Darth Vader vs Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
big grin

Next Venom_girl
Let's see. Pred has cloaking ability.
But Vader can sense the Pred via the Force.
Pred has the laser gun thingy.
Vader has his lightsaber and can deflect it.
Pred has harpoons and such.
Vader uses the force to control them.
If Vader doesn't force choke the Pred right away, he impales him on his own harpoon.
The End.

Piedmon
Depends. The Yautja in question would have to have some knowledge of Vader's capabilities, and it would have to be a MASTER combatant.

Vader might be able to deflect the plasma bolts, but its a different weapon than a blaster. Instead of neat little holes, the plasma cannon makes BIG DAMN CRATERS. If the Predator shoots just a little to Darth's left, Anakin still has to get the **** out of the way or he's going to be eating a shrapnel sandwhich, not to mention the concussion just rocking his body.

house
danny glover beats pred, vader beats danny glover therefore vader beats pred. the end

grey fox
vader cut's the poor excuse of a bounty hunter to shreds and then continues looking for the scriptwriter of episode three ("give me damn bad liens will you !!!!......"wink

AcousticDoc
Originally posted by Piedmon
Depends. The Yautja in question would have to have some knowledge of Vader's capabilities, and it would have to be a MASTER combatant.

Vader might be able to deflect the plasma bolts, but its a different weapon than a blaster. Instead of neat little holes, the plasma cannon makes BIG DAMN CRATERS. If the Predator shoots just a little to Darth's left, Anakin still has to get the **** out of the way or he's going to be eating a shrapnel sandwhich, not to mention the concussion just rocking his body.

Vader can dodge that stuff by using speed force. He doesn't seem to be able to tap into the speed force as well as Flash can tho.

Decay
just because glover beat a pred and vader can beat glover doesnt mean vader can beat a pred. rock beast scizors and scizors beats paper but that doeant mean rock also beats paper, glovers style in predator 2 vs vaders style is so far different there isnt much to compair. i think it would be very close between a highly skilled pred with knowlege of force abilites and vader. in the end ill go with vader, force plus lightsaber are too good a combination.

house
but vader can beat a pred you just said it yourself?^^

stillathletic
Originally posted by grey fox
vader cut's the poor excuse of a bounty hunter to shreds and then continues looking for the scriptwriter of episode three ("give me damn bad liens will you !!!!......"wink Bullshit they all die Predator fights li,e a boxer wat the ****????

Decay
yeah vader still wins, but the logic was faulty.

jrodslam
Vader wins.

NoFate007
Vader wins, easily. Predator doesn't have a shot unless it shoots out everything it has including its self-destruct thing, and is close enough to Anakin. And by killing itself, it doesn't even win. Vader wins this 10/10.

SnakeEyes
^ Agreed.

golem370
Darth Vader was beat by a noivce In Luke Skywalker.

jrodslam
Originally posted by golem370
Darth Vader was beat by a noivce In Luke Skywalker.

No. Vader beat the novice Luke even still holding back.

Second time, Luke won. However he wasnt a novice, and Vader was still holding back to a degree. Plus Luke used his anger to gain the advantage over Vader. But if you think about it, if Vader wanted to kill Luke, he would have been done so.

snoopdogg
A elder Predator would do much better than the ones seen in the movies. But in the end Vader takes him out.

Telepathy, Telekenisis, bad @ss fighting skills are a good powerset.

roughrider
Darth Vader could take on 10 Predators, I bet. And 10 Aliens.

gladiator69
Originally posted by roughrider
Darth Vader could take on 10 Predators, I bet. And 10 Aliens. not all at once im sure

roughrider
1 set of ten at a time, I meant.

DigiMark007
See my comments on the other recent Vader thread (or read the forum rules).
Moving.

jollyjim311
Vader chokes him, over.
Or 10 aliens or whatever, Vader wouldn't lose to the likes of them.

overlord
I smell this thread came from the other versus thread.

To the guy who started more than 700 hundred threads and compared a predator to Luke: ha.

Exador
Originally posted by braz
big grin

laughing laughing laughing IMFAO

overlord
IMFAO? In my f*cking ass opinion?
Exador.. What the hell?

DiamondBullets
Lord Vader would rape tha Predator like a computer nerd in prison. Every weapon the Predator has would be countered by Vader.

The Projectiles: Shoulder Cannon, Smart Disk, Spear Gun, and Capture Net all would be deflected by lightsaber or via the Force.

Melee: Wrist Blades and Combi-stick---totally useless.

It would prolly resemble something like Mace vs Jango.

Exador
No. Overlord It's I'm Laughing My F*cking A** Off

overlord
Oh, Is That So, Mister Exador?

So That Means IMFAO Means 'I My F*cking Ass Off.'

Exador
I try not to use the L because, it was never used when I saw it

Exador
By The Way Overlord. What's up with the Jar Jar Vader

overlord
By the way, what's up with not trying to use the L and what's up with changing the subject? smile

Exador
I'm not trying to change the subject. I just think Vader looks freaky with Jar Jar's head on it

overlord
Now you are changing the subject! Shame on you.. smile

xyz jedi
Exador's dyslexic, Overlord needs a new sig. A long time ago when I was a junior member I saw someone with that sig except no JarJar, and it said, "Luke, join me, and take a puff on one of these giant cigarretes."

Predator would beat Vader head on head combat. Vader beat predator only sneakily.

Dush khan Mabeo
Originally posted by xyz jedi
Exador's dyslexic, Overlord needs a new sig. A long time ago when I was a junior member I saw someone with that sig except no JarJar, and it said, "Luke, join me, and take a puff on one of these giant cigarretes."

Predator would beat Vader head on head combat. Vader beat predator only sneakily.
WTF?

xyz jedi
wha'y'mean? what's not to understand?

Dush khan Mabeo
I don't understand the part where Predator pwns Vader, was that bad sarcasm or what?

overlord
Originally posted by xyz jedi
Exador's dyslexic, Overlord needs a new sig. A long time ago when I was a junior member I saw someone with that sig except no JarJar, and it said, "Luke, join me, and take a puff on one of these giant cigarretes." Much stfu learning you have to do still, hmm.. yes

xyz jedi
I can defeat your ass. You've had that sig since as long as I can remember.

overlord
So what the f*ck? I am just some random internet user, why even care?

LordMArkaRAgnos
maybe vader would use the ofrce to put the spinny blade thing up the predators arrse

mace=badass
Dude......... don't bump old threads....

braz
^u just did urself laughing

Council#13
Not really...

mace=badass
Originally posted by braz
^u just did urself laughing

Hardly....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.