Dumbledores death is staged

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HagridsRazor

Josh06
That theory sounds pretty good in my mind. I haven't re-read HBP but I couldn't see Albus dying the way he did he is much smarter than that. I do not believe he is dead at all. And the people who think he is aren't making any type of theory against his death.

He had that potion drank for a reason and harry will set off and end up finding him while the Ministry is thinking he is dead. Who knows?? JK hinted that after reading it a second time someone would find out something.

I think while Albus is away Minerva will become the Headmistress of Hogwarts!! She is the next IMO best canidate for such a big job.

Emily_depp
OMG YOUR SOOOOOO RIGHT LONG LIVE DD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JesuseyGoodness

TheSun
Originally posted by JesuseyGoodness
There's already a thread on this. Close please.
Here we go again, Mr. Fun to the rescue!

Emily_depp
haha

Catherine CSI
Oh my God, that's a brilliant theory!! It's awesome! If that's not happening in Book 7, then you're the next J.K. Rowling with a creative mind like that.

weegie
Dumbledore is dead, get over it

iluvsirius
whaaat?

DarkC
Originally posted by weegie

Catherine CSI
This theory really got me thinking and I have to say it makes sense. Now I'm re-reading the book with this "identity-switching theory" in my mind and... well, let's say it can be an explanation for many things.
Remember what Dumbledore was saying while he drank that potion?
'It's all my fault, all my fault,' he sobbed, 'please make it stop, I know I did wrong, oh, please make it stop and I'll never, never again...'
A little later.
'Don't hurt them, don't hurt them, please, please, it's my fault, hurt me instead...'
If it was Snape who went to the cave with Harry, and that potion caused him to speak without having control of what he's saying, then this quote is acceptable, isn't it? Think about it. After Snape overheard the prophecy and told it to Voldemort, he went to Dumbledore, saying he was sorry, and if he really was, those words could have been what he said to Dumbledore.
Of course, this whole theory only stands if Snape's on the right side. Let's hope he is.

DarkC
Originally posted by Catherine CSI
This theory really got me thinking and I have to say it makes sense. Now I'm re-reading the book with this "identity-switching theory" in my mind and... well, let's say it can be an explanation for many things.
Remember what Dumbledore was saying while he drank that potion?
'It's all my fault, all my fault,' he sobbed, 'please make it stop, I know I did wrong, oh, please make it stop and I'll never, never again...'
A little later.
'Don't hurt them, don't hurt them, please, please, it's my fault, hurt me instead...'
If it was Snape who went to the cave with Harry, and that potion caused him to speak without having control of what he's saying, then this quote is acceptable, isn't it? Think about it. After Snape overheard the prophecy and told it to Voldemort, he went to Dumbledore, saying he was sorry, and if he really was, those words could have been what he said to Dumbledore.
Of course, this whole theory only stands if Snape's on the right side. Let's hope he is.
"Please make it stop" and "Don't hurt them" suggests that Dumbledore was a particularly brutal headmaster at the time, then, if your theory is correct.

Rave X
Wow... mind blowing theory... Am re reading the book right now

Council#13
..... you could have said that in less words, HagridsRazor. it took me 3 minutes to read...

excellent theory. makes me almost (key word: almost) think dumbledore is alive.

Emily_depp
I hope its true megga cool book if it is

sammii
omg what an imagination thats a brilliant therie but snape cud av killed dd if he did make the vow then he had no choice eiva kill dd or break the vow n die himself i dunno i hope ur rite its a brillian theorie n ive always liked snape .............

Mišt
Originally posted by weegie

Seriously, I dont see why everyone has a hard time accepting it. The man is dead. Sirius is dead. Harry's parents are dead. Cedric is dead. DUMBLEDORE is dead.

Someone please explain logically why you think he cant be dead? Why does his death have to be fake?

sammii
i rkkon dd is ded but ppl like him so much they dnt want 2 believe it plus there is strong evidence 4 both arguments but i think he,s ded ........

MC_GG

Ashea16Chic
Originally posted by MC_GG
To motivate Harry to kill Voldemort duh why else

Harry doesn't need motivation...confused

He has that eversince Voldemort killed his parents...

Barker
Dumbledore is dead, Wish for something that could actually happen. Like Harry And Draco Hooking Up. roll eyes (sarcastic)

zombieman
Further proof of Snapes innocence: even Voldemort believes him to have turned to the good side. When he returns in Goblet of Fire, he says something along the lines of: "One who is too cowardly to return, one who I believe has left me forever, and one who is my greatest servant." Surely Karkaroff (sp) is the cowardly one, and Crouch is his greatest servant, so that means Voldemort believes Snape has left him forever.

I also believe the theory that Dumbledore drank living death draft in that cave in book six, making him appear dead. He will return for the last battle with Voldemort I reckon.

Mišt
...he got shot with Avada Kedavra, whether he drank potion or not is irrelevant after that.

melinda_warren
you wish. he's dead.

Ashea16Chic
He's dead...

And no magic can ever bring back the dead!

zombieman
But to perform an unforgivable curse, you have to mean it. Since Snape is a good guy, he did not mean it.

Ashea16Chic
there is no strong proof that he is a GOOD guy...

Barker
Originally posted by zombieman
But to perform an unforgivable curse, you have to mean it. Since Snape is a good guy, he did not mean it.
Stop. DD is dead.

Rowling said something to the Effect of:" "Someone will die in Book Six". I'm sure she didn't mean Amelia Bones. erm

I'm sticking with the "Dumbledore is dead and he was begging Snape to Kill him to stay in Voldie's Good Books, As A Spy", Or something to that Effect.

Jade Chihuahua
Originally posted by DarkC
"Please make it stop" and "Don't hurt them" suggests that Dumbledore was a particularly brutal headmaster at the time, then, if your theory is correct.
Actually, I think thats meant to apply to Voldemort killing Harry's parentd after Snape told him about the prophecy.
I believe Dumbledor to be dead, but I try to keep an open mind.... those of you who tell people to think realistically have clearly overlooked the fact that the HArry Potter series is based on magic.
Im not convinced that DD's alive, but Im not stating my opinion to be fact either...by all means, Im willing to be convinced that he's alive, if someone presents a ggod enough argument.

sammii
dd is dead it,d be 2 predictable if he came back and no 1 would be surprised wich wud make the book boarin though i must admit i was well upset when he died (it made me cry) but no he,s dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.