King(from Tekken) Vs. Bass Armstrong(from DOA)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

brainchild81
Who'd win?

brainchild81
bizump

brainchild81
Vote dammit!!!!!

Se7in
King.

brainchild81
Use the poll also

julio51
King is far better than Bass, Bass doesn't look like a fighter.

brainchild81
True. He looks like old lame a$$ Hulk Hogan, but he fights like a Japanese wrestler.

toshin
King would win he is as strong as Bass but faster. Bass is crap.

Sixth_Winged
King. More moves, better looking wink, a luchador(chances are in the real world fakes less) and storylinewise has enhancements of sorts. And plain cooler if may add

the gap even becomes more apparent gameplaywise considering how easy it is to get out of a hold from bass.

Cloud_VII
OK, I see why King would most likely win, but technically speaking, Bass is a lot like Marduk who's on par with King. Also, DOA characters can get out of any kind of grab. And another thing is Bass has counters for high, middle, and low blows, and uses walls to his advantage (all DOA characters do). I know King too has some counters of his own. Well anyway, here's my ratings.

King: 53%

Bass: 47%

Otus

Pulse2
King rocks smile King also counters high, mid and low, you just need to know how messed All Tekken characters do, its just not as easy as DOA is to pull off.

Bass on par with Marduk? Marduk got owned by King messed Plus Marduk is a Vale Tudo fighter, very different to wrestling, I have a mate who does Vale Tudo, its nothing like Wrestling.

BTW, can Bass pull off ground moves like King, while the opponent is lying flat I mean?

StyleTime
Originally posted by Pulse2
BTW, can Bass pull off ground moves like King, while the opponent is lying flat I mean?
Yes.

However, I give King the advantage because Bass has never really beaten anyone. Bass has the strength and durability advantage though so it's not impossible for him to win a few times out of ten.

King 7/10

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by StyleTime
Yes.

However, I give King the advantage because Bass has never really beaten anyone. Bass has the strength and durability advantage though so it's not impossible for him to win a few times out of ten.

King 7/10
Your sig is awesome! Do you have Live?

StyleTime
Yes I do have Live. My 360 is cursed with red lights at the moment though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.