tell things about your F***ed up Famaly... Now!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark_Dragon
All you have to do hear is tell people about the weard member of your famaly. be it your mom ,dad, brother, sister ,YOU just tell us about them... and make it good. mad smokin' rolling on floor laughing
like me : my brother is so weard he acts like a cartoon kid from that show BoBoBo and he has a mark on his head that makes him look hindo.

Ladyluck
What's a 'famaly'? blink

DarkC
My mom and dad are the Hitlerses.

Dark_Dragon
sorry i don't good spell not... beer family is what i ment.

Dark_Dragon
I got to Add my Dad. he liks to yell at me for nothing.

pimptress
My mom

_Sanctuary_
well, they are all equal!
my whole family hate me, I am the "weird" one... As I am interested in art and drama and not in science...
I spend my evening dodging shards of glass and avoiding everyone, I am going to spend my christmas making my family miserable because I am not part of there "system" smile

Bun Bun
My DAD 100% dude.. damn... He has some really bad anger issues.. cuz i cant see you know i'll run into some ish sometimes.. but instead of just saying watch out or becarefull he will explode "GOD jamie open youre god damn eyes and dont fu*ken break anything" its scary... oh oh oh and i remember one time when he got really mad at me for something stupied reason like i couldnt make up my mind ho's house i wanted to stay over at... but he went crazy and started thorwing my toys every where and almost hit my friend in the face.... creep..

*lizziekk*
you think you have it bad??? try having a twin sister!

Slay
My mom...definately my MOM...

JacopeX
****ed up Family (Wait till about 3 minutes while it playing)

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
well, they are all equal!
my whole family hate me, I am the "weird" one... As I am interested in art and drama and not in science...
I spend my evening dodging shards of glass and avoiding everyone, I am going to spend my christmas making my family miserable because I am not part of there "system" smile its not that bad sanctuary ive been to your house met your family and known them for the past 7 or 8 years!!!!! + glass?????? your parents are so much nicer than mine!

Deathblow
My gramma's got a real strong Jamaican accent and loose dentures so I can't understand a word she says happy
My uncle's an insomniac (and I think I've inherited it).
My Canadian cousin has been pregnant twice (she's 19).

Other than that my fam's pretty normal sad

Princess-Puppy~
Well hi!

eggmayo
My families, just like, not worth mentioning.

Dark_Dragon
testing

Kharhmah
And what if I dont?

T.V.O.T.I.
My fukked up family never has accepted me, my beliefs, my likes/dislikes or my multi-racial heritage. Bitches!!

JacopeX
Originally posted by JacopeX
****ed up Family (Wait till about 3 minutes while it playing)

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by *lizziekk*
its not that bad sanctuary ive been to your house met your family and known them for the past 7 or 8 years!!!!! + glass?????? your parents are so much nicer than mine!

Are you kidding me?
There is glass everywhere from yesterday!
My family are nice to you! Everytime a friend comes around they tell me I should act more like them!
They told me to act more like CAROL at one point!
They are obviously angry that I'm in "giften and talented" and that I'm doing well at everything - see the there is no logic! they are not even happy when I'm doing well!

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Dark_Dragon
All you have to do hear is tell people about the weard member of your famaly. be it your mom ,dad, brother, sister ,YOU just tell us about them... and make it good. mad smokin' rolling on floor laughing
like me : my brother is so weard he acts like a cartoon kid from that show BoBoBo and he has a mark on his head that makes him look hindo.
Okay im the spelling obsessor and you spelled family, here, and wierd wrong.

Dark_Dragon
so i sed i had bad spelling. so charg me for my crime boddy. o what you cant!

Dark_Dragon
you suck. big time b!tch.

Valharu
you suck. big time b!tch. hysterical Excellent come back. But talk about being late!! laughing laughing

K.Diddy
Well,I ****ing HATE my stepdad, he makes loud noises when he eats and he is a fat ****ing pig

Valharu
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Well,I ****ing HATE my stepdad, he makes loud noises when he eats and he is a fat ****ing pig laughing laughing laughing
I knocked my old man out when I was 14. Havent seen the fuc.ker since.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Valharu
laughing laughing laughing
I knocked my old man out when I was 14. Havent seen the fuc.ker since.
laughing laughing laughing

I've nearly hit him a few times,but my moms stopped me..........one day,I did push him against the wall though evil faceHis a fat old prick

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Valharu
hysterical Excellent come back. But talk about being late!! laughing laughing

hysterical.....

BlackC@
My step-mum is okay but my Dad drives me ****en nuts. If I could, I would make it that he died and my mother lived.

My twin-brother drives me INSANE. He is so critical of everything I do. He's always got something to say. Thank god my oldest brother has moved out...

Inspectah Deck

Your moms was a creature in bed. no expression

Dark_Dragon
wow... that was good... ya um... i think i will stand out of your way will you git kicked in the balls... and shot in the face...

Dawson
You wanna know what's wrong with my family? My aunt's been married six times to five men.

ILoveMyDaniel
Please get Hooked On Phonics..

Dark_Dragon
dame that is messed up

JacopeX
90% of my family are acoholics. It runs in the family but im one of the ones that wont.....until i retire stick out tongue

Dark_Dragon
well that is to late for me... 17 and up to a pack a day that is why i cant say bad things about my mom(she gets me the beer) beer beer beer beer beer beer

JacopeX
if i play and drink, im gonna suck wink

Dark_Dragon
ooook... i play in bed with my girl friend while i drink but she said i am the best. and i ame good at video games after i drink to... all i can't do is school... after i drink.

Dark_Dragon
mmmmm beer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.