What do you live for?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
I dont have much to live for at the moment but I wont go in to self pity,I was just wondering what keeps you guy's going? I am happiest on the weekends and a lot of the time somthing good will happen that will make me want to live on,for instance this weekend Me and this girl I have known for a while slept on this small couch together and we just layed there and talked all night and I felt that even though I have known her for like a year,I never really knew her properly untill last night and it was just good being kind of close to someone again and now I will think of this all week and then next weekend somthing else magic will happen smile

debbiejo
Yeah, it's the little things in life, and the connection with people and the magic found in that....It's connections....and doing things outside yourself to brighten someones else's day...

_Sanctuary_
The thought of the future keeps me going.

leonheartmm
an extremely wacked n beautiful friend of mine, best freind. thas about all.

Shakyamunison
Helping others, anything else would just be selfish.

XANA_Mar
I thingk that life has no meaning.

dark_angelz
Weeeellllll I guess its 4 my parents and future. And some truly great friends who stand by me in hard times.

DrDoom101
I live for the love of my life although she doesnt love me back. I also live to be CEO of my own corporation one day.

Magee
You know i've been here for over 2 yrs now and I still don't have that many freinds on here.

Im gonna share something with you that not even my closest freinds know about. About a yr ago I discovered a little narcotic know as cannabis lol. Now just after the summer I found a box of money in mums cupboard, guess wat happens next, I start taking money from it to buy hash. Now over the months the amount gradually grow to a few hundread pounds. And just last week my mum found out.

Now before she found out all I used to do was smoke joints all day, skip college stay home and smoke joints, Go out at night, smoke them way my m8s. Its not good it just ruins your life, you can't be bothered doing nothing and besides all that It drove me to steal money from my family.

After a week without anything ive realised how fuking stupid I was, its like it obscures ur morality and it leeds you to things you wouldn't do normaly.

I just wanted to share this with you as I felt I needed to tell someone and be judged as the stupid bastard I am.

Biscuit
everyone does things they regret, dont worry at least uv learned from it, and thats the best way to learn cos it means ul never forget it. Just be glad that youve changed and look forward to a better life instead of looking back.

WindDancer
I gave up on love ages ago. I now live for my hobbies and personal entertainment. I'm done with education and the search for wisdom. I now live to read comic books, play video games, watch movies, and warhammer.

XANA_Mar
Originally posted by WindDancer
I gave up on love ages ago. I now live for my hobbies and personal entertainment. I'm done with education and the search for wisdom. I now live to read comic books, play video games, watch movies, and warhammer.

All ya need is love...*wha wha wha wha wha!*All you need is love...love...love is all ya realy need.

Storm
To live, to experience life.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Storm
To live, to experience life. For sure....To it's fullest!

the.shape
I have no ****ing clue. :/

debbiejo
^find what pleases you......................

Draco69
I live for money and a successful bachelor life. With the best technological gadgets and luxury cars. Shallow, yes, but I'm being honest.

debbiejo
Then you're pleasure will be short lived.

Maya Zurak
I live for the love to my boyfriend, my family and friends.

I live to hang out with my friends, to become old, to be married one day,
to live without regret, for the Art, for create new things and share them
that makes me the most happy.

I live out of what the next day would be like,
good or bad it doesn't matter...

conclusion:
I live just for the sake of it.

Draco69
Originally posted by debbiejo
Then you're pleasure will be short lived.

Most likely, yes. sad

StrangeDays
peace Magee ....

I live to deconstruct the stories I make up in my head about others and to allow and support others to be all they want to be ...

Fire

To gather knowledge and wisdom (comes from experience) To help friends and family achieve their goals in life, To make sure nothing bad happens to them, To try and educate people in the small fact that everyone's presence in this world has an impression on others and so forth...

lil bitchiness
Every day of my life keeps me going. I live for myself.

So many things to see and to learn - life is good.

And you if you managed to wake up today, then congratulations, you have another chance.

debbiejo
Another chance for a new beginning throwing out the past, not living in it, and just learning something from it.....If you live in it, it will just be a living hell......Make a new start every day....every single day..

Anoushka
i don't know.i live for my higher calling.it used to be drumming/performing.i get a high onstage which is way better than anything i've ever experienced.i love inspiring people and touching them from the stage.now that i've more or less given up drumming,i don't quite have anything.

i've the A levels end of next year.after that....nothing.*shrugs*

Trickster
I don't know what I'm living for.

I think I might be living so that I'm remembered.

Syren
Because I'm here... the only other option would be to stop living, and that's the last thing I want.

princegoku
family and friends the main one. they lift my spirits in hard times and keep me happy in good times

debbiejo
To feel tingly is nice too... cool

Atlantis001

leonheartmm
this certain girl i met. my best friend/dream gf/wife. lol, this is so corny.

debbiejo
I don't know anymore........... laughing out loud

Ronny
Frozen ho hos and the next Tool album

AOR
To live for a reason/ideal/being/person would be to subject to the cause or the ability of the cause. If the cause of living were to cease to exist, than what would you live for? Would you change your cause? You'd have to if you were dependant. Then again you live to survive, so everything else is secondary...

Ballister
I live to become a Pokemon master.

debbiejo
I believe most people aren't aware that they chose the path they are on every second of every day.......You can drudge along and feel miserable, or you can add flavors, scent and vibrancy to it......It's makes any path a little brighter.

Council#13
Hopeful Thoughts of Soon Returning...

MistressofSnape
Harry Potter. Or books in general

el_barto
I live for music, but sometimes it's also those little things in life.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Council#13
Hopeful Thoughts of Soon Returning... Home?

botankus
Home?
No, to Michigan. Bring your own snowplow.

debbiejo
^ For sure.............Snow plows....
Must have about 8 inches.... angel big grin

You never said what your purpose was.
laughing out loud

tax
what is life? for sure, to all of us, it might be different. Have you ever thought about life?If you have than that is the first step already. Isn't life so rigid or have we made it rigid? You see, to live for a cause makes life so rigid, it is like giving it a trait which doesn't suit life but perfectly suits us. Do not have ideas about life. Experience it.

Sir Whirlysplat
To hopefully see my kid born in about 7 and one half months.

Last time I was in this position with a partner she lost it.....

botankus
You never said what your purpose was.
laughing out loud

I'm lucky to even find this forum, much less answer the thread question!

debbiejo
Originally posted by botankus
I'm lucky to even find this forum, much less answer the thread question! HAHAHAHAHA.....See it's a nicer friendlier forum..

Maybe your purpose is to not go in the OT....but to go to the PF along with GF...But they bite in there....gotta wear gloves.

fruits
pretty much the fact that hopefully i can change someone's life. change the world. leave a little part of me imprinted on the world that will always be here.......til it blows up

Itzak
I live because my mom and Dad said so, they say it's health. smile

But really, it's probably My friends, family and school.

Great Vengeance
Family and friends...Also Im interested in how humanity changes during my lifetime. I think this next century will go down as big in the history books...Or we may blow ourselves up...The danger of that is also probably the greatest it will ever be in the upcoming years.

debbiejo
Experiences.

Great Vengeance
Experiences.

Yeh thats a nice fit to answer the question.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
To hopefully see my kid born in about 7 and one half months.

Last time I was in this position with a partner she lost it.....

Gypsies are allowed to reproduce there days?

J/K. Best of luck.

MC_GG
Well love keeps me going.

debbiejo
^ love is great. It makes a person feel alive. Without it a person feels dead inside..

cool_dudes_rule
to be with my girlfriend, she means everything to me.

Nevermind

Hit_and_Miss
For those few beautiful seconds...

...When I get the chance to say those few precious words...

..."I Told You So"

redcaped
I was given life but I didn't ask for it and that is my message to god. Anyway, I have no choice not but to survive forcefully. So, I move on looking for my favorites and having a hard time finding them. Life is a pain, specially if you are neutral. I am a neutral except for sex which I prefer a female to please me as ordered and this is the only order I love, the rest is a BIG crap bullsh*t.

Lord Shadow Z
I live to see what another day brings I guess.

redcaped
Forcefully. I'm crying for freedom to the good god.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by redcaped
Forcefully. I'm crying for freedom to the good god.

The way you write things makes it difficult to understand you.

Are you crying for freedom from the good god?

Are you pleading to god for freedom from something undefined?

Or, are you pleading to something undefined to free the good god?

redcaped
I want freedom as a man-kid being!!!

Roulette
I live life so I can experience what it has to offer....and hopefully one day I'll find the one thing that will make it completely worth living.

redcaped
What is the purpose for a woman to live? Go to school, get educated, make her own career, meet her guy, have a family. The purpose of man? Like god, create, teach, find the proper woman. They both do the same thing in different ways=a woman thinks more of a family.

Jack Daniels
I guess I should say live for Godangel....but honestly I forget that most of the day.....especially at night after hours though...lol...when the wife puts on the daisy dukesdrool
nobody is perfect but I think he can forgive me for that one..lol

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by Roulette
I live life so I can experience what it has to offer....and hopefully one day I'll find the one thing that will make it completely worth living.

I'm here whenever your ready...wink

Lovely Murder
i live each day for my friend... though i dont know why... she would have more friends without me, this i know. so i live for no reason then....

Jack Daniels
quality over quantity...live on!

Roulette
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
I'm here whenever your ready...wink

hahablushing

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by Roulette
blushing

I know, I know.... I would be impressed with me too... To be honest, Most girls are! wink

Alpha Centauri
I know, I know.... I would be impressed with me too... To be honest, Most girls are! wink

Drop it before you've picked it up, buddy.

-AC

Hit_and_Miss
whats the matter AC? can't I joke a little!
some times I wonder why people are soo grumpy,
Don't worry, Be happy!

Roulette

hah..o.o

terd40
i live for beer pong

beer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.