GoF DVD Directors Cut version??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Josh06
With all the things left out wouldn't you think with this being the first big book made to the screen that they could do a Directors Cut for the DVD?

I think making it all in one was ok but they needed more time just a bit longer. But dont get me wrong the idea to make it two parts was great and they should have done it.

Anyway I made a petition for it online and I need the word spread around so we can get better response.

But I cant post the link in because Im still new and it wont let me till I've been here for so long I guess. So contact me through email we can do it out of this area!!

Does anyone think this is a good idea?

Solo
They could, but they won't.

MC_GG
I would love a director's cut for all the Harry Potter movies. But the thing is WB doesnt do Director's Cut unless they're desperate to make money. Example: Alexander had too many gay scenes so WB had to make a director's cut in which they cut out all the gay stuff and added more action scenes.

Emily_depp
No but OoTP might as its sooo long!

MC_GG
If WB decides to do a director's cut for Harry Potter (which i hope) the movie will be so long that they will have to divide it into 2 parts and put it onto 2 dvds (thats what they did for LOTR Extended Editions)

Joseph_Kerr
Actually the reason they had to do that with LOTR Extended versions is because of the 4 commentaries. It had nothing do with with the length of the movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.