Who wil be Apocalypse's new Horsemen...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
Well, according to the "Monday With Marts" coloum and UXN.net, three of the horsemen will be from this group of 12...

Avalanche
Beast
Dani Moonstar
Dark Beast
Erg
Gambit
Havok
Mystique
Ozymandias
Polaris
Sebastian Shaw
Sunfire

Personally, i'm hoping the 4th spot belongs to Chamber. He's just too great a character to be left dieing in the hospital, and he'd definately make a great horsemen.

Fishy 500
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Well, according to the "Monday With Marts" coloum and UXN.net, three of the horsemen will be from this group of 12...

Avalanche
Beast
Dani Moonstar
Dark Beast
Erg
Gambit
Havok
Mystique
Ozymandias
Polaris
Sebastian Shaw
Sunfire

Personally, i'm hoping the 4th spot belongs to Chamber. He's just too great a character to be left dieing in the hospital, and he'd definately make a great horsemen.

These four would kick ass : Avalanche, Sunfire, Havok, Polaris

The Ion
Avalanche
Mystique
Sunfire
Magneto

King_Mungi
Sunfire is one of the new 4 horsemen

DigiMark007
Santa Claus. He'd be awesome as a horseman.

Anyone notice that Horsemen are kinda like a poor-man's herald?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by DigiMark007

F you man, the Easter Buddy would kick his ass. Man I'm going to make a respect thread, because he is WAY underated. He has the experience, the eggs, the....tail, errr....eggs...like respect him.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by King_Mungi
F you man, the Easter Buddy would kick his ass. Man I'm going to make a respect thread, because he is WAY underated. He has the experience, the eggs, the....tail, errr....eggs...like respect him.

...easter buddy?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by thesilverspider
...easter buddy?

Yeah the easter bunny needs a break from time to ti...you damn well knew what I meant sad

ScarletSpider
I'm thinking probably Polaris will become a horseman. Her powers are lost, it seems, and she's pretty broken up over it. I'd also like to see Avalanche.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Yeah the easter bunny needs a break from time to ti...you damn well knew what I meant sad

you said easter buddy first

manjaro
my comic guy says polaris is a definite....which he is pretty upset about cuz he's all like i thou8ght they said nce they lose ther powers they wont be ever powered i any way again, fall off the map completely

King_Mungi
Originally posted by DrDoom101
you said easter buddy first

Thanks tip, I kinda clued in to that

golem370
I would like to see Agent Zero become a Horsemen.

The Ion
Originally posted by DigiMark007

True and people wonder why Apoc gets no respect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.