Cyber vs. Colossus...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
So... Muscle bound metal men. One made of Rage, the other is, well, insane. Sorry, was insane... dead now. But let's ignore that. Fight takes place in the abandoned X-Mansion. Who wins...?

scotsmn
Hmm, Cyber is pretty much invulnerable to Collossus while Collossus will take some damage from Cyber's adamantium claws. They're tipped with poison as well so if Cyber penetrates his skin or cuts his eye then it could end with a win for Cyber.

Cyber 6/10

house
Yeah I agree cyber will give colossus a hard time, His claws are tipped with powerful toxins which wolvie was even affected by, Plus his 10 ton strength I reckon this could go either way.

DrDoom101
colossus

gladiator69
cyber ? who the hell is that. and he has a nice name i see lol laughing laughing

long pig
Originally posted by gladiator69
cyber ? who the hell is that. and he has a nice name i see lol laughing laughing
Just the coolest 90's character EVAR! big grin

He's got something close to 10 ton strength, wolverine-esque healing factor and he taught Wolverine how to fight. He's got adamantium skin, too.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/fd/WOLV2I94.JPG/255px-WOLV2I94.JPG

Piedmon
Cyber wins. More skilled, even more indestructible, and again, the poison. Colossus is at a disadvantage here.

long pig
He was so cool, too.

I don't think Colossus can be poisoned, though. I mean, he doesn't have blood in metal form.

Space M ummy
yeah, colossus doesnt need to breathe etc in armored form, there shouldnt be any blood there.

On the other hand, whats to stop colossus from pulverizing cyber's TOTALLY UNPROTECTED FACE

long pig
Originally posted by Space M ummy
yeah, colossus doesnt need to breathe etc in armored form, there shouldnt be any blood there.

On the other hand, whats to stop colossus from pulverizing cyber's TOTALLY UNPROTECTED FACE
Nothing.

Piedmon

The fact that Cyber is a much more skilled hand to hand fighter? Even if the poison from his claws didn't work, he's got the strength to pierce Colossus's skin (or rake out his eyes), and even if Colossus can knock him far back, Cyber's practically indestructible.

gladiator69
that dude has an intresting name no wonder most of yall are voting for him. laughing laughing laughing

house
cyber would just "cyber" colossus...

X-Logan
Cyber

FrothByte

^Don't forget that cyber also has a pretty strong healing factor. Colossus would be pretty hard up in hitting him in the face because cyber is a lot better fighter, and just incase he is hit, he still has his healing factor to rely on.

Cyber all the way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.