Linkin Park 2006 Album

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Saratn
Linkin Park is steadily planning to make an album for early spring. But it may take some work since Mike and Chester both of side projects of there own. How good do you think it will be? I hope that it will be better than Meteora, and hopefully longer.

stunna1773
i think it will be better

Saratn
i hope it will

l.saratn
Bumping this a bit to say that Linkin Park has played a song with the temporary title known as 'QWERTY' for their new album played at the Summer Sonic Festivle in Japan. Only 19 seconds is actually hearable and anoter 30 seconds is a bit hard to hear on YouTube! It is really heavy in my opinion and it sounds better than most of their songs right now. No one's sure if they are playing more songs at the festivle and now it is rumored that they are pushing the album release to fall.

~Da Rev~
I have a guarentee that its going to sound like everything else of theirs. The guy raps, the other one sings the chorus. Crap Crap Crap.

l.saratn
You apparently haven't heard QWERTY yet. It so far is different than the other albums

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by l.saratn
You apparently haven't heard QWERTY yet. It so far is different than the other albums I strongly doubt its that far away.

l.saratn
You can't just base your opinion on previous albums.

Alpha Centauri
You can't just base your opinion on previous albums.

It's Linkin Park we're talking about, they might as well not have previous albums, just the one.

-AC

l.saratn
Collision Course and Reanimation was nothing like Meteora and Hybrid Theory at all so that means that you can't think that they'll be the same as Hybrid Theory and Meteora just because two had similar things. The other two albums were different.

Alpha Centauri
Collision Course and Reanimation was nothing like Meteora and Hybrid Theory at all so that means that you can't think that they'll be the same as Hybrid Theory and Meteora just because two had similar things. The other two albums were different.

Reanimation wasn't a Linkin Park album proper, it was a remix/collaboration album.

As was Collision Course.

-AC

l.saratn
They are still albums for Linkin Park.

stunna1773
Yeah, I just heard the new song today and it definitly something different from all the previous albums

~Da Rev~
You can't just base your opinion on previous albums. What do i base my opinion on? Future albums? This makes no sense. What does one base opinions on besides their previous albums?

tabby999
current rate on the stock exchange? i hear they're up 42 on the nazdec...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.