Adam Warlock vs. Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Adam Warlock

vs.

Black Bolt

thesilverspider
warlock wins.............

Dizzle
This is a battle of the one hit kills... Soul stealing vs. the all powerful scream that somehow fails to kill an unshielded Fantastic 4 and some others, yet completely obliterates Apocalypse and leaves a huge trail of destruction...

I vote for BB. A: He's a good soul. B: Barring both huge attacks, he's a first class matter manipulator, has extremely powerful blasts, good fighting skills, etc.

Adam Warlock
Warlock can also manipulate matter.

Not to mention has access to and knows Dr. Strange's spells, access to the soul gem, perform exorcism's of the soul(as he did with Rune), can tap into cosmic energy to bolster his strength, stamina, durability, reflexes, agility, and fire concussive force blasts powerful enough to level a city block. He's just as smart, maybe even smarter than Thanos and is a master tactician. He also has a tough telepathic defense and powerful telekinesis.

Both characters are nearly the same. But I think Warlock is a class above BB. If written to potential, Warlock's power is right under Skyfather level similar to Thanos. Warlock's enemies are on another level as well. Thanos, The Man Beast, Infinity Thrall, The Goddess, etc...

Warlock could also hold his own in hand to hand combat. He has held his own againt beings far stronger than him. Warrior Madness Thor, Maxam, Hercules...

If both are at their prime, Warlock takes it more times than not.

Lucid Lui
Even fight IMO. Both win 5/10.

Khellendros
Adam/Sentry is pretty much right. Warlock is a bit hard to pin down, but he hovers around Thanos, maybe Skyfather level. Except for his louder voice uses, BB tends to be around the high Herald level. BB COULD pull a few wins, and would, but Adam is gonna take a majority of around 6 of 10.

King KAM
whos thanos brother again.....dont feel like goin to read my I.G series again to find out

Wild Cowboy
What if BB screamed from 10 miles away !!??

the Darkone
Originally posted by King KAM
whos thanos brother again.....dont feel like goin to read my I.G series again to find out

starfox-eros

Crease
Originally posted by Adam Warlock

Not to mention has access to and knows Dr. Strange's spells, access to the soul gem, perform exorcism's of the soul(as he did with Rune), can tap into cosmic energy to bolster his strength, stamina, durability, reflexes, agility, and fire concussive force blasts powerful enough to level a city block. He's just as smart, maybe even smarter than Thanos and is a master tactician. He also has a tough telepathic defense and powerful telekinesis.

Both characters are nearly the same. But I think Warlock is a class above BB. If written to potential, Warlock's power is right under Skyfather level similar to Thanos. Warlock's enemies are on another level as well. Thanos, The Man Beast, Infinity Thrall, The Goddess, etc...

Warlock could also hold his own in hand to hand combat. He has held his own againt beings far stronger than him. Warrior Madness Thor, Maxam, Hercules...

If both are at their prime, Warlock takes it more times than not.

When did he do this to Rune?

King KAM

If both are at their prime, Warlock takes it more times than not. whoa.....you just said smarter than thanos.....that right there alone makes whatever else you say not worth spit in a goddamn bucket.

Crease
True...Nobody in comics have shown themselves to be smarter tyhan thanos.

King KAM
Originally posted by Crease
True... thank you

Adam Warlock
whoa.....you just said smarter than thanos.....that right there alone makes whatever else you say not worth spit in a goddamn bucket.

I said:

And yeah it's true.

smile

King KAM
I said:

And yeah it's true.

smile no its not.....HOW?

DigiMark007
AW's consistently one to match Thanos and occasionally outsmart him. His power isn't quite as strong, but the intelligence thing isn't a stretch.

He could be wicked powerful if written to full potential. And even at less than 100% writing potential, he can hang with heralds and sub-Skyfathers.

King KAM
Originally posted by DigiMark007
AW's consistently one to match Thanos and occasionally outsmart him. His power isn't quite as strong, but the intelligence thing isn't a stretch.

He could be wicked powerful if written to full potential. And even at less than 100% writing potential, he can hang with heralds and sub-Skyfathers. I have read every singly infinity series, atleast twice, not only does his plans not work, but when things get fishy they always fall back on thanos' plans, am i not correct?

DigiMark007
Thanos considers him an equal. And he has other appearences. Besides, he survives when Thanos destroyed the universe with THOTU....that's gotta count bigtime.

Anyway, I'm sure AW can help you out with specific instances...I'm not too big on the guy and collecting his stuff, I just like to know a little about each character.

King KAM
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Thanos considers him an equal. And he has other appearences. Besides, he survives when Thanos destroyed the universe with THOTU....that's gotta count bigtime.

Anyway, I'm sure AW can help you out with specific instances...I'm not too big on the guy and collecting his stuff, I just like to know a little about each character. Thanos doesnt consider anyone an equa, its not in his nature,and in every innity crusade his plans havent worked, and thanos had to defeat magus, galactus,and his niece.

thesilverspider
Thanos doesnt consider anyone an equa, its not in his nature,and in every innity crusade his plans havent worked, and thanos had to defeat magus, galactus,and his niece.

actually thanos has feared adam warlock.warlock killed thanos before.thanos always enlist the help of warlock in the time of need.

King KAM
Originally posted by thesilverspider
actually thanos has feared adam warlock.warlock killed thanos before.thanos always enlist the help of warlock in the time of need. he does not fear warlock, thanos' new body is far superior to his old one.

Crease
Thanos does respect Adam, and Adam's Soul gem powers are probably the only thing Thanos fears in the galaxy, but I woul;dn't say he considers him an equal.

They've both ascended to be the supreme being in this universe (other than LT), but Adam only acsended BECAUSE of Thanos putting the gauntlet together.

At the end of his miniseries, Thanos made himself a herald out of one of Galactus's former heralds. Can't remember his name, but he was crazy powerful. I'll read up and get back to ya, but Warlock could've never done this.

King KAM
Originally posted by Crease
Thanos does respect Adam, and Adam's Soul gem powers are probably the only thing Thanos fears in the galaxy, but I woul;dn't say he considers him an equal.

They've both ascended to be the supreme being in this universe (other than LT), but Adam only acsended BECAUSE of Thanos putting the gauntlet together.

At the end of his miniseries, Thanos made himself a herald out of one of Galactus's former heralds. Can't remember his name, but he was crazy powerful. I'll read up and get back to ya, but Warlock could've never done this. exactly, and warlock himself has even said that if his life is sincereley on the line along with the fate of the universe, he wouldnt want to be on anyones side but the mad titan.

Adam Warlock
Warlock wins. big grin

King KAM
Warlock wins. big grin ofcoure the guy who is named "adam warlock" would say that.

thesilverspider
he does not fear warlock, thanos' new body is far superior to his old one.
and warlock still owns him mentally............ stick out tongue

King KAM
Originally posted by thesilverspider
and warlock still owns him mentally............ stick out tongue no he doesnt....

Dizzle
Thanos is almost always portrayed as bigger and badder than Warlock. Heck, he's killed the guy at least once that I can think of. Both are extremely smart, and very powerful, but, not having read much at all about Warlock recently, unless he's gotten a bit of a powerup, Warlock is right around high herald level. Energy blasts to destroy city blocks aren't really impressive when you're trying to compare someone to Thanos, considering the fact that Surfer and Firelord can do the same. Black Bolt has proven pretty immune to telepathy. His blasts are also extremely powerful, and his scream is WELL above an average heralder attack. I stick with Black Bolt, 6/10.

Wild Cowboy
I stick with Black bolt

leonidas
<<Warlock could also hold his own in hand to hand combat. He has held his own againt beings far stronger than him. Warrior Madness Thor, Maxam, Hercules... >>

herc beat him h2h and warroior mad thor crushed him AND ss simultaneously. i'd not call that 'hanging' with either of them. but . . . warlock has always been a bit of a mystery and his powers have been shown to fluctuate wildly from appearance to appearance. like when he took that shot from galactus then appeared above him unharmed, or when he effortlessly punked the ss. can bb do more damage than galactus or ss? i don't think so. and of course he could just soul suck.

no soul sucking and taking in the AVERAGE showings of aw, i think i'd give it to bb more often than not. but depending on who's writing, aw almost always has a chance.

leonheartmm
with soul gem, maybe adam, without it, blackbolt definately.

leonheartmm
um, blackbolt can do WAYYY more damage than surfer, n comparin to that{almost} of a full powered galactus, he beat a villian even galactus had trouble beatin with a single scream

the Darkone
AW will take the vast majority!

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Dizzle
Thanos is almost always portrayed as bigger and badder than Warlock. Heck, he's killed the guy at least once that I can think of. Both are extremely smart, and very powerful, but, not having read much at all about Warlock recently, unless he's gotten a bit of a powerup, Warlock is right around high herald level. Energy blasts to destroy city blocks aren't really impressive when you're trying to compare someone to Thanos, considering the fact that Surfer and Firelord can do the same. Black Bolt has proven pretty immune to telepathy. His blasts are also extremely powerful, and his scream is WELL above an average heralder attack. I stick with Black Bolt, 6/10. I agree with this although both are awesome.

Bentley
I'd probably side BB because he has better offensive abilities IMO.

amnesia
Warlock 7/10

Konton
Originally posted by leonheartmm
um, blackbolt can do WAYYY more damage than surfer,

laughing out loud

the Darkone
Originally posted by Bentley
I'd probably side BB because he has better offensive abilities IMO.

Doubt that very much, AW is more deadly. But it will still be a battle.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by the Darkone
Doubt that very much, AW is more deadly. But it will still be a battle. no expression....how does that make any sense to what he posted?

celeyhyga17
the current version of Adam Warlock did not fare well against Vulcan. Vulcan was easily manipulating Adam Warlock's "quantum magic" during War of Kings. Just wanted to add that tidbit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.