Online death (Continued)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imagawa666
As Wind Dancer said in the last thread
"Feel free to make another one with the same topic"

Now that PVS and kid rock wont be here for a few days I reckon this is the best time to have a proprer discussion on the issue without the flamewars starting up. I'm no mod but as they say:
"Keep it clean people"

JacopeX
No PVS....YEA!!!

Anyway, Well internet deaths arent happpening that much. Yea i heard about the emo kid who killed himself for some reason but listen, can people link me news of internet death news.

Imagawa666
http://news.newamericamedia.org/news/view_article.html?article_id=6d8134fbbe964d76f864b3b9682dcb19

The original article

BackFire
He died, he achieved his goal, good for him.

kmcdude
Originally posted by BackFire
He died, he achieved his goal, good for him.

Agreed.

XANA_Mar
I also agree.

Dagons Blade
I had someone in my family (a cousin) kill themselves too, and over a woman like this kid. While I didn't feel sorry for him, I felt MAD at him as "why did you do this" and "whey did you do this to ME" were my first questions. I don't agree with what he did though, esp. not over a woman.
I guess when you're that age though, the weight of the world is magnified by 100 and every road is seen as a dead end with no exit. Makes me wonder how I ever survived being a teen somedays..

botankus
Originally posted by Imagawa666
As Wind Dancer said in the last thread
"Feel free to make another one with the same topic"

Now that PVS and kid rock wont be here for a few days I reckon this is the best time to have a proprer discussion on the issue without the flamewars starting up. I'm no mod but as they say:
"Keep it clean people"

When did this happen? Man, considering their tussles in the past, this one must have been real ugly. I'll look it up.

debbiejo
I thought PVS was back....Or was I on something blink

PVS
i am back and have been back.
those are just old trolling posts from last week.
obnoxious and yet conveniently overlooked.

debbiejo
Originally posted by PVS
i am back and have been back.
Are you sure?.........Maybe It's not really you...

PVS
that could also be the case

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.