-=- New Mel Brooks Film!!! -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
Its one of his old Musical Plays: The Producers

New York, 1959. Max Bialystock was once the king of Broadway, but now all his shows close on opening night. Things turn around when he's visited by the neurotic accountant Leo Bloom, who proposes a scheme tailor-made for producers who can only make flops: raise far more money than you need, then make sure the show is despised. No one will be interested in it, so you can pocket the surplus. To this end, they produce a musical called Springtime for Hitler written by escaped Nazi Franz Liebken. Then they get the insanely flamboyant Roger De Bris to direct. Finally, they hire as a lead actress the loopy Swedish bombshell Ulla (whose last name has over 15 syllables). As opening night draws near, what can go wrong? Well, there's no accounting for taste...

http://www.trailerdownload.net/downloads.php?id=183&trailer=652

Requires Quicktime

Mando
Oh boy. Mel Brooks.

I'm crossing my fingers, hoping Will Ferrels Talents will be put to good use, unlike he past few films.

More Trailers For those of you without Quicktime.

Koala MeatPie
He is the producer, but not the director... ow... Hopefully it will be as good as Spaceballs or flamming saddles.

Mando
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
He is the producer, but not the director... ow... Hopefully it will be as good as Spaceballs or flamming saddles.

He's also the writer.

You do know this is an Remake that Mel brooks originally Wrote and directed, right?

Nevermind

I think you mean Blazing Saddles. I've seen the trailer for this numerous times at the movies and it looks promising. Mel Brooks is a legend can't wait to see this one!

Tptmanno1
It was/is a broadway musical. And its supposed to be really good, so as long as they didn't do anything really screwy with it, it should be quality.

Wolfie
I think the movie looks good. "Even though we're sitting, were giving you a standing ovation." laughing out loud

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Mando
He's also the writer.

You do know this is an Remake that Mel brooks originally Wrote and directed, right?

Its one of his old Musical Plays: The Producers

(...)

Koala MeatPie
"We may Have a Position For You"
"In fact we may ahev several positions"

Mathieu Brodrick is in there.. SWEET! he was GREAT in "Ferris Buler's Day off" Kinda Disappointing that he played inspector gadget, Kid's movies doesn't usually do any good to one's carreer. THIS shuold boost him and put him back on the scene.

Mando
Mathieu Brodrick is in there.. SWEET! he was GREAT in "Ferris Buler's Day off" Kinda Disappointing that he played inspector gadget, Kid's movies doesn't usually do any good to one's carreer. THIS shuold boost him and put him back on the scene.

Matthew Broderick is alright. Glory is his best movie. If anything.

Koala MeatPie

Wolfie
Originally posted by Mando
Matthew Broderick is alright. Glory is his best movie. If anything.
Ferris Bueller. smile

Myth
I'd have to agree that Glory was better than Ferris Bueller.

Mando
Don't get me wrong, Ferris bueller is a great movie.

But It can't touch Glory. IMO.

T.M
i will have to watch this yes

Blazing Saddles was awesome imo

Solo
Originally posted by Wolfie
Ferris Bueller. smile

Completely agree, try to watch it atleast once every year.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.