Create your own character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Dragon
Name: Kai
Species: Zora (Legend of Zelda)
Attacks: Electric field, fin boomerang, slicer, punch, kick, & splash (stun attack.)
Likes: Battling, eating (fish, fruit etc), playing practical jokes, swimming, watching sunset/rise (image that while at sea! happy )
Dislikes: Ganondorf & his creatures (who does?) & meat.
Personality: Quiet, confident & stubben.

That's about it: You don't have to include everything I did such as 'likes' but I & others would like to see that. Pictures can be added, I hadn't got one. erm Never mind.

Koala MeatPie
Name: Koala MeatPie

Species: Inditructabilis.

Attacks / Special: Indestructable and un-Dying. All Powerfull Omnipotent

Sex: Male

Dislikes: Living Organisms.

Personality: Quite and relaxed.

Picture Comming Soon.

Shadow x 20
If he is 10xs older then the universe then how did he come to be?

Name: Cielo

Bio: The Perfect Warrior created by Professor Blue of the BLUE SWORD to protect the world but an alien race came to destroy Cielo but was taken to Mirage Island where he learned how to harness the power of the twelve Celestial Stones.

CaptainBen
what is this?

Mišt
Originally posted by CaptainBen
what is this?

Your sig is freakin awesomethumb up

hotsauce6548

CaptainBen
Yea he made it

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by CaptainBen
Yea he made it

laughing

I meant I appreactiate credit in the sig.

CaptainBen
ooooo

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
If he is 10xs older then the universe then how did he come to be?

(...)

Time Travel.

I'm my own Father.

Bro SMASH
Name: Kamenashi

Species: Human

Fighting Style: Mugen Tenshin Ninjustsu with a little bit of Hayabusa Ninjutsu

Dislikes: The Mishima family

Quick Bio: Left in the Mugen Tenshin Village when he was an infant, he was raised by the ninja clan and became a top student at the age of 11. Now 8 years later, he's began to wonder about his origins, a secret that has been kept from him all his life.

Peach
I'm not really sure what relevance to video games this thread has.

Bro SMASH
It pretty much implied "create your own video game character". The first poster made a character of a species from the Zelda franchise.

It's no different from the Game Ideas topic.

Bro SMASH
I think I'll update my info on my character:

Name: Kamenashi

Species: Human

Fighting Style: Mugen Tenshin Ninjustsu with a little bit of Hayabusa Ninjutsu

Dislikes: The Mishima family, DOATEC, G Corportation

Family: Jin Kazama(Father), Kasumi(Mother), Kazuya Mishima(Paternal Grandfather), Jun Kazama(Paternal Grandmother), Heihachi Mishima (Paternal Great-Grandfather), Kazumi Mishima(Paternal Great-Grandmother), Jinpachi Mishima(Paternal Great-Great-Grandfather), Ayame(Maternal Grandmother), Shiden(Maternal Grandfather), Asuka Kazama(Cousin), Hayate(Uncle), Ayane(Aunt), Lee Chaolan(Foster Great-Uncle), Lars Alexandersson(Paternal Great-Uncle), Raidou(Maternal Great-Uncle)

Quick Bio: Left in the Mugen Tenshin Village when he was an infant, he was raised by the ninja clan and became a top student at the age of 11. Now 8 years later, he's began to wonder about his heritage, a secret that has been kept from him for all his life. Only Hayate, Hayabusa, and Ayane know who his biological parents are, while Ayame only knows that who his mother is.

Since Kamenashi is the son of a "Runaway Shinobi" (who the clan is assigned to kill) and is a decendant of the Mishima clan (whose violent acts has gained a bad reputation throughout the world that himself has grown to despise), they have kept quiet about his origins so that it wouldn't effect him or anyone else. Now at 19, he's now questioning the people who knows the truth but can he really handle it?

Phanteros
Mary sues, Mary Sues everywhere!!!! D:

Ridley_Prime
I know right?

Bro SMASH
Originally posted by Phanteros
Mary sues, Mary Sues everywhere!!!! D:

Not...my character. sad

menokokoro
Decided I didn't want to share that character haha. sorry.

Bro SMASH
Then why bring it up?

MadMel
He edited his post, silly. stick out tongue

Game - Ace Attorney Series

Name: Julius Clark
Nationality: Australian
Profession: Prosecutor
Dislikes: Criminals
Family: Brother, missing
Ultra Quick Bio: Parents murdered mysteriously, brother missing. Lawyer (studied overseas, like every other young genius prosecutor in this series wink ) Catches criminals yadda yadda.
Special skills: Hearing - Similar to how Apollo Justice can pick up on subtle visual twitches, Julius can detect audio twitches, or subtle changes in a person's voice that can indicate lying or concealment.

Trying to make a pic, but re-coloring Klavier Gavin's sprite is hard. His hair has nearly 20 different shades of blonde alone!! erm

Bro SMASH
Originally posted by MadMel
He edited his post, silly. stick out tongue

Oh. Didn't catch that. embarrasment

Originally posted by MadMel
Game - Ace Attorney Series

Name: Julius Clark
Nationality: Australian
Profession: Prosecutor
Dislikes: Criminals
Family: Brother, missing
Ultra Quick Bio: Parents murdered mysteriously, brother missing. Lawyer (studied overseas, like every other young genius prosecutor in this series wink ) Catches criminals yadda yadda.
Special skills: Hearing - Similar to how Apollo Justice can pick up on subtle visual twitches, Julius can detect audio twitches, or subtle changes in a person's voice that can indicate lying or concealment.

Trying to make a pic, but re-coloring Klavier Gavin's sprite is hard. His hair has nearly 20 different shades of blonde alone!! erm

Sounds like this guy could be the new Edgeworth.

MadMel
But with Klavier's sprite, and he's Australian, so he's would be a lot more laid back than good ol' Edgey. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.