Teen Tians Vs New Mutants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
HERE ARE THE TEAMS

ROBIN
CYBORG
STARFIRE
RAVEN
BEASTBOY
WONDERGIRL

VS

MAGMA
MELTDOWN
MAGIK
SUNSPOT
WARLOCK
WOLFBANE

bitca730
New Mutants win...

Draco69
No. They don't. Worse threat on the team is Magik. The rest get speedblitzed by Wonder Girl and Starfire. Raven can handle Magik.

LordKaos
Raven's psi powers would be useless against Magik, and the soulsword can handle any of her magic. Warlock transmodes and absorbs the rest.
New Mutants win

Draco69
Raven doesn't have psi-powers......

Raven's Soulself has been a match for Trigon himself. Thus she can handle Magik.

Warlock would be reduced to rubble by Starfire....

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Draco69
Raven doesn't have psi-powers......

Raven's Soulself has been a match for Trigon himself. Thus she can handle Magik.

Warlock would be reduced to rubble by Starfire....

dont know about that one warlock is bad ass but teen titans do win imo wonder girl and raven clean house

Draco69
Wonder Girl could also just call her daddy for help. And her daddy isn't someone to be trifled with...

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Draco69
Wonder Girl could also just call her daddy for help. And her daddy isn't someone to be trifled with...

o really i wonder who that is..................... big grin

thesilverspider
calling parents aint fair what if warlock calls his father............... overkill

LordKaos
Being an empath isn't considered having a psi-power? since when?. Raven has a soulself, Magik has a darksoul, being half demon makes Raven susceptible to corruption and being a magical being makes her susceptible to the soulsword. Warlock comes from a race who at the height of their power can rend stars and Starfires. The transmode virus is initiated through contact, most of the titans have to rely on physical contact, the titans loose and what Warlock doesn't eat, Magik's demons will.

King KAM
I think that Robin takes out alot o the New Mutants.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by King KAM
I think that Robin takes out alot o the New Mutants.

who tim drake.............. confused

King KAM
Originally posted by thesilverspider
who tim drake.............. confused
which robin is that?

thesilverspider
which robin is that?

the current one not the one from the cartoon cause thats dick grayson

King KAM
yep, he is a hog, i got my money that he whacks a few chumps.

thesilverspider
yep, he is a hog, i got my money that he whacks a few chumps.

hell no

King KAM
hell no
the bug eyes own.

thesilverspider
the bug eyes own.
............ What the f**k?

LordKaos
i figured Robin could take a lot of them out too, that's why i i'm banking on Magik and/or Warlock to finish him and whoever else is left off. Why is Meltdown (who as a new mutant would be called Boom Boom) in a lineup with Magik, instead of Mirage or Karma anyway?

King KAM
Originally posted by LordKaos
i figured Robin could take a lot of them out too, that's why i i'm banking on Magik and/or Warlock to finish him and whoever else is left off. Why is Meltdown (who as a new mutant would be called Boom Boom) in a lineup with Magik, instead of Mirage or Karma anyway? I feel like Robin is underrated, if they arent an expert marksman, he will man handle each and everyone of them h2h and can actually beat a bunch of them, he isnt the leader of TT for no reason.

LordKaos
he can't man handle Warlock without the risk of transmode infection or Magma for that matter in her magma form which can melt incoming projectiles at a distance albeit a short one.

Mainstream

so true he is thought Tim Drake nothing to sneeze at.

XerxesLogan
The Teen Titans would stomp the New Mutants......magik would be a problem though. But she'd be the last to fall....but she'd fall.

LordKaos
if she is the last the fall, without her friends encouraging her to hold back her dark nature, nothing would prevent her from unleashing her full arcane might on the Titans, the last time she let loose the world teetered on the edge of the abyss.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by LordKaos
Being an empath isn't considered having a psi-power? since when?. Raven has a soulself, Magik has a darksoul, being half demon makes Raven susceptible to corruption and being a magical being makes her susceptible to the soulsword. Warlock comes from a race who at the height of their power can rend stars and Starfires. The transmode virus is initiated through contact, most of the titans have to rely on physical contact, the titans loose and what Warlock doesn't eat, Magik's demons will.

Trigon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Magik.

Do you know who Trigon is?

Teen Titans will win.

LordKaos
he's an extradimensional demon conquerer, what does him being greater than Magik have to do with her kicking the crap out his daughter? The original soulsword is one of the most powerful mystical artifacts in the marvel universe at it's height it can destroy anything magical, at it's lowest it disrupts anything magical!

LordKaos
oh yeah and the soulsword can absorb and contain souls sounds like a soulself would get eaten by the sword eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.