BTAS vol 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joker1237
is out and on DVD.

Saw Mad Loved for the FIRST time lol.

BOPRecruit 16
going to get it for xmas. it's the revamped series right? from the late 90's.

OB1-adobe
I don't know why people are somplaining about the revamp. I love it all.
BTAS, STAS, JL

Its no different than the comics. In Batman he would be drawn one way, then in the next issue of detective he would be drawn a different way.

Zarathustra
Batman looks different in comics because he's drawn by different artists with different visions of what he ought to look like. Aside from that, people do prefer certain artists to others and some artists do a poor job drawing Batman. Hence, changing the artwork in a series is grounds for complaint if the change is for the worse. Gordon sure got the short end of the stick with the later season. He appears to have cancer or something.

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by Zarathustra
Batman looks different in comics because he's drawn by different artists with different visions of what he ought to look like. Aside from that, people do prefer certain artists to others and some artists do a poor job drawing Batman. Hence, changing the artwork in a series is grounds for complaint if the change is for the worse. Gordon sure got the short end of the stick with the later season. He appears to have cancer or something.

Yeah well what are you goiing to do about it.

vaya_the_elf
I got it for Christmas, and I love it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.