The Mortal Hierarchy of Marvel (No Abstracts)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
This thread is determine the "mortal" hierarchy of Marvel. No abstracts (such as Death, Eternity, Living Tribunal) are allowed. In order to be in the ranking, they must have an actual physical body capable of being destroyed (like Galactus). This includes the Phoenix Force when it takes a host like Jean Grey.

So, from the top down, who are the most powerful mortals in the Marvel Universe?

demigawd
Wait, so are you saying the Phoenix is or is not allowed?

BlaqChaos
The Phoenix Force is not allowed as an entity unto itself. If it's going to be counted, it must be within a host body.

demigawd
Oh, ok.

At full potential I'd say:

Wanda
Jean Grey
Franklin Richards
Celestials
Galactus
In-Betweener
Korvac
Watchers
Molecule Man
Cube Beings
Jim Jaspers
Vishanti
Cthon/Demogorge
Elder Gods (Set, Gaea, etc.)
Skyfathers (Odin, Zeus)
Death Gods (Seth, Mephisto, Pluto, Hela, etc.)

The Ion
GS's Phoenix/Whirly(Anti-Phoenix Force entity)
Wanda
Jean Grey
Wolverine in Berserker Rage
Franklin Richards
Armando's Genis-Vell
Celestials
Galactus
Thing w/Power of Heart
In-Betweener
Korvac
Watchers
Molecule Man
Cube Beings
Jim Jaspers
Vishanti
Cthon/Demogorge
Skyfathers (Odin, Zeus)

golem370
Did you not see the Celestial with Franklin Richards he used his powers but it didn't even bother the Celestial. Exitar is a very powerful Celestial more powerful then Galactus.

Creshosk
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
The Phoenix Force is not allowed as an entity unto itself. If it's going to be counted, it must be within a host body. So you'll make a distinction here but in the other thread you'll make no distinction between them?

Splatterpuss
Originally posted by Creshosk
So you'll make a distinction here but in the other thread you'll make no distinction between them?

stop being catty pussy girl smile

who?-kid
Originally posted by demigawd
Oh, ok.

At full potential I'd say:

Wanda
Jean Grey
Franklin Richards
Celestials
Galactus
In-Betweener
Korvac
Watchers
Molecule Man
Cube Beings
Jim Jaspers
Vishanti
Cthon/Demogorge
Skyfathers (Odin, Zeus)
Galactus, In Betweener, these Death Gods, to name a few... they have imo something of abstracts. And I wouldn't call them mortal either.

demigawd
The thread starter did specifically name Galactus as being valid, though, so that means people of similar nature to him are also valid. That's why I included them all.

demigawd
Originally posted by golem370
Did you not see the Celestial with Franklin Richards he used his powers but it didn't even bother the Celestial. Exitar is a very powerful Celestial more powerful then Galactus.

When did Franklin come in conflict with a Celestial?

leonidas
i think he's talking about that time he lashed out at ashema . . .

demigawd
refresh my memory on that....can't remember.

thesilverspider
galactus should be at top of the list since in full power he is as strong as the abstracts (death,eternity).

thesilverspider
it has been stated that galactus is the most powerful physical being in the marvel universe

Creshosk
It's been stated that there is no such thing as "galactus at full power" He's ALWAYS hungry and it'd take more energfy than the universe has to satiate his hunger. How he's normally encountered (right when he's getting ready to eat a planet) is how he is normally. The strongest he gets is right after eating a planet. . .

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Creshosk
It's been stated that there is no such thing as "galactus at full power" He's ALWAYS hungry and it'd take more energfy than the universe has to satiate his hunger. How he's normally encountered (right when he's getting ready to eat a planet) is how he is normally. The strongest he gets is right after eating a planet. . .

i am humbled by your post yes you are correct....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.