From out of the Darkness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

selest
I can't remember how I found this page but here I am, I love reading, spending time with friends and generally enjoying life. I am married with two children and live in Australia. I am the oldest of three girls.

I am a big fan on Vampire the Masquerade and enjoy roleplaying both on Tabletop and on forums.

I enjoy many styles of movies from Sci Fi, Action, Comedy and Drama. I enjoy most styles of music but Country is a little over my head as is opera and extra heavy metal, however I do still enjoy quite a lot of it.

Well thats a quick over view of me, so Hey here I am I will be popping in from time to time when I'm not off doing other things and will try to get into some discussions on what I am passionate about. When I find them. big grin

Prince Nauj
hello & welcome

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

ladygrim
howdy welcome to KMC have fun wink

selest
Thanks what little time I have been looking, I am sure that I will join in the fun very soon, Christmas will be a bit slower however with family and Friends taking up more and more of my time. But thanks for the warm welcome.

gshkris7272
welcome!<3smile!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.