So I'm this Chicks Secret Santa right...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
and i dont really know her that well...so i was thinking would a regular box of chocolate be okay to get her...the gifts have to be under 20

Darth Macabre
Get her some soaps, good smelling hand lotions, and some candles. You can never go wrong with that.

TigerLover
Hmmm, maybe she should have a good feel of your sack to decide whether she likes what you have to offer first...

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Get her some soaps, good smelling hand loations, and some candles. You can never go wrong with that.
im not really trying to hook up with her...

Originally posted by TigerLover
Hmmm, maybe she should have a good feel of your sack to decide whether she likes what you have to offer first...
blink woah! Tiger! whered that come from...shifty I liak it! whistle

Darth Macabre
You dont need to be trying to hook up with her to get her a gift in good taste. Most girls like to smell good, why is getting her candles and lotion trying to hook up with her?

TigerLover
Originally posted by a1hsauce

blink woah! Tiger! whered that come from...shifty I liak it! whistle

well I cant help it if I just seem to know the sort of things quality women want... whistle

Ms Flower

blink woah! Tiger! whered that come from...shifty I liak it! whistle you dont have to be trying to hook up with her...candles are a great gift...take it from a womans point of view. put it in some pretty wrappings and voila.

a1hsauce
just sounded like somethin a person would do that wanted to hook up with her erm i mean thats a gift id get my gf. and gift baskets like those cost like 30 bucks...Bed bath and beyond yes

a1hsauce
well I cant help it if I just seem to know the sort of things quality women want... whistle
shifty wanna check my sack big grin yes

Originally posted by Ms Flower
you dont have to be trying to hook up with her...candles are a great gift...take it from a womans point of view. put it in some pretty wrappings and voila.
confused what the hells Viola? blink

Snoopbert
Viola? It's like "There you go".

Darth Macabre
Voila means "there ya go" in french.

Ms Flower
Voila means "there ya go" in french. oui

a1hsauce
ohhhh....durrr...I was kind of reading it wrong...phonetically and kinda backwardsish embarrasment...i read it Veeola sad

Darth Macabre
oui

Parlez-vous la langue ?

Ms Flower
Parlez-vous la langue ? not so much that I can hold a convo in the language. I know some words and can usually figure out a sentence here and there. I took french in high school...sadly though, not enough.

TigerLover
shifty wanna check my sack big grin yes
blink

Um... noo... I prefer the sacks that lovely buxom wenches carry around on their chests....

Darth Macabre
not so much that I can hold a convo in the language. I know some words and can usually figure out a sentence here and there. I took french in high school...sadly though, not enough.

LoL ahh highschool french. I remember those days....oh wait it was only last year. lol stick out tongue

a1hsauce
Um... noo... I prefer the sacks that lovely buxom wenches carry around on their chests....
eek! what a coincidence! I have one of those eek! stick out tongue

TigerLover
eek! what a coincidence! I have one of those eek! stick out tongue

you have a boob? confused

Ms Flower
LoL ahh highschool french. I remember those days....oh wait it was only last year. lol stick out tongue omg it was nearly 16 years ago for me blink

damn Im feelin old.

Darth Macabre
omg it was nearly 16 years ago for me blink

damn Im feelin old.

ahh but with age comes wisdom. And plus 16 years out of highschool isnt too old, its a surprise that you remember your french lessons though.

Ms Flower
ahh but with age comes wisdom. And plus 16 years out of highschool isnt too old, its a surprise that you remember your french lessons though. yes I do remember...I was just saying the french alphabet over in my head as I sit here bag..... just wished Id been able to take more lessons. I really enjoyed learning another language and I think french is a beautiful one spoken....that and spanish.

Darth Macabre
yes I do remember...I was just saying the french alphabet over in my head as I sit here bag..... just wished Id been able to take more lessons. I really enjoyed learning another language and I think french is a beautiful one spoken....that and spanish.

lol I still sing the songs my mother sang to me to teach me the language. Yes it is a very beautiful language, perhaps you should get those tapes to teach you? When you do learn give me a call. we'll have a conversation. lol

Ms Flower
lol I still sing the songs my mother sang to me to teach me the language. Yes it is a very beautiful language, perhaps you should get those tapes to teach you? When you do learn give me a call. we'll have a conversation. lol ok, you got it. happy

Darth Macabre
ok, you got it. happy

I'm holding you to it. lol

Snoopbert
LoL ahh highschool french. I remember those days....oh wait it was only last year. lol stick out tongue Heh, learning Spanish myself.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Snoopbert
Heh, learning Spanish myself.

FIrst year?

Ms Flower
I'm holding you to it. lol tres bien happy

silver_tears
the box of chocolates is such a half assed gift stick out tongue

ladygrim
and i dont really know her that well...so i was thinking would a regular box of chocolate be okay to get her...the gifts have to be under 20

i hate secret santa 1- you never now what to get them
and 2 you havent got a clue whos getting you what

i find the problems running through my head .....what if certain soaps irrate there skin

what if the cant wear jewllery made from certain metals

if i get them chocolate will the think i fattening the up

A.D. Skinner
Hey ladygrim...I will be your secret Santa... wink

Oh wait...now that isn't so secretive !!! laughing out loud

PinstripePapaya

how bout like a nice makeup set or something?

you can get lush ones with eyeshadow, blusher, lip gloss etc. in and theyre not that expensive. and what girl doesnt like make up?

a1hsauce
Originally posted by silver_tears
the box of chocolates is such a half assed gift stick out tongue
eek! Silver!!!!!

okay so what should I get her

p.s. nice sig skinner

A.D. Skinner

p.s. nice sig skinner

Thank you...always nice to get a compliment for hard work....

silver_tears
eek! Silver!!!!!

okay so what should I get her

p.s. nice sig skinner
I'd find out if she likes going to the movies and get her passes like from a theater. I personally would love to get that.

Revernd Maynard
and i dont really know her that well...so i was thinking would a regular box of chocolate be okay to get her...the gifts have to be under 20 i should be able to help because i am santa santa

eggmayo
Get her vodka.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by A.D. Skinner
Thank you...always nice to get a compliment for hard work....
Wheres Dogget?

Originally posted by silver_tears
I'd find out if she likes going to the movies and get her passes like from a theater. I personally would love to get that.
now why didnt I think of that confused

Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
i should be able to help because i am santa santa
no expression

Originally posted by eggmayo
Get her vodka.
I'm only 20

Kosta
Darth Macabre's is probably the best idea yet. I'd go with that. Unless shes one of those tom boys. Then get her a sling shot stick out tongue

Snoopbert
FIrst year? Yes. I can string together some sentences but I'm rather lacking in ability in it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.