After Episode 6....what happens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nuwine200419
Look, im sorry if this has been posted before....but what happens after episode 6. Like where do the dark jedi come from etc.

Dark Envy
Star Wars get raped by NJO writers.

Captain REX
Well, you've come to the right place to ask, I suppose...

I suggest you look here. I find no fault with this listing.

http://starwars.wikicities.com/wiki/Timeline_of_galactic_history

Council#13
Originally posted by Dark Envy
Star Wars get raped by NJO writers.

no expression

Adamwankenobi
Everyone gets sucked off after ROTJ.

Twilight Janick
You meant that the New republic and the new Jedi Order are scrap?

Captain REX
Krueger, Adamwan, thanks, no need for those crap posts. Go to TF.N if you want to do that.

Shadow x 20
After episode 6 (expect with Jedi Knight II the game) sucks and needs to be destroyed mostly the NJO

Sorgo
Originally posted by Captain REX
Well, you've come to the right place to ask, I suppose...

I suggest you look here. I find no fault with this listing.

http://starwars.wikicities.com/wiki/Timeline_of_galactic_history Wikipedia isn't a solid source for information.

Ganner Rhysode
I've failed to have a problem with it, ever, and I've been able to cite it as a source in essays and such. It seems to be quite the solid source of information.

Anyway, a LOT happens after RotJ, a lot more than just NJO, contrary to what a lot of EU forum goers seem to think, so, why not be more specific? Ask about specific events, or characters, or something.

Koala MeatPie
I read one book.. well half of a book.. needed to return it to library...

It was about Han's And Leia's Daughter who goes and Visits luke.. Then they end up on cloud City, Something about the Gems they mine there..

Lando Hits on her..

She and her wookie firned and some other girl gets kidnapped by Imperial / Dark jedi... Then I don't remeber...

Anybody know what I'm talking about? And More Specifically Which Book seriies I am talking about? it's been about well.. more then 5 years, but I really want to finish that book.

Alkaselzer
I think I remember those. Jedi Academy books, I think. Not sure.

Ganner, it's because anyone can change the information on Wikipedia. I've even made a change or two to the Palpatine page for someone posted a load of stupid theories about the kaiburr crystal (which Palpatine never got a hold of anyway, and didn't work away from its point of origin, and was used to amplify healing powers, not the Dark Side...).

However, unless I see something that is obviously flawed, Wikipedia is pretty reliable. Unless you can find something better, might as well not complain about it.

Ganner Rhysode
Well, Wikipedia has staff that reviews all changes/submissions, so if there's some BS change made it usually gets fixed in not too long.

Alkaselzer
That, or someone who sees that it's obviously bullshit gets rid of it. wink

Captain REX
Originally posted by Sorgo
Wikipedia isn't a solid source for information.

It's not THAT unreliable, I see no fault with it. At least, not that list.

El_NINO
I was talking to some guy on the weekend who says his brother was obsessed with SW ever since he was a kid since they released ANH, anyways he told me that his brother says Lucas has the script for episodes 7,8,9 but wont publish them or sell them. Those episodes are about Lukes kids, thats what he told me. I asked him if he got this from a website and he said yes. Chances are he got this from SS.

overlord
Originally posted by El_NINO
I was talking to some guy on the weekend who says his brother was obsessed with SW ever since he was a kid since they released ANH, anyways he told me that his brother says Lucas has the script for episodes 7,8,9 but wont publish them or sell them. Those episodes are about Lukes kids, thats what he told me. I asked him if he got this from a website and he said yes. Chances are he got this from SS. Yeah, probably some idiot who wants to brag about the great knowledge he found on SS.com.. I meet them everywhere on the web in fact.

xyz jedi
Originally posted by overlord
Yeah, probably some idiot who wants to brag about the great knowledge he found on SS.com.. I meet them everywhere on the web in fact. I thought you're SS. Anyway, after ROTJ is new jedi order where Leia shags Han and Luke. Luke is the strongest jedi ever and No more sith. I think.

overlord
Originally posted by xyz jedi
I thought you're SS. I wish.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

xyz jedi
you said it yourself. Anyway SS is my hero, I can't wait to see 7, 8, 9 where Mace Windu comes back and becomes the new sith. hysterical

overlord
Damn.. You're even more reply sick than me aren't you?
From now on, I never want you to reply to me again, okay.

xyz jedi
not okay. How can tuwine200419 not know about NJO? Everyone talks about it.

Bespin Bart
*smacks xyz jedi REALLY DAMN HARD*

Idiot...

Anyways, I haven't read the NJO. Don't want to. Everything before and in-between movies is fine; but Star Wars stops at the credits to ROTJ for me. A few exceptions, yes, but the NJO isn't one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.