Teen Titans vs Blackout

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Raven
Robin
Cyborg
Beat Boy
Tramm
Starfire
Deathstroke

vs

Blackout-Blackout possessed the ability to tap and manipulate an intense black form of extradimensional energy called the Darkforce. This energy, which appears to be related to the extradimensional black gas-like substance manipulated by Cloak and the Shroud, possesses mass and form, whereas the substance employed by Cloak and the Shroud does not. Although Blackout drew Darkforce from the same dimension from which the Shroud draws his gas-like substance, it is not yet clear whether this is the same dimension of darkness to which Cloak's powers are connected. Blackout's powers seem to have been identical to those of the mutant Darkstar, although Blackout's were gained by experimental means and Darkstar was born with the genetic potential to manifest her powers.

Blackout could project the Darkforce as concussive energy with tremendous force, the limits of which are unknown.

dman2008
Um who is Tramm?

any ways I would say titans win 7/10

Ex11B
remeber..these are the teen titans....a group who many say can defeat the Hulk..... Happy Dance blink laughing out loud

house
Is this the same blackout off ghost rider comics?

golem370
Tramm I thought was Aqualad. A pic of Blackout

dman2008
Originally posted by golem370
Tramm I thought was Aqualad. A pic of Blackout

I think you mean Tempest, that is who Garth (tempest/aqualad) is now. He stoped being Aqualad a while ago.

Oh and with Tempest on the Titans team they win 9/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.