Coleman Trebor,Pablo Jil,Tiin vs. QGJ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Brainiac
Who wins?

Darth Avis
the 3 jedi.

Darth Brainiac
Originally posted by Darth Avis
the 3 jedi.
Well that explained everything

Ballister
Yes, it explained everything; about his decision. Tiin is a Jedi master, the other two are just weird Jedi who might give Tiin some backup. They could probably pull it off.

Darth Avis
tinn is a near match (not an obi wan anakin match but a good match nonetheless) adding the 2 is tipping the scale

Darth Brainiac
Look QGJ is more powerful than MOST jedi of that era, Coleman trips and kills himself as for Tiin and Jil no comment

Darth Brainiac
Tiin was killed in seconds by Sids who is about 3 QGJs so...

Darth Avis
that is a load of bull. that is all bull. everyone thinks that anyone can beat coleman but truth is that colman is most likely better then 90% of the jedi. because 90% use form 6 and colman was on the council. then tiin is also on the council and was taken to arrest the chancellor making him a very powerful jedi. I have no clue who jil is though.

Ballister
I know, me neither.

Darth Brainiac
Pablo Jil kinda like Trebor, who cant deflect 2 shots directed at him, the only reson he's on the council is that he's a good diplomat and nothing else.Stronger than 90% of jedi my @$$

Darth Avis
well, around 90% of the PT jedi used form 6 and it is argueable that colmen was the best of them..

Darth Brainiac
It's hard to say since they were all destroyed in the geanosis arena(the form 6 users I mean), but no one was stupid enough to jump to the balcony(its a bloody suicade mission) exept for Coleman

Ballister
Braniac, the 3 Jedi could take him. Tiin could easily occupy Qui-Gonn, and even give him much trouble. Then the other two can finish him.

Darth Brainiac
OK, nice to have an opinion with an explanation for it finaly

darthsith19
Hmm, lets see. Pablo Jill is an unknown. He survived the Battle of Geonosis so he must be above average as a minimum. But Qui-Gon is one of the strongest saber fighters. I doubt Jill is stronger than him. So the duel starts. Coleman leaps into action. Jill is fight behind him. Tiin kinda just stands there. Coleman swings. Jinn blocks. Pablo is nearly there. Tiin takes half a step towards the battle. Jinn swings. Coleman blocks. Jill is there. Tiin takes another step forward and ignites his lightsaber. Jinn swings again. Coleman gets sliced in half. Jill swings. Tiin takes another step. Jinn blocks. Jill gets ready for another swing. Saesee's nearly halfway there now. Jinn swings. Jill blocks. This happens several times. Jinn swings again. Jill barely blocks it. Saesee is there now. He raises his lightsaber an inch. Jinn swings again. Jill dies. Tiin raises his saber another inch. Jinn swings. The end.

Darth Brainiac
jawdrop I have never seen such a slow motion story in my life!

kamikz
Originally posted by darthsith19
Hmm, lets see. Pablo Jill is an unknown. He survived the Battle of Geonosis so he must be above average as a minimum.

Padme also survived the battle of Geonosis so she must be above average jedi too. Comon now, we don't know what he did during the fight.

Ballister
He's got a point.

darthsith19
Originally posted by kamikz
Originally posted by darthsith19
Padme also survived the battle of Geonosis so she must be above average jedi too. Comon now, we don't know what he did during the fight.
Yeah, but it's doubtful he had a Jedi Guardian protecting him.

Twilight Janick
Maybe Tiin alone might take Qui-Gon out.

Council#13
Jesus Christ, im tired of people saying that saesee is so f'n bad!!! i mean, he was one of the top duelists, so deal with it! and if u watch carefully, the two shots of palpatine were supposed to be one!!!! and guess what? kit and agen did just as badly cause agen and saesee werent too ready. kit was attacking and got killed! and the worst is mace! he was retreating while the other jedi fought! (or rather died)

ah... good to let that out. as for you, braniac, u may be right about jedi being stronger than coleman (darth avis, sorry but i just dont think he's stronger than 90% of the Jedi). some jedi were on the council for their wisedom (actually starwars.com says that that's why coleman was on). However, he would not "trip and kill himself" as you put it braniac. he was a jedi master, and they are not weak (not even a padawan)

now pablo, he was i guess an alright jedi knight. he supposedly flies a fighter in the Labryinth of Evil after the battle of geonosis.

Qui Gon is good, but not good enough to take on three jedi. he would be a match for Saesee, but with 2 extra jedi, qui gon would lose

Three jedi own

Council#13
sorry im just a bit annyoed today

Dush khan Mabeo
Originally posted by Council#13
Jesus Christ, im tired of people saying that saesee is so f'n bad!!! i mean, he was one of the top duelists, so deal with it! and if u watch carefully, the two shots of palpatine were supposed to be one!!!! and guess what? kit and agen did just as badly cause agen and saesee werent too ready. kit was attacking and got killed! and the worst is mace! he was retreating while the other jedi fought! (or rather died)

ah... good to let that out. as for you, braniac, u may be right about jedi being stronger than coleman (darth avis, sorry but i just dont think he's stronger than 90% of the Jedi). some jedi were on the council for their wisedom (actually starwars.com says that that's why coleman was on). However, he would not "trip and kill himself" as you put it braniac. he was a jedi master, and they are not weak (not even a padawan)

now pablo, he was i guess an alright jedi knight. he supposedly flies a fighter in the Labryinth of Evil after the battle of geonosis.

Qui Gon is good, but not good enough to take on three jedi. he would be a match for Saesee, but with 2 extra jedi, qui gon would lose

Three jedi own

When you're right you're right, I made this thread cuz I thought there are a lot of QGJ fans out there, but this post makes them all look like ...

Council#13
yay someone finally agrees with me smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.