Kare Frist Love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Takiko_4ever
I'm not so sure if anyone has posted this thread up yet...so i'm sorry if i stole your thread.

~Well to the main point...
ppl that have read this what do you guys think?
I think it's kind of like a Peach girl book related, but then again it has it's different part's and is more dramanic!
which girl's do you think Kiriya is hot?!?!
Karin is pretty, pretty too...but man...Kiriya can be the man...

Takiko_4ever
Book Sum!

Karin is an average student, bookworm and too coward to say what she thinks when other people hurt her. However, all these things are going to change when she meets Kiriya! Kiriya is handsome, a student of photography and the first person to discover what a beautiful girl Karin is. But it's going to take him some work to win her heart wink

Takiko_4ever
Karin

XxILuvVegetaxX
what no1 else?! -_- lol i like it!!!! poor Karin... she couldnt lose her virginity on the 1st try lol

Toko Sora
Kiriya? Who is that? I know Karin yeah. I am such a Kamichama Karin fan. I love the Manga! Kamichama Karin rocks! big grin bunny I just wanted to try the bunny.

nightriiko07
i love this manga i canot wait until the next part

Hatorikunsays
This is one of my favorite manga series! wow people who haven't read this series need too. Its amazing and I can't wait till the 10th one comes out!

Charmed_Phoebe
I LOVE THIS MANGA!!!! It is so cool! I have only read the first four, but I have to travel far to get them. I want them all!

Hatorikunsays
i really enjoy this manga because its complete cutness all around. I would love to have a boyfriend like Karin's!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.