brainiac
Dooku has elegance and skill on his side and Mace has brute strength, a superior fighting form, shatter point and a violet lightsaber, I say Mace wins.

Shadow x 20
Despite his stubbornness, the Jedi Archives record Dooku as being a formidable Jedi. He settled numerous disputes on scattered worlds and was unequaled in a classical form of lightsaber combat. Dooku was a man of remarkable character and remarkable lineage. His birthright as the Count of Serenno also afforded him incredible wealth, which he used in his political career as Separatist leader.

Darth Brainiac
Remarkable character, huh? laughing out loud In case you didn't notice HE TURNED TO THE DARK SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Shadow x 20
Remarkable character doesn't mean he was a good guy.

Darth Brainiac
Being a good guy is the basis of even a decent character let alone a remarkable one.

Shadow x 20
not a remarkable one or a decent one. Han was good but no where near decent

Darth Brainiac
You can't have a good character if you are a lieing, cheating scumbag and thats what both Han and Dooku are.

Shadow x 20
Shall we look up the word remarkable?
worthy of being or likely to be noticed especially as being uncommon or extraordinary

Decent now:
conforming to standards of propriety, good taste, or morality

Darth Brainiac
I never said Han had anything more than a basis when it comes to character.But the point is that Mace wins

Shadow x 20
Dooku would defeat Mace. His skill with a lightsaber is unmatched by the PT Jedi Order (Expect for maybe Yoda)

Darth Brainiac
Did you read the first page sonic?

Ballister
Originally posted by Darth Brainiac
Being a good guy is the basis of even a decent character let alone a remarkable one.

Your Force allignment doesn't mean shit, as long as you have skill, which both seem to have. Dooku might lose against Windu, but he'd put up an extremely good fight. But Dooku may have victory.

Darth Brainiac
Finaly we agree on something!!!!!!1

gambit11111111
Now that i think of it,Mace was powerfull.But dooku,who took down ani and obi wan,then did a stand by with the lower hand agianst yoda.But then agian,mace never got the chance to try this task.But if he did,well im not sure but Mace is very powerfull and so is dooku,but windu probley beats dooku,dooku was affriad and weaker then sids, Mace overpowers sids in the fight.So i think Mace wins

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by Darth Brainiac
Did you read the first page sonic?
Can you read? What does sonic have to do with shadow x 20?

Anywho Sidious also had 3 Jedi Masters to defeat

Ballister
Now that i think of it,Mace was powerfull.But dooku,who took down ani and obi wan,then did a stand by with the lower hand agianst yoda.But then agian,mace never got the chance to try this task.But if he did,well im not sure but Mace is very powerfull and so is dooku,but windu probley beats dooku,dooku was affriad and weaker then sids, Mace overpowers sids in the fight.So i think Mace wins

I could spot about 22 spelling/grammatical errors in your posts. That's horrible.

exanda kane
Shutit you lot and go and play Sonic The Hedgehog N00b Edition or something...

Mace would eventually win. Don't ask for proof from me. It's already littered around this thread.

Darth Takáta
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
Dooku would defeat Mace. His skill with a lightsaber is unmatched by the PT Jedi Order (Expect for maybe Yoda)

then how did anakin defeat him??? just because your rating is high dosnt mean that you cannot be beaten.

Dark Envy

Darth Takáta
really? are you sure, ive never heard that before?

Dark Envy

Master Duelist
It would be a close fight but mace would win 3 out of 5 times at least. Dooku did not throw the fight against Anakin and i won't proof otherwise.

Dark Envy
Originally posted by Master Duelist
It would be a close fight but mace would win 3 out of 5 times at least. Dooku did not throw the fight against Anakin and i won't proof otherwise.

Yes he did no expression

calvin44
mace pwns. he is the better swordsman, and the better force user.

Dark Envy
Originally posted by calvin44

And got beaten by Dooku once. Wow.

calvin44
but he wasnt yet in his prime. my case rests.

Dark Envy
but he wasnt yet in his prime. my case rests.

So wasn't Dooku.

calvin44
acually, dooku had been closer to his prime at the time, mace hadnt come up with vapaad yet. so ill still go with mace.

Dark Envy
acually, dooku had been closer to his prime at the time, mace hadnt come up with vapaad yet. so ill still go with mace.

How does Vaapad change anything?

calvin44
vapaad/form VII - The highest and most difficult to master of all forms.
emotions that the Sith use and prey upon are utilized. causing dooku no fear and anger to feed off.

calvin44
Originally posted by Dark Envy
Cause, Dooku threw the fight(Which means he lost on PURPOSE). An Order by his Master Sidious.
that is the most absurd thing i have ever heard. a sith would not want to die, but to live and become more powerful. if u read the books it will definately prove you wrong.

Dark Envy
that is the most absurd thing i have ever heard. a sith would not want to die, but to live and become more powerful. if u read the books it will definately prove you wrong.

Wow, but that does not change the fact that he kicked Obi-Wan's and Anakin's Ass. Also, what if Dooku never expected to die? After all, he knows the Jedi Code.

Dark Envy
vapaad/form VII - The highest and most difficult to master of all forms.
emotions that the Sith use and prey upon are utilized. causing dooku no fear and anger to feed off.

Wtf? I can't understand that!

calvin44
Originally posted by Dark Envy
Wow, but that does not change the fact that he kicked Obi-Wan's and Anakin's Ass. Also, what if Dooku never expected to die? After all, he knows the Jedi Code.
doesnt mean he'd try to prove it, that would be a deathwish.

calvin44
if u cant understand it, maybe you should sign up for language class.

Dark Envy
doesnt mean he'd try to prove it, that would be a deathwish.

That does not make sense whatsoever.

Dark Envy
if u cant understand it, maybe you should sign up for language class.

Oh?

"if u cant understand it, maybe you should sign up for language class."

If you can't understand it, maybe you should sign up for language class.

"vapaad/form VII - The highest and most difficult to master of all forms.
emotions that the Sith use and prey upon are utilized. causing dooku no fear and anger to feed off."

Omg, you never learned about capitalizing didn't you!

"acually, dooku had been closer to his prime at the time, mace hadnt come up with vapaad yet. so ill still go with mace."

......Corrections: Actually, Dooku had been closer to his prime at the time, Mace hadn't come up with Vapaad yet. So I'll still go with Mace.

"but he wasnt yet in his prime. my case rests."

But he wasn't yet in his prime. My case rests.

I beg you not to go through all of your horrifying posts!

calvin44
he owuld not throw the duel for any reasons.

Dark Envy
he owuld not throw the duel for any reasons.

Again, He would not throw the duel for any reasons.

Yes he will, hes loyal/royal to his Master, who is Darth Sidious. And he will obey his orders.

Darth Takáta
Did it look to you like dooku was trying? It looked to me like he was giving his all and anakin beat him fare and square. Any way thats beside the point. Mace would beat Dooku

btw we all can read, you dont need to retype everything

kamikz

Dooku had a much better lightsaber style against lightsaber fights than Mace and had also masterd it to the highest degree.
Dooku was able to stand up to Yoda in force powers and could slap Obi-Wan in ROTS easily.

I'd say Dooku were better at both.

overlord
Yeah, to say Mace 'pwns' is a little bit very very exagurated..

Dush khan Mabeo
agreed

OBI-Ninja

Sorgo
Dooku has mastered a Form that is ancient and has been said to have been used by the best: Tulak Hord, Exar Kun, Malak....

He has mastered it to the HIGHEST DEGREE possible! He also has a strong will of the Force and has been argued to contend or defeat Yoda or Sidious. He has thirty years of Experience over Windu and alot more time as a Jedi and newly found Sith Lord powers.

Now... Many of us at this Forum have come to a conclusion of Mace and Dooku stalemating and I believe this would happen. The fight would be a tie.

Council#13
I still think dooku would win kicking

Darth Takáta
"Dooku has mastered a Form that is ancient and has been said to have been used by the best: Tulak Hord, Exar Kun, Malak..."

incase you didnt realise, vaapad wasnt around then

Darth Faunus
Not to instigate anything Sorgo, but when have any of those of three been known to use Makashi?

gambit11111111
No offence sorgo but Obviously Dooku doesn't have a strong will,If he let sidious take over his mind and become a puppet under sids command.

gambit11111111
Hey overload is that how you reguraly talk or no?

njefuh ndnhbv mncbcf pitty,You dont have to make

fun of yourself.

Dark Envy
No offence sorgo but Obviously Dooku doesn't have a strong will,If he let sidious take over his mind and become a puppet under sids command.

He was never Sid's puppet...

Sorgo

HAHAHAHAHA!

OH MY GOD... I FELL OFF MY DAMNED CHAIR JUST NOW!

Sorgo
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Not to instigate anything Sorgo, but when have any of those of three been known to use Makashi?

People have suggested it before and have made threads regarding it.

Alot of people think they used it because it is a very old and dangerous dueling Form usually used by practitioners of the Dark side.

Sorgo

calvin44
Originally posted by Sorgo
People have suggested it before and have made threads regarding it.

Alot of people think they used it because it is a very old and dangerous dueling Form usually used by practitioners of the Dark side.
they didnt use Makashi...and that is that.

Sorgo
they didnt use Makashi...and that is that.

Have proof?

Didn't think so.

Sorgo

Decay
i dont think dooku threw the fight, he wasnt trying to kill anakin, the whole point was for him to take out obi wan test anakin for sidious. dookus arrogance got the better of him and he didnt take it nearly as serious as he should have and anakin took advantage of it.

had dooku been out to kill both of them he probably would have choked anakin with the force and kicked obi wan to try and finish off later. the whole time he was pushing anakin, trying to make him realise that the dark side could give him an edge and make him more powerful, then he would be an easy target for sidious.

i do believe dooku would win, he has the darkside edge, more offencive force powers (lightning), and he was one of the best jedi around. age doesnt seem to deteriorate saber skills, yoda and sidious were supposedly the best in the galaxy and they were both past their physical prime. using the force its possible to summon the strength to overcome and physical ailments old age brings (like yoda did in episode 2).

i havent seen mace do anything all that impressive, ive heard about alot but the only person he dueled was sidious, and sidious needed him alive so he could use him to turn anakin, having mace about to kill palpatine forced him to make a split second decision to turn on mace, and solidified the jedi as evil in anakins mind.

also how do we know when dooku and mace fought? eveyone says mace wasnt in his prime, if they fought just before dooku left the order mace would have been at least very close to it.

"In his day, Mace was one of the best lightsaber fighters of the Jedi order. It was said only two opponents ever bested him -- Yoda, and Dooku."

"in his day" doesnt that kind of mean in his prime? in my opinion i havent seen anything to indicate that mace could beat dooku. i havent read every piece of star wars literature in existance so i may have missed something, but i think dooku wins, with alot of difficulty.

kamikz

If Mace got a chance he would make out just as fine as Dooku did against Yoda? And just after that you give the conclusion that Mace has faced Sidious while Dooku was scared and weaker (where did you get that?). Shouldent Dooku get a chance to face Sidious by your logic too?

This post gives Dooku the advantage not Mace.

Darth Takáta
Sorgo, this is never going to be a real discussion if you let your fanboyism control you. Look at it from a non biast veiw instead of making up stuff to try and defend Dooku and yourselrf.

Sorgo

Darth Takáta
3 points. 1)when did i say Dooku uses Vaapad, i pointed out that all the old masters didnt use vaapad because it wasnt around. i think thats valid. 2)what did i say about making things up to defend yourself 3) who are you to exclude me?

Sorgo

exanda kane
Originally posted by Sorgo
You know what's funny? Your tendency to misunderstand me and then try to turn it into some barrade where I use false information for the winnings of the Argument.

Excuse me as I completely deteriorate that.

^ It looks like you're saying that Dooku used Vaapad. It looks damned obvious that that's what you're saying in this post. Either that or what you said has shit all to do with what I previously posted... Which is true!

No it doesnt. I couldnt deduce anything from that which would say Dooku is a practioner of Vapaad.

Sorgo
I said that Dooku uses an ancient form that may have been used by Ancient Sith, right?

He then said after that Vaapad wasn't around then.

That doesn't apply to anything, Exanda. Especially to that sentence.

But it does imply that he ment that Dooku uses Vaapad, being why he said "Vaapad wasn't around back then" rather than saying "Makashi wasn't around back then".

^ But saying Makashi wasn't around back then is false.

Darth Takáta
no your wrong. I was pointing out that kun and co. could not have used Vaapad because it was not around. therefore making your point irrelevent. if you would like me explain do ask

exanda kane
Gee, sorry, but I can't understand you now. Must be thee old beer!

Sorgo

Darth Takáta
ok, fair enough. that dosnt mean your not a fanboy though

Sorgo
Oh, Of course I am. I don't deny it. Although alot of people on here do.

Darth Faunus
He's admitted to it, Trakata, on numerous occasions.

Darth Takáta
ok. lets drop it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.