X3 Teaser Trailer Debuts Dec. 5th

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ken Kenobi
aka Tomorrow

Check Apples web site for a high definition teaser trailer of X3. The trailer is also going to be attached to King Kong in theaters.

I can't wait.

TwisterGameX
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t378677.html

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0512/02/index.htm eek!

hotsauce6548
I. Am. Excited. eek!

The Ones
I dont have much expecatations for this film as its directed by Brett Ratner

This film will suck big time

Fianna
roll eyes (sarcastic) ..talk about close minded...

I can't wait.. Jumpy

Lord Magnus
I'm not gonna get all excited about a teaser.
It's not like a photo of Sandman or anything.
Still. (giggles)

Stormluvr
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:O

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Fianna
roll eyes (sarcastic) ..talk about close minded...

I can't wait.. Jumpy

It's not close-minded if it will most likely be true. stick out tongue

Prince Nauj
people you guys havent even watched the movie yet and your already saying its gonna suck, jesus. wait till you watch it ok

Post some pictures if someone can ok

buffymitch
December 5th will be one of the best days in 2005. damn i can't wait to see this trailer. People who say this movie will suck please leave. You can't in no way get our excitement down. I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disappear
there are reasons to believe the movie will suck. ratner and his ideas are a BIG part of 'em. another, from my own fan-point (standpoint, but as a pun,) is that madrox is working with OMEGA RED. jamie's a good guy, rossovich is a bad guy. if that's to be the precedent set by the movie (as it has been with the rest of the franchise,) then it'll completely suck in the eyes of anyone who's ever picked up a comic.

Stormluvr
WEEEEEEEE!!!

Ken Kenobi
From my forum, to yours. Enjoy.

These are from the trailer...

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/75/x320ti.jpg
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/1993/x333xa.jpg

While this one, I believe, is not...

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/3554/x36xj.jpg

crimsonphoenix
^some ppl might be mad that you showed them............im not i have already seen them

Ken Kenobi
I don't see why they'd get mad. I posted them in the thread for the Teaser Trailer, which will feature these characters. If they check this thread out, they are obviously going to watch the trailer and see em anyways.

symbiote ruler
has any 1 seen th trailer yet i was lukin on apple website and cudnt find it, mayb its stil 2 early

hotsauce6548
Wow. Both of them look incredibly fake. no expression

I hope they use CGI for most parts. erm

steverules
Anyone got a link to the trailer.

buffymitch
That trailer is still not on that bloddy website. Did they give a time or something. i can't get all excited and not see it!!!

cain marko
hey i been lookin on the apple website and i cant find it!!!!! is it debutin today for deffo?????

steverules
I know I went on and what do I get...nothin me and my friend were very annoyed about this. We know what characters we can expect to see in the trailer, if it's not on today then I'm gonna have to hope that it's on there tomorrow.

cain marko
thts lyk a whole nother day the descriptions are good an all i jus wanna see some beast some big fury hank mcCoy n juggernaut. i realy hope that beast looks really good and not lyk tht pic some guy posted. i hope they do him real big as well

cain marko
i mean big as in no way is that some guy in a suit u'no lyk broad n stuff

steverules
I heard that Jean has her red/ginger phoenix hair in this one so I'm hoping that they have dark phoenix as the main villain. I think that she would make a great villain plus she could take on prof X and that would mean the audience gets to see just how powerful he is.

cain marko
i so agree with ya n sad as i am have gone through lyk 40 websyts and apparantly there skippin the whole good guy pheonix and goin styt to dark cos it wuld take up too much of the film. i mean introducin new charectors beast bein depressed it wud be too much and it would be so cool sein proff x fyt however he is only telepathic so it myt be a bit poor bein a stationary fyt
wot you think

supreme_being
according to comic book sources it is but i cant find it either RAGE!!

cain marko
so annoyed i really wanna see the brother hood or what pepps are sayin look lyk them. its gonna be so cool

supreme_being
ano AHHHHH dont dissapoint the fans

cain marko
deffo!!! everywhere is sayin its gona be on there part from apple!!!!! the closest thing so far is th shitty thing on the officials websyt.

supreme_being
i mean i was sooooo disapointed when that came out, they didnt even show the bird in the water like at the end of x2 this better be on b4 12 or there will be loads of complaints from fans

buffymitch
http://www.usatoday.com/life/gallery/2005/x3/flash.htm

these are the official pictures on USA Today. Not really much. i think they meant these pictures and not a trailer. I will be dissapointed if any of the news about the trailer is false

cain marko
yup i'll give them some but complan to who the websyts tht have been tellin us tht it'll be on apple. it all myt jus be a roumour to get us all hyped up

supreme_being
mad man im soooo angry now

steverules
I've seen those pics and I think they look rather good. I'm glad that they are having dark phoenix in this one, they hinted towards the possiblity with the glowing eyes and phoenix shadow in the water. I thought that the eyes were dark looking so I thought to myself that I guess this means no.3 dark phoenix. But in the comics she killed herself so I wonder if it will be the same situation her.

cain marko
lol same here it wont be a roumor i'm jus a sceptic i'm makin ma way through the trailers tht are on their. can't f**kin w8

steverules
Well the trailer ain't there today so it might be there tomorrow.

cain marko
tht beast is shit from what you can see is tht even kelsey grammer so better not be him in a suit

supreme_being
well i think the reason they brought in a whole load of new x-men in like making shadowcat an x-man along with collosus was because the x-men are now up against magneto and phoenix...i mean how do they beat the phoenix and magneto, i hope there is not another alliance between the x-men and the Brotherhood i mean thats been done and we wouldnt want another semi-plot like that i mean what would be just bad!

cain marko
collosus and kitty were orriginals witch annoyed me a bit when they dint get trayt into the team. it wud be a bit naff

cain marko
http://the-wild-hunt.org/x-men/beast.gif

i want beast to look lyk tht!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

supreme_being
neh shadowcat and collosus were aways seen as the younger and more naive... which could also be said for rogue and bobby...i mean i liked nightcrawler and now he is gone!! who were the originals anyway?

buffymitch
Isn't Beast the non-violent person in the X-men. I mean he does fight if he has to but i like when he is at peace. i was kinda hoping for something like that.

Steverules what do you mean with the glowing eyes?

supreme_being
her eyes went fiery at the explosion, i thot thats what he meant, ano but its beast i would love to see him in some amazing fight sequences with all his acrobatics i think it would look amazing with him fighting and being a bit more out-going, bein the indoor type isnt kewl, esp when he is such a gd character

Ultimate Rage
they wont post the trailer.....i also believe that they were referring to the pics.......this ****en sucks

buffymitch
Ultiamte rage i love your sig!! i'm hope we get a glimpse of colossus. and that he has a bigger role in this movie

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by buffymitch
Ultiamte rage i love your sig!! i'm hope we get a glimpse of colossus. and that he has a bigger role in this movie

thanx man...yeah they better give him a better role this time...i want to see him kick some Juggernaut ass! evil face

supreme_being
yeah that would be an amazing fight

cain marko
the first x men was cyclops and in no paricular order ice man jean grey(marvel girl) i think hank mcCoy note beast only became the fury version when he drank some serum to try n stunt his evolution shaddow cat (xavier alwayss called kitty or katherine)

cain marko
oh sorry and angel

cain marko
others lyk storm n havok mimic collosus joined later on some years after the xmen were formed however, the comics started with the x men team when everyone had joined

supreme_being
ahhh i hate that they way he does that...its shadowcat and white queen not kitty pryde and emma frost... grr ri hate it when ppl call them by their first name when they r in an action seen

cain marko
lol ditto i also hate the way in the films logan/wolverine moks the nicknames yet he has one him self n dont say tht was his wrestlin name cos we all no tht tha was added

supreme_being
yeah ano i think its cus ppl think its a stage name...whereas the x-men actually use them in a mission...which would be kornier than a stage name

cain marko
agreed so peed of bout this trailer goin to see king kong cos i wanna but mainly to se the f***in trailer!!!

supreme_being
ano i was thinkin that two..il go and watch the trailers then leave.

cain marko
i think it would be cool if in this new movie there is jus a lil seen with mystique and a gun or in some white clothin

supreme_being
yeah or storm in a white suit...lol...they said they want to make the movies as real as possible but with the third one i think it'll be sooo supernatural

cain marko
lol king kong is three hours long grrrr

buffymitch
one thing i hope is that they don't use to many close ups in fights. i hate it when they do thatin movies. you have a hard time following what's really going on. Bryan singer understood that. that's why the Yuriko/Wolverine fight was so great. I Colossus/Juggernaut fight can be spectaculair. just no close ups

supreme_being
yeah deffo but i heard brett ratner is a crap director

cain marko
i luv the whole supernatural side the reality thing is wearing thin both the two films have really struggled to show chaos in the humans due to magneto which from what i've red this will rectify and storm actually get to fly and do summit in this film n if she wore her wyt stuff it wud be ace

supreme_being
ano...in the tornado scene i wanted storm to fly out the jet and do it from there... but was soooo disapointed when she didnt!

buffymitch
yep me too. come rush hour? let's just hope for the best. i don't think avi arad and laura shuler donner etc. would let him mess up this thing completely. So i do have some great expectations

cain marko
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0711840/

take a look (its about bret ratner)

supreme_being
ano it took ages for a good movie to come out and i think they dont want it messed up now!

VenomVA
Originally posted by supreme_being
yeah deffo but i heard brett ratner is a crap director

Yeah, he is! mad

buffymitch
i wana see a storm and phoenix fight. must be great to see

supreme_being
lol ok

cain marko
ditto they wud have dun summit bout it if things were goin wrong plus there is loads of hype i cant w8

supreme_being
man could u imagine storm in all her glory.... that would be fantastic... i always to see that

cain marko
storm n pheonix wud suk pheonix is lyk this supreme being maybe jean grey n storm but pheonix thats more for lyk prof x or sum1 else who is slightly as powerful

cain marko
it wud be amazin

supreme_being
according to sources she attempts to fight phoenix but gets a can of ass woop unleashed on her

buffymitch
it would be cool but she needs some kind of victory. maybe if they work together. or just after everyone fails Xavier will jump in.

supreme_being
no she'll kill some1 (xavier) to conclude the x-men and then realise the devatation she has created and kill her self or magneto will shoot a magnetic sphere through her (OUCH)

buffymitch
i don't want the X-Men and the brotherhood to work together again.

supreme_being
yay another person who agrees

buffymitch
Myabe magneto can use the dark phonix to use her to his advantage you know something liek kill the world leaders or something. maybe far fetched but if they work together again it will look like they were living at peace with each other and that's never gonna happen

cain marko
lol apparantly cyc;ops maybee killed off however the original pheonix wasnt jean grey

supreme_being
yeah
but there will be some sorta peace when some dies,cuz there is a funeral at the end so there is a death! and magneto would stop then will not stop just sorta wait a bit

cain marko
naaaa there will probs be a war between the x men and magnetos guys n the pheonix will be an individual and try to overthrow everyone

cain marko
the funeral will be of jean grey cos she will commit suicide!!!

supreme_being
yeah, only some1 like apocalypse or the hellfire club could manipulate the phoenix, maybe thats why they put emma frost in it?(which they said has been put into x-men3)

cain marko
maybee
there are so many charectors tho

cain marko
Cast (in credits order)
Patrick Stewart .... Professor Charles Xavier
Hugh Jackman .... Logan/Wolverine
Ian McKellen .... Eric Lensherr/Magneto
Halle Berry .... Ororo Munroe/Storm
Famke Janssen .... Jean Grey/Phoenix
James Marsden .... Scott Summers/Cyclops
Rebecca Romijn .... Mystique
Kelsey Grammer .... Hank McCoy/Beast
Vinnie Jones .... Cain Marko/Juggernaut
Aaron Stanford .... John Allerdyce/Pyro
Daniel Cudmore .... Peter Rasputin/Colossus
Shawn Ashmore .... Bobby Drake/Iceman
Olivia Williams .... Dr. Moira MacTaggart
Ellen Page .... Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat
Shohreh Aghdashloo .... Dr. Kavita Rao
Ben Foster .... Warren Worthington/Angel
Anna Paquin .... Rogue
rest of cast listed alphabetically:
Andrew Abud .... Chauffeur
Cayden Boyd .... Young Warren
Cameron Bright .... Leech
Riley Cantner .... X-Kid
Eric Dane .... Jamie Madrox/Multiple Man
Ashlyn Dixon
Bill Duke
Ashley Hartman .... Emma Frost
Art Hives
Bryce Hodgson .... Artie
Chelah Horsdal .... Mercedes Mom
Shauna Kain .... Theresa Rourke/Siryn
James Leard .... Doctor
Vince Murdocco .... Omega Red
Michael Murphy .... Warren Worthington, Jr.
Luke Pohl .... X-Kid
Dania Ramirez .... Callisto
Haley Ramm .... Young Jean
Connor Widdows .... Jones
Susan Wilkey .... Nurse
Kea Wong .... Jubilee
Mercedes Yvette .... M (as Mercedes Scelba-Shorte)

cain marko
i hope they give white queen a decent outfit or atleast reffer to her as white queen
and i hope leech has a bit of physical mutation

buffymitch
Does anybody know where this rumour of this tralier actually started. did it come from trustworthy resources. because i am kind of p*ssed off.

cain marko
www.superherohype.com

cain marko
http://www.superherohype.com/news/featuresnews.php?id=3665

cain marko
apparantly it will be out late tonyt

buffymitch
that's stupid. my time difference is completely different. i'm at least 3 hours ahead. bad move Fox!!!

cain marko
i heard they were goin by time in america

buffymitch
couldn't they just post it as early as possible now they got people waiting grrr.

cain marko
i no i aint happy i cant wait all nyt cos i hav coll tomoz i'll jus spend ma tym in the comp room tomoz waitin if it still aint on

The Ones
what time is it in U.S?

cain marko
no idea

steverules
Hey, have they put it on yet or not?

cain marko
nope now really gettin annoyed grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr mad mad mad

cain marko
http://www.apple.com/trailers/

is this what everyone sees and is this what the teaser will come on
???????????

The Ones
yes for both

cain marko
dammit i want to see it now

steverules
There are new ones there, I don't when they will put the trailer on but it's really starting to bug me that I can't see it yet.

cain marko
on other news i no totally irrelevant and shouldnt mention in this forum but the first pic of flint marko (aka sandman) has been released from spiddy 3

cain marko
same here
i've searched x-men 3 on the site but nout comes up!!!

steverules
There are only a few pics of the the new x-men but none of the villain, spidey 3 comes out 2007 and we already get a pic of one of the villains, as for x-men we don't get anything until now. WHY?

cain marko
i dunno kind sucks lol

steverules
Next thing u know we'll be seeing the trailer for spidey 3 in june 2006.

cain marko
yea and it will come out when it is sed to!!!!!!!!!!

steverules
Exactly, I don't want any more lies, I want the x-men trailer and if apple can't get it then I'm gonna search for it through the whole of google and yahoo if I have to. But what ever it takes I will see that trailer.

cain marko
i'm tryin tht now but everywhere is directing me to apple!!!!!!!

steverules
That's what I'm gettin, I mean u think they would have the brains to at least have it on there websites.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by steverules
There are only a few pics of the the new x-men but none of the villain, spidey 3 comes out 2007 and we already get a pic of one of the villains, as for x-men we don't get anything until now. WHY?

Are you on crack? I've been closely following X3 on all the major websites and have seen a ton of photos of cast and set.

Exactly, I don't want any more lies, I want the x-men trailer and if apple can't get it then I'm gonna search for it through the whole of google and yahoo if I have to. But what ever it takes I will see that trailer.

They always release the trailers late in the day, have patience.

cain marko
late in the day its 1/4 to 9 n ive seen all the cast on set photos and the angle beast n storm photos i want the trailer

steverules
Well I'm sorry I haven't seen all the photo's and no I ain't on crack cause I know what it does to people. I have been waiting all day for the trailer and have even hoped to see it on the x-men 3 movie website but I got nothin.

Ken Kenobi
Well I'm sorry I haven't seen all the photo's and no I ain't on crack cause I know what it does to people. I have been waiting all day for the trailer and have even hoped to see it on the x-men 3 movie website but I got nothin.

Bad luck to you from the UK then, as was said earlier in the thread, they are going by US time. It's not even 1 PM here where I'm at.

steverules
Oh great cause it's 8:51 pm here in the UK, looks like I will be watching it tomorrow. R u enjoying school/work at the moment?

cain marko
meh o well

The Ones
what time are they releasing it in U.S?

steverules
Easy for u to say, I'll be fast asleep while u're watching it or waiting for it.

The Ones
I wish it was weekend. i dont go to bed till 7 A.M in the weekend

steverules
I go to bed at 12 at night.

Ken Kenobi
Oh great cause it's 8:51 pm here in the UK, looks like I will be watching it tomorrow. R u enjoying school/work at the moment?

Neither, I work the 3rd shift at work, so I'm just lounging around right now. I'll probably miss the trailer as well.

Originally posted by The Ones
what time are they releasing it in U.S?

No idea.

bitca730
Whoo can't wait!

TwisterGameX
There is no trailer no expression

The Ones
Prove it

geet
I just saw it on tv!!

It was awesome!

The Ones
course you did roll eyes (sarcastic)

buffymitch
Originally posted by geet
I just saw it on tv!!

It was awesome!

what did you see ? the trailer????

Stormluvr
WHAT IS THE F*CKING SITE FOR THE TRAILOR PPL NEED TO STOP IGGING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buffymitch
whats igging? hi stormluvr

The Ones
STORM, I TOLD YOU!!!

www.apple.com/trailers

Stormluvr
lol ty mitch it's me miles

The Ones
15 minutes!

TwisterGameX
I don't see the x3 trailer no expression

The Ones
If my information is correct, it should be online in about 5 minutes

buffymitch
wheer do you get this information the ones?

The Ones
i cross referenced patterns from different trailer release times with peoples estimates

Stormluvr
i hope ur right

buffymitch
i cross referenced patterns from different trailer release times with peoples estimates

can you expalin to me what that means?

stunna1773
i jus checked and its not there its been more than 5 minutes

The Ones
sure. its proabably wrong but:

I gathered patterns from the trailers release times for other films (from U.S in sync with U.K) and compared them to peoples estimates.

Stormluvr
i'm going to burst if i see it!!!

The Ones
I WAS RIGHT!!!! GIVE ME A MIN TO POST THE LINK!!

The Ones
http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/x3/

watching it now!!!!!!! eek!

stunna1773
eek! eek! eek! eek! rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Stormluvr
OMG!!! big grin

stunna1773
its taking to long to load

stunna1773
yes it f'en rocked

buffymitch
YEAH YEEEEHA

stunna1773
im watching it again lol

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>