Pre Crisis Superman vs the heralds of Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
What ever technology that Supes comes up with is matched by Galactus.

The Heralds
Silver Surfer
Morg at Full power
Firelord

Juntai
He hits them with anti-cosmic-power vision, duh.

kgkg
SS can use K-nite

and pre-Crisis didn't like that much

or Gold-K-nite

or like jun said anti-cosmic-power ..............

Pre-Crisis always had new powers to defeat "new" enimes

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Juntai

yup its that easy but aint it called SUPER anti-cosmic-power vision.

golem370
These people are all able to fly at near Warp Speed and Silver Surfer is a matter Manipulate. They can trump anything he can do easily.

The Ion
Firelord gets punched through time.
Morg gets sealed in an alternate dimension using super vibrations.
Surfer gets transmutated back to Norrin Radd by super laser transmutation.

kgkg
Originally posted by golem370
These people are all able to fly at near Warp Speed and Silver Surfer is a matter Manipulate. They can trump anything he can do easily.
Superman finds a way always

Swanky-Tuna
Pre-crisis Superman would vibrate as he punched them causing their powers to backfire. And then he'd fly around them really fast, sealing them into another dimension.

Juntai
Originally posted by thesilverspider
yup its that easy but aint it called SUPER anti-cosmic-power vision. My bad, of course it is. It's always Super to Superman.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by The Ion
Firelord gets punched through time.
Morg gets sealed in an alternate dimension using super vibrations.
Surfer gets transmutated back to Norrin Radd by super laser transmutation.
pretty much

Manner Mode

LOL! I was going to say that Supes would win this, but only by doing something completely weird and lame, like flying so fast that he spins the galaxy off its axis and sends the Heralds flying off into another universe...but I like your answer better! laughing

thesilverspider
My bad, of course it is. It's always Super to Superman.

damn right it wouldn't work unless it has the proper name.

golem370
I am stopping now with this BS because Superman would lose Morg would cut him in half or Silver Surfer would go back in time and kill Superman as a baby on earth... Or he would just turn Superman into a Baboons aZZ and then leave him alone.

thesilverspider
I am stopping now with this BS because Superman would lose Morg would cut him in half or Silver Surfer would go back in time and kill Superman as a baby on earth... Or he would just turn Superman into a Baboons aZZ and then leave him alone.

supes has super time travel what are you talking about...

Juntai
I am stopping now with this BS because Superman would lose Morg would cut him in half or Silver Surfer would go back in time and kill Superman as a baby on earth... Or he would just turn Superman into a Baboons aZZ and then leave him alone. Superman can will himself foward and backward through time as well. He could rearange the universe with his bare hands..
I don't think you comphrend... especially judging from the Juggs thread.
But SUPERMAN MAKES UP WHATEVER IS NEEDED TO WIN.
IT DOESNT EVEN NEED TO MAKE SENSE.
HE WILL INVENT A POWER THAT WILL WIN THE FIGHT.

The Ion
I think golem is frustrated. laughing

thesilverspider
Originally posted by The Ion
I think golem is frustrated. laughing

he is .............he is............. laughing out loud

golem370
Anything he invents is trumped by Galactus They get the Ultimate Nullifier and Kill Superman the end.

The Ion
Anything he invents is trumped by Galactus They get the Ultimate Nullifier and Kill Superman the end.
Well then the heralds didn't win. Galactus did. wink

thesilverspider

its funny how you get mad easily when everyone votes for the dc character

Wild Cowboy
Thats what we call CIS also, comic induced selfishness !!! He always wants Marvel chars to win !!!

FrothByte
Superman can will himself foward and backward through time as well. He could rearange the universe with his bare hands..
I don't think you comphrend... especially judging from the Juggs thread.
But SUPERMAN MAKES UP WHATEVER IS NEEDED TO WIN.
IT DOESNT EVEN NEED TO MAKE SENSE.
HE WILL INVENT A POWER THAT WILL WIN THE FIGHT.

^And that is why superman utterly sucks big time. He's like one of those dragon ball z characters, there will never be a limit to his powers, no matter how absurd it seems.

will himself backward and forward in time? then he should be able to stop all crimes from ever happening yes? that is lame. There's no use trying to debate in a fight where the fans of one combatant utterly believe that their hero is completely capable of anything.

Its blind fanaticism.

AcousticDoc
I'm not too familiar with DC comics before the 1990s. Was pre-crisis superman basically the superman of Earth 2?

Juntai
Originally posted by FrothByte
^And that is why superman utterly sucks big time. He's like one of those dragon ball z characters, there will never be a limit to his powers, no matter how absurd it seems.

will himself backward and forward in time? then he should be able to stop all crimes from ever happening yes? that is lame. There's no use trying to debate in a fight where the fans of one combatant utterly believe that their hero is completely capable of anything.

Its blind fanaticism. That's not a belief, that was fact for that particular version of Superman. After the Crisis, in DCUniverse comic books, he's much more realistic and can be beaten.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by FrothByte

Its blind fanaticism.

No, it's not. It's simple fact. That's how pre-crisis Superman worked. He had extremely high end feats and extremely low end feats. It's how the american people then WANTED him to be. However, not ALL pre-crisis Supes things went like that. Towards the end of pre-crisis, he wasn't really doing so many crazy things. It was during the 40's, 50's, and 60's that he was doing most of his crazy stuff.
You should find a site called superdickery and read some of that stuff wink

ZephroCarnelian
PreCrisis Superman would win this with contemptuous ease....

Juntai - should I crack out some scans...? wink

Hegemon875
Its so obvious golem knows nothing of the uber god that is pre-crisis supermanroll eyes (sarcastic)

Lets not forget one of his best known feats sneezing and wiping out a solar system. eek!

Swanky-Tuna
I've been assured by a reputable source that the sneezing a solar system away thing was in part due to magic dust.

ZephroCarnelian
In part, my friend. But only in part.

Bear in mind that he contains enough super-compressed matter in his lungs to blow and entire star out of orbit, I'd say the likelihood that he has the power to sneeze away a solar-system are fair to high. yes

golem370
I am not mad about people picking DC Characters I am just saying that maybe he is not as powerful as you think he kicked a Man now if he was that powerful wouldn't the kick killed the guy. I want to see him travel back in time I also said that any tech that he comes up with would be countered by Galactus read the thread.

kgkg
I am not mad about people picking DC Characters I am just saying that maybe he is not as powerful as you think he kicked a Man now if he was that powerful wouldn't the kick killed the guy. I want to see him travel back in time I also said that any tech that he comes up with would be countered by Galactus read the thread.
it's "PC" Superman meaning he would win ( if your are lower than "PC" Darkseid.

Now "PC" Superman had weakness like K-Nite (someone like SS) can do him in.

But knowing the crazy shit that goes on in PC you never know Superman might clap his hand and destroy them.

There never really was a limit to PC Superman’s power other than he was suppose to be weaker than Darkseid.

golem370
But your saying that Silver Surfer might had a chance but Morg at Full power was more powerful then Silver Surfer he Killed a Herald and beat Terrax Firelord and Air Walker these guys hard tough tough guys Firelord has godlike Durability so does Air Walker and Terrax is pretty powerful to. but he beat them pretty easy

kgkg
But your saying that Silver Surfer might had a chance but Morg at Full power was more powerful then Silver Surfer he Killed a Herald and beat Terrax Firelord and Air Walker these guys hard tough tough guys Firelord has godlike Durability so does Air Walker and Terrax is pretty powerful to. but he beat them pretty easy
Silver Can win by K-nite , Radiations , Gold- K-nite etc easily

Morg hasn't shown such abilities

What am saying is that in “PC” superman always found a way to win even against magic and even learn to counter such attacks etc

PC Supes has been floored by human on the ground by K-nite

so of course heralds can win , but like i said "PC" will counter with a "NEW" power

Avalonofthewind

PC Supes is like trying to "beat" Bugs Bunny. You just can't.

He defies realism in every way possible. Things always go his way, and he ALWAYS have the power to stop whatever comes his way.

Thats why people don't really use him in the forum much.

Darth_Erebus
PC Supes was inconsistant. The heralds win.

ZephroCarnelian
Supes wins with ease.

They can't use physical attacks on him, because he'd be intangible.

They can't outmaneuver him cos a) he can fly faster than any of them and b) he can teleport.

The cannot kill him with cosmic energy or weaponry, because he's invulnerable!

What are they gonna do to him again....?

kgkg
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Supes wins with ease.

They can't use physical attacks on him, because he'd be intangible.

They can't outmaneuver him cos a) he can fly faster than any of them and b) he can teleport.

The cannot kill him with cosmic energy or weaponry, because he's invulnerable!

What are they gonna do to him again....? ok i will play your game how about

k-nite , or better Gold K-nite evil face

ZephroCarnelian
Hmm... how about Super-Vibrations?

They can reflect back anything... even bad luck, lol!!!

I'm quite sure they could reflect KNite radiation away from him...

smile

kgkg
Hmm... how about Super-Vibrations?

They can reflect back anything... even bad luck, lol!!!

I'm quite sure they could reflect KNite radiation away from him...

smile
Beam SS can turn himself into Gold K-Nite and move toward supes disabling his power.

Better yet he can mix it K-nite and Gold-Knite

It doesn’t have to be laser , or in the form of a beam
evil face

and you and i know PC supes was floored by K-nite rock used by normal people.

SS can produce it in any form and/or any amount.

kgkg
check this out

ZephroCarnelian
Right....

*clicks his neck and stretches typing fingers*

Here goes....

wink

-----------

Step One:

Assuming that Surfer has chosen to transmute himself into Kryptonite of any variety, Superman first has to see this and react to it.

His reaction times are easily fast enough to see this transmutation happen and react to it:

ZephroCarnelian
Step Two:

Superman needs to reach Surfer without travelling through any of the KNite radiation.

Easy to do when you can teleport.

kgkg
Right....

*clicks his neck and stretches typing fingers*

Here goes....

wink

-----------

Step One:

Assuming that Surfer has chosen to transmute himself into Kryptonite of any variety, Superman first has to see this and react to it.

His reaction times are easily fast enough to see this transmutation happen and react to it:
Yellow radiation don't won't like that and the radiation will be controlled (by a sentient being)

Like I have shown Superman runs away from radiation (like K-gold)

More examples coming soon evil face

ZephroCarnelian
Step Three:

Superman can't do anything whilst KNite particles are moving towards him from Surfer's body, so at faster than light speeds, Supes uses SuperVibes to deflect the particles of that particular moment away from him.

ZephroCarnelian
Step Four:

Then he speedblizes Surfer in a picosecond into unconciousness.

kgkg
Step Two:

Superman needs to reach Surfer without travelling through any of the KNite radiation.

Easy to do when you can teleport. Vibration ss can do that

ZephroCarnelian
Step Five:

Throws him sideways across time.

ZephroCarnelian
Step Six:

Seal him off with more SuperVibes.

kgkg
Step Four:

Then he speedblizes Surfer in a picosecond into unconciousness.
When SS is covered with Gold radiation

ok he comes and looses his powers
evil face

ZephroCarnelian
Step Seven:

Then reflect away any remaining KNite particles before they can do any damage.

kgkg
Step Five:

Throws him sideways across time. What will that do when SS can be beyond Time?

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by kgkg
When SS is covered with Gold radiation

ok he comes and looses his powers
evil face

Not necessarily.

The particles will not be radiating from Surfer faster than the speed of light.

So a simple SuperVibe clap to blow the particles of THAT particular moment in time away, then he has an entire millionth of a second or whatever within which to beat Surfer to a pulp and throw him through time.

Might as well be an eternity for Superman. smile

ZephroCarnelian
What will that do when SS can be beyond Time?

So are StormGods, but Supes has done it to one of them too. smile

kgkg
Step Seven:

Then reflect away any remaining KNite particles before they can do any damage. how is he doing that again with no powers?

and gold-Knite has to be close to supes and Supes looses all his powers.

Juntai
Not necessarily.

So a simple SuperVibe clap to blow the particles of THAT particular moment in time away, then he has an entire millionth of a second or whatever within which to beat Surfer to a pulp and throw him through time.

Might as well be an eternity for Superman. smile LOLOL

ZephroCarnelian
how is he doing that again with no powers?

and gold-Knite has to be close to supes and Supes looses all his powers.

Supes is faster than the particles of Gold Knite radiation Read my above post. yes

kgkg
Not necessarily.

Might as well be an eternity for Superman. smile
not faster than light how can you tell?

here let me show you an example of Gold-knite......... wait

kgkg
Supes is faster than the particles of Gold Knite radiation Read my above post. yes
doesn't matter the K-nite has to be close that's all

ZephroCarnelian
Because the only naturally particles to travel at light speed are photons. yes

Unless you wanna count Chono Particles (particles of time).

Supes is faster than those too. yes

ZephroCarnelian

Unless you wanna count Chrono Particles (particles of time).

long pig
Were people mildly retarded before the crisis?

Seriously, people actually read it and enjoyed it.

kgkg

Unless you wanna count Chono Particles (particles of time).

Science has no meaning in comics

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig

Seriously, people actually read it and enjoyed it. ha

that's why i say PC supes win because who know what "New power" he will get to overcome this problem

AcousticDoc
is pre-crisis supes the superman of Earth 2?

golem370
Well what I will have to do is add more Heralds namely Dark Angel,Plasma,Kryptonian,Nova,Red Shift,Gabriel the Air Walker and The Destroyer

kgkg
Well what I will have to do is add more Heralds namely Dark Angel,Plasma,Kryptonian,Nova,Red Shift,Gabriel the Air Walker and The Destroyer you don't get it. Do you

Superman will beat them all

He has "new powers" to defeat all of them

kgkg
smile

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by long pig

Seriously, people actually read it and enjoyed it.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/zanpanzer/luthorstimedevice0sq0su.jpg

long pig
What the mother hell just happened?

Swanky-Tuna
PC Lex Luthor manipulated time with orange juice.

long pig
I see....I see....

Avalonofthewind
Well what I will have to do is add more Heralds namely Dark Angel,Plasma,Kryptonian,Nova,Red Shift,Gabriel the Air Walker and The Destroyer

We get it, you want DC to lose.
Supes still wins.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
We get it, you want DC to lose.
Supes still wins.

................. laughing out loud

Melnorme
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

Holy crap. I take it all back...now I see why PC Superman had to break every law of physics and every principle of reason...He was up against that! eek!

Wild Cowboy
Imagine what LL can do with wine ??

Juntai
LOL, THATS AWESOME.
I AM AWED BY THE AWESOME POWER OF LEX LUTHOR.

supremthor
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

omg laughing laughing laughing laughing this is to funny

The Ion
That's priceless. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.