Msg for Fans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abcdguy
Well i was reading som ridiculous stuff here and wonderin if ppl know that being a fan of a character doesnt mean following them into hell....I mean im a big ass fan of batman but im not gonna say he can beat lets say silver surfer or can handle juggurnaut tats just being ridiculous...

Ultimate Rage
thank you for sharing that with us.......your input means alot to me...now i can die happy......... What the f**k?

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by abcdguy
Well i was reading som ridiculous stuff here and wonderin if ppl know that being a fan of a character doesnt mean following them into hell....I mean im a big ass fan of batman but im not gonna say he can beat lets say silver surfer or can handle juggurnaut tats just being ridiculous...

we are aware of that. Which is why there are the two denominations: fan and fanboy. wink

Paola
What the f**k?

now that you've shared all your infinite wisdom with us.. we can close this thread and think about what you have taught us. closedeyes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.