Which Spider-Man villain are you???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Doc Ock
http://quizilla.com/users/ladypirate102030/quizzes/Which%20Spider-man%20Villain%20Are%20You%3F/

I'm Doc Ock of course wink

Some of the questions are kind of obvious.But give it a try and see who you are smile

Silverstein
hmm, interesting. I am macendale- HobGoblin. heheh, kick spidey in the crotch YES! laughing out loud

SnakeEyes
I got Venom...

house
ha, I got scorpian.

Ultimate Hulk43
I got Venom.

Lord Magnus
So far three out of five are Venom...
That includes me in case you can't count.

I was going for Mysterio.

Lord Magnus
3 out of 6

Sorry, had to correct that before anyone else did.

Whoever wrote that was not a comic fan; he made fun of Kraven. Let's form a mob.

doctorstrongbad
It seems like its really easy to get venom. I wanted the lizard or sandman.

Will-one Kenobi
Im Ock, my favourite comic villain of all time I might add.
Dock Ock-2
Hobgoblin-1
Scorpion-1
Venom-3

Silverstein
I didnt actually go for any answers that really describes the villain, I just actually just went for the answers that i liked the most. Thats what I did. Im not particularly sure what villain I actually wanted to be though.

Will-one Kenobi
Some of the questions were really obvious, I agree, Ill look for a more accurate test

The Ones
I got Kingpin sad

willRules
I was Venom

Silverstein
another Venom.

hey Doc, you know what would be funny. What if the people that got Venom are actually the people that want and think Venom (is) in the 3rd movie.

Dr.Conners
There is no suprise, I am Lizard wink

Next Venom_girl
We are Venom
http://images.quizilla.com/L/ladypirate102030/1090022486_kritiVenom.jpg

StinkFist462
Black Tarantula

Spideys Sister
Venom baby. I kicked Spidey below the belt laughing

Drache53
I got Scorpion..

Spideys Sister
laughing I'm sorry.

NoFate007
Venom

Mainstream
Scorpion ( the guy verison)

Eternalfury
I like Kraven, if he's written right he can be a very interesting character

carnage 666
heh.... igot carnage no suprise there

Scarecrow756
I got Doctor Octopus.

K.Diddy
King pin

miroku
this is me

BLACK TARANTULA
-Features: Wears a full black costume with a white tarantula drawn on his face.
-Current Occupation: Crimelord.
-Major Enemies: Spider-Man, Rose III, Delilah, Don Fortunato.
-Strength Level: Way superior to Spider-Man's.
-Powers: Enhanced physical parameters.
-Abilities: Able to regenerate another's wounds (even a broken neck). Presumably, this works on himself too.
-Limitations: No limitations except for his conscience. That never prevented him from doing whateve he felt like, but it allowed him to leave Spidey alive for a couple of times, and leave his son with his ex-wife.

hotsauce6548
Who the hell is Calypso? no expression

Next Venom_girl
She's a Voodoo sorceress. In the 90s cartoon she was also a scientist and the g/f of Kraven the Hunter, and in the comics, she had control over Dr. Connors / the Lizard for a while and made him do evil... stuff...
http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/calypso.html

The Unknown
BLACK TARANTULA
-Features: Wears a full black costume with a white tarantula drawn on his face.
-Current Occupation: Crimelord.
-Major Enemies: Spider-Man, Rose III, Delilah, Don Fortunato.
-Strength Level: Way superior to Spider-Man's.
-Powers: Enhanced physical parameters.
-Abilities: Able to regenerate another's wounds (even a broken neck). Presumably, this works on himself too.
-Limitations: No limitations except for his conscience. That never prevented him from doing whatever he felt like, but it allowed him to leave Spidey alive for a couple of times, and leave his son with his ex-wife.

black as night
carnage

spencerspider
Carnage... how the heck did I get him?

Lord Magnus
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t382641.html

'Nuff said!

Doctor Lecter
http://serio.quizilla.com/user_images/L/ladypirate102030/1090027408_iMysterio1.jpg

MYSTERIO
-Features: Wears a fish-bowl on his head
-Current Occupation: Professional Criminal
-Former Occupation: Hollywood special effects designer and stunt man
-Major Enemies: Spider-Man, Scarlet-Spider, Kaine
-Abilities: Expert designer of special effects devices (Hologhraphics) and stage illusions, master hypnotist & prestidigitator, talented chemist and roboticist.
-Equipment: One-way plexiglass helmet w/half-hour air supply & holographic projector; gas jets mounted in gloves and boots capable of emitting hallucinogenic, sense-dulling, or "web" dissolving gases. Also elaborate stage sets and props as part of his schemes for revenge.
-Weapons: Occasionally carries hypnotic aides & conventional hand held weaponry.
-Limitations: His quest for an 'artistic' revenge on Spider-Man means that he never really actually wants to kill him outright.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.