Collosus and Wolverine double team...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dherbolario
i was freeze framing and watchign the trailer and i noticed something...if you go to 1:24 in the trailer you see wolverine in the air attacking someone...if you look closely on the ground collosus is the one who threw him in the air...it looks liek this is the attack that collosus and wolverine do...it's a kewl move and i can't wait to see it in the movie...

Creshosk
Originally posted by dherbolario
i was freeze framing and watchign the trailer and i noticed something...if you go to 1:24 in the trailer you see wolverine in the air attacking someone...if you look closely on the ground collosus is the one who threw him in the air...it looks liek this is the attack that collosus and wolverine do...it's a kewl move and i can't wait to see it in the movie... fastball special

cheekwg
in the ultimate x-men comics they sort of have a pseudo-gay kind of relationship...but its kind of interesting in a twisted sort of way

cheekwg
heres a pic of them.its from one of the ultimate x-men comic covers

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Creshosk
fastball special

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/9143/fastballspecial2tr.th.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.