X men spin offs Magneto,wolverine, mystique and storm good or bad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cain marko
hey,
what does everyone think of th proposed spin offs???

Marvelgeek
Wolverine... sigh...
Magneto could be quite interesting
storm...sigh...
mystique would kick ass
Theres gonna be one with younger x-mens that could be intersting also.

cain marko
i'd love to see the mystique one WHITE DRESS WHITE DRESS WHITE DRESS WHITE DRESS WHITE DRESS WHITE DRESS WHITE DRESS WHITE DRESS WHITE DRESS WHITE DRESS WHITE DRESS WHITE DRESS WHITE DRESS WHITE DRESS WHITE DRESS WHITE DRESS WHITE DRESS WHITE DRESS WHITE DRESS
wolverine myt be borin its a suposesed 18 or r ratin and it follows "mission" to find out who he is. i even think it brings his samari side into it. magnetos would rule. storm myt only be gettin one because of halle'whiny oscar winnin'berry

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by cain marko
i'd love to see the mystique one WHITE DRESS WHITE DRESS WHITE DRESS WHITE DRESS WHITE DRESS WHITE DRESS WHITE DRESS WHITE DRESS WHITE DRESS WHITE DRESS WHITE DRESS WHITE DRESS WHITE DRESS WHITE DRESS WHITE DRESS WHITE DRESS WHITE DRESS WHITE DRESS WHITE DRESS
wolverine myt be borin its a suposesed 18 or r ratin and it follows "mission" to find out who he is. i even think it brings his samari side into it. magnetos would rule. storm myt only be gettin one because of halle'whiny oscar winnin'berry So... U really like white dresses...? smile

cain marko
younger x mens as i young cyclops or totally different mutants???

cain marko
lol i think tht they should be a lil faithul and let her wear it once

Marvelgeek
younger x mens as i young cyclops or totally different mutants??? I believe other ones. Like maybe rogue, iceman, kitty, a couple of new ones etc.

cain marko
thts shit rouge only jus came into are they gonna ignore the new films???
i'd rather them do generation x or summit

Marvelgeek
Im just saying what I think. I have no idea though. But one would think they'd keep some of the already established cast to bring viewers. But yeah they might make it into thir version of Generation X. BUT if they do like an ACTUAL gen X thing there'd better be Husk and Chamber, unlike that Tv movie. Geez Jubilee wasnt even chinese... mad

cain marko
lol jubilee better show of her powers in x3 i really wanna see her brought to life before the movies finish messa thinkin they may use lyk all the mutants in this one lyk a full on war tht wud be gud

Marvelgeek
lol jubilee better show of her powers in x3 i really wanna see her brought to life before the movies finish messa thinkin they may use lyk all the mutants in this one lyk a full on war tht wud be gud Totally... yes droolio

Ken Kenobi
I would rather they don't do spin-offs, but out of those I'd much rather see a movie with other mutants. Maybe Generation X or The New Mutants.

cain marko
lol i always picture it lyk the beginin of the x men tv series (1990's) when it shows all the good guys on one side Baddies on the other and magneto n xavier in the air

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I would rather they don't do spin-offs, but out of those I'd much rather see a movie with other mutants. Maybe Generation X or The New Mutants. They'd probably mix it up though. smile
Well I'm off. Bye ppl, enjoy the trailer! bye

cain marko
lol ok cya i myt get off soon watch it in the morn
a generation x would be good tht means tht they could kill off xavier in this one

bitca730
I'd much prefer to see a Storm or Mystique spinoff than a Wolverine one...I think the young mutants will interesting if done right. (i.e. not the Generation X film that came out about 10 years ago...yikes)

Creshosk
lol jubilee better show of her powers in x3 i really wanna see her brought to life before the movies finish big grin

Stormluvr
WHERE IS IT THE TRAILOR SITE!?!?!?!?!?

SnakeEyes
I'd definitely watch a story on Wolverines origin. Magneto could be interesting as well. The others... meh.

NoFate007
Magneto....depends on what they want to do...but I'd say no.

Wolverine - I'm for it, depending on the writer. Don't just rush it, make it worth while.

Mystique - no way.

Storm - no way.

The only thing I think they should do, in place of these, would be to do stories about other X-Men that haven't shown up yet. Bishop and Cable with Deadpool in it...uh...idk what else lol

Paola
there's thread about this.

USE IT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.