A Christmas Story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
Is there any better Christmas movie? Christmas isnt christmas without the 24 hour marathon on xmas eve.

BackFire
Damn right, man.

Christmas Story is tradition for me. One Christmas, when I was younger, I was too excited to sleep, so I sat in my room all night and watched the marathon on TNT, ended up watching the movie like 6 times that night. It was great.

Personally my favorite Christmas movie, bar none.

Mando
yes

Youll shoot your eye out, if you watch it too much.

This is also a tradition for me. Every christmas. At least twice. Along with 'Christmas Vactaion' and all the christmas claymations. i.e. Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, The year without a santa clause.

KidRock
Originally posted by BackFire
One Christmas, when I was younger, I was too excited to sleep, so I sat in my room all night and watched the marathon on TNT, ended up watching the movie like 6 times that night. It was great.

I have done that tons of times..some great memories there.

Tptmanno1
*Braces for assault*
I've never seen it.

But I hate holiday movies.

Wolfie
It really is a classic. My family has made that movie into tradition. I've seen it so many times, I don't think I can sit through it the entire way through anymore.

BackFire
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
*Braces for assault*
I've never seen it.

But I hate holiday movies.

It's great, you should give it a try. It's not your normal stupid cheezy holiday movie.

Mando
It amazes me that the director of this great movie, went on to direct baby geniuses and baby geniuses 2.

Solo
I love it. I bought it awhile back, I don't know where it is though....

bksdrums
I love this movie. I have a question. Do they only release the dvd during the Christmas holidays or is available year round? I want it on dvd but i can never find it.

Mando
Originally posted by bksdrums
I love this movie. I have a question. Do they only release the dvd during the Christmas holidays or is available year round? I want it on dvd but i can never find it.

There is no reason that this shouldn't be available all year around. I suggest something like Half.com, Ebay.com, or Dvdempire.com

Wolfie
Originally posted by Mando
It amazes me that the director of this great movie, went on to direct baby geniuses and baby geniuses 2.
blink That's crazy. How do you go from one of the greatest holiday movies ever to a couple of the worst movies ever?

Mando
Originally posted by Wolfie
blink That's crazy. How do you go from one of the greatest holiday movies ever to a couple of the worst movies ever?

Easy. Take a drug of some kind, Talk to uwe boll about his movie ideas, and then get busy.

Solo
Easy. Take a drug of some kind, Talk to uwe boll about his movie ideas, and then get busy.

I told you about Uwe Boll and the "Germany Tax Loop" wink

Mando
Originally posted by Solo
I told you about Uwe Boll and the "Germany Tax Loop" wink

How could I forget? roll eyes (sarcastic)

JamalMagloire
I watch this on thanksgiving every year.

Mando
http://www.starz.com/features/christmasstory/

laughing out loud

Wolfie
laughing I love those bunny cartoons.

Xtremechik2
I watch this at least 3-5 times alone throughout Christmas Eve/Day. It's one of those movies that you just can't get sick of.

jgiant
THat and jingle all the way and the original christamas carol and the grinch are all essential christamas movies...

Mando
Originally posted by jgiant
THat and jingle all the way and the original christamas carol and the grinch are all essential christamas movies...

"The year without a santa clause" and "Christmas vacation" I would add.

Solo
"The year without a santa clause" and "Christmas vacation" I would add.
"The Year Without a Santa Clause" is one of my Christmas favorites.

Mando
Originally posted by Solo
"The Year Without a Santa Clause" is one of my Christmas favorites.

"I'm Mr. snowmizer. whatever I touch, turns to snow in my clutch. I'm too much."

Exador
yes

Youll shoot your eye out, if you watch it too much.

This is also a tradition for me. Every christmas. At least twice. Along with 'Christmas Vactaion' and all the christmas claymations. i.e. Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, The year without a santa clause. laughing laughing laughing

SnakeEyes
I also quite enjoyed Elf. I thought it was a good Christmas movie.

Solo
Originally posted by SnakeEyes

A friend of mine loves it, it was good, but I don't love it. I think I missed something.

Mando
Originally posted by SnakeEyes

Favorite Quote:

"This place reminds me of santa's workshop. Except it smells like mushrooms and everyone looks like they wanna hurt me."

I love that movie. I'm a huge farrel fan.

Wolfie
Bad Santa is my essential Christmas movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.