Sunday depression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
Am I the only one that feels depressed on Sunday night or afternoon,It's been happening for years,when the weekends over,whether it was a good or bad one,I feel depressed on Sundays sad I dont know why though.......

Koala MeatPie
Yup, I call it the Sunday Evening Blues.

It's even greater in autum.

this is OTF material btw..

kmcdude
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Yup, I call it the Sunday Evening Blues.

It's even greater in autum.

this is OTF material btw..

I dont really think it is OTF material,as I am being quite serious about this and posted the thread here to get serious answersconfused

Koala MeatPie
yeah, See, I tried that. AMny Many times.

Maybe becasue its me who started them, but you will get very annoyed people, and eitehr it will move, die, or get angry posts.

kmcdude
So it's not possible to have a serious conversation about this on here?confused

Mišt
Not unless it involves the government roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ken Kenobi
It's called The Mondays.

Obviously you are dreading going to school tomorrow.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
It's called The Mondays.

Obviously you are dreading going to school tomorrow.

I work big grin but no,I am not thinking of work, I am more thinking about the weekend still.......... confused I guess I could be in my subconscious though.......

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by kmcdude
Am I the only one that feels depressed on Sunday night or afternoon,It's been happening for years,when the weekends over,whether it was a good or bad one,I feel depressed on Sundays sad I dont know why though.......

Any time you wake up on Sundy and you haven't gotten laid on Saturday night, it's always a depressing situation.

Evil Genius
No its the thought of work, financial freedom would be a wonderful thing.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Evil Genius
No its the thought of work, financial freedom would be a wonderful thing.

So you get it to? confused

Maya Zurak
Am I the only one that feels depressed on Sunday night or afternoon,It's been happening for years,when the weekends over,whether it was a good or bad one,I feel depressed on Sundays sad I dont know why though....... I don't like that feeling no expression

Draco69
For some odd reason, I always get depressed on Fridays. God, I'm weird...

KidRock
Gotta love the fridays though.

BackFire
Fridays own, saturdays own, sundays are neat too, except the start of the work week is on the horizon.

Atlantis001

It is because the next day is monday... get it, and I speaking seriously.. sometimes I get depressed too.

Victor Von Doom
I think it's something more profound too.

Cf first lines of Eliot's The Wasteland-

April is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.

Yes I went there.

kmcdude
Originally posted by KidRock
Gotta love the fridays though.

rock Word up

Echuu

Nah, my Sunday's are pretty good.

Fire
sunday is pretty good except that I have to part with Storm again sad

Wonderer
I also get depressed on Sunday...

We should actually not think about the future (in this case about the fact that the next day is the start of work again) or the past, but we should live in the moment, that way we maximise the enjoyment of our limited time over the weekends.

debbiejo
It's the time when people start thinking of excuses for not to going to work on Monday.... yes

Wonderer
Originally posted by debbiejo
It's the time when people start thinking of excuses for not to going to work on Monday.... yes

Or they start thinking for excuses to stop having fun yes

botankus
Sunday is NFL day at my house and the best day of the week for me.

debbiejo
You can still have fun on Monday.....It's a creativity thingie....

Wonderer
Like creative love-making! eek!

debbiejo
Well, I was think of something like shoveling the snow.... wink laughing out loud

botankus
I'm willing to bet Debs has about 20 snowmen in her front yard due as a result of snow shoveling.

debbiejo
We do have lot's of snow right now.....But it's 18 degrees now, I'm not going out..... laughing out loud

But I do still make snow angels every year.....Remember snow angels??

botankus
We have dirt angels here in NC.

debbiejo
laughing out loud That doesn't sound fun at all.......I go out and play around in the snow when it closer to 30 degrees out.....otherwise your insides start to freeze....your eyes, your nose, and inside your ears.....very uncomfortable really. blink

Darth Zannah
'Depressed' is a medical term. You are not feeling depressed, you are just feeling down.

Please do not cloak your words like that, but it reallys pisses me off when poeple say that they're feeling depressed when they're not.

Mišt
Wow.no expression

KmcKarma
Originally posted by Darth Zannah
'Depressed' is a medical term. You are not feeling depressed, you are just feeling down.

Please do not cloak your words like that, but it reallys pisses me off when poeple say that they're feeling depressed when they're not.

Oh sorry no expression What did you want me to call the the thread? I am feeling down on Sunday laughing out loud

botankus
Optimistically challenged.

debbiejo
laughing out loud Optimistically challenged on Sunday thread...

Darth Zannah
Actually yes, that would have been better.

KmcKarma
Originally posted by Darth Zannah
Actually yes, that would have been better.

Care factor 0 wink

Darth Zannah
Maybe my middle finger can change that, asswipe smile

Syren
Bit harsh there, Zannah. Considering you're asking someone to change the title of his thread {even though it's hardly offensive}, you really shouldn't be throwing abusive comments around smile

I usually feel on top of the world on a Friday, until I remember I'm coming close to Monday again roll eyes (sarcastic) Saturdays, I love. My thought process is something like, 'I can get wasted because I have an entire day to recover. And a night. w00t!' w00t But Sundays are usually just a slow day. Not necessarily low, just slow... but I get my housework done no matter how rough I feel and then I chill for the rest of the day big grin

hotsauce6548
I hate Sundays for that specific reason.

Syren
Housework? Yeah, I can see why. But do you live with your parents or on your own? I found that whilst living at home I was less inclined to do the housework spontaneously and I certainly didn't enjoy it. But now I have my own place I take pride in the way everything looks.

Darth Zannah
Originally posted by Syren
Bit harsh there, Zannah. Considering you're asking someone to change the title of his thread {even though it's hardly offensive}, you really shouldn't be throwing abusive comments around smile

Yes, of course, you are right, but the dark side has twisted me...my apologies.

KidRock
It is 1am monday morning and i feel depressed cause i know i need to get up in 6 hours

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.