Teen Titans Role playing!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cyborggirl
Hello this is Lilly (code name) but anyway I'm new and no one has taliked to me yet so I made this embarrasment Any way my friend from fanart central (NightBird) got me on here. I heard that his name here is Wildabeest so post your characters and then... well yeah! (there is no serious comitment to this just post your characters bio and then hve fun!) big grin

Maleficus
Originally posted by cyborggirl
Hello this is Lilly (code name) but anyway I'm new and no one has taliked to me yet so I made this embarrasment Any way my friend from fan art central (NightBird) got me on here. I heard that his name here is Wildabeest so post your characters and then... well yeah! (there is no serious comitment to this just post your characters bio and then hve fun!) big grin (Do you have permission? I really hope you do. I'm glad you have such grate enthusiasm and I love your work at fan art central but if you don't get permission from Ush then he will close this thread down, and I'm sure no one wants that.)

DarkDethbringer
indeed too many TTRPGS anywho, bu still I do apreciate you enthusasm and hope you don't cuss us out as many have before us when we tried to help.

Ballister
Yup. In the future, read all threads that say:
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ. or
IMPORTANT NOTE
It'll do you much good. Thanks.

JacopeX
Yea yea homie

cyborggirl
Aww thanx! So post your characters!

JacopeX

DarkDethbringer
you are not supposed to until you get permission unless you got it

cyborggirl
Ummmmmm how do I get permission?

DarkDethbringer
post it in the permission thread

cyborggirl
Oh thanks!!! laughing

cyborggirl
Ummm where is the permission thread? Sorry for asking so many questions. embarrasment

Maleficus
It's the thread that says "Important Read This First" or something like that.

Ushgarak
No permission. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.