Book 7 Synopsis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

enyafreak
With the seventh book supposadly 18 months away lets skim through the rumours and try and write our own climax to Harry Potter.

Title Rumors ( just a few that i have heard)

Harry Potter and The Serpants Eye

Harry Potter and the Final Horcrux

Harry Potter and The Servant of Niagi

...and just for laughs Harry Potter and the War of the Wizards

Book Rumours

...The Final Horcrux will kill Harry during its destruction as it is something very personel to him

... An evil double agent will provide the final shocking twist to the story. rumors are suggesting that it could be McGonagal

... Ron and Hermione will finally becaome an Item.

... Harry WILL NOT return to hogwarts as a student

... Dumbledore will return

... among the 4 deaths rumored to be taking place are Harry, Voldemort (obviously), Remus, Snape and Lucius

... the location of the Finale battle have differed some suggesting the great hall at hogwarts.

...there WILL be a wedding

...Lily Potter will return with information that will help harry uncover the location of the Final Horcrux

in putting all these rumors together lets see who can come up with the best synopsis for Book 7

Emily_depp
HARRYS NOT GOING TO DIE!!? sad

Makae
I wouldn't put it past JK to kill Harry in the end. She's sneeky... and evil.

exanda kane

Barker
Originally posted by enyafreak
Harry Potter and the Final Horcrux

Possibly The Worst Thought Title..........Ever.

How 'bout some Creativity?

neo313
I'm guessing Snape will sacrifice himself to help Harry somehow.

Makae
Wouldn't that be ironic. I like it.

princegoku
snape needs to be taken out. it is possible Draco might fight against Voldemort

Makae
And he'd lose big time. Harry's the only one that can beat Voldemort. You just can't argue with fate.

zac_j
MAJOR SPOILER:

IN THE 7TH BOOK, HARRY'S ARCH ENEMY, VOLDEMORT, WILL TURN OUT TO BE DANIEL RADCLIFFE!!! TOTAL SUPRISINGNESS!!!!

(if you didn't notice the sarcasm already, then here it is: whistle )

iluvsirius
after what ive seen in the books, i dont even know what to expectsadwalk

princegoku
that is a fair comment. i agree with you Makae but he should still show some backbone

scurran
i think he'll end up going through snape to get to voldemort

seanjones
i personally think that harry will come close to death pass out and beet the dark lord. hook up with jinny. i think snape is good and is going to help harry defeat the dark lord... i thik harry will turn draco to the good side, by telling him how DD sacraficed his life to save draco... i think that harry will not return to hogwarts, even though his greatest ambition is to become a aror... i think that possibly rons dad is going to bite the big one... there is alot of things but i think im going to stop.

Regulus A Black
Originally posted by enyafreak
... Harry WILL NOT return to hogwarts as a student

... Dumbledore will return

... among the 4 deaths rumored to be taking place are Harry, Voldemort (obviously), Remus, Snape and Lucius

I believe Harry actually will return, he will realize that there is something he still needs to learn before he can defeat Voldemort,

Dumbledore IS DEAD, he will not return, the only way that is possible is through his portrait, i believe that will be the only way Dumbledore can return

First off on the last quote their you said 4 deaths and named 5 people. i realize that is more then likely a typo, but you forgot one person who we know is probably going to die. Peter Pettigrew will probably die. Refer back to book three "There will be a time, when you will be grateful, that you saved Pettigrew's life, He owes you his life now." I know that is not the exact quote, but i don't have the book or have access to it right now. Dumbledore said it so i believe pettigrew will die in this book.

Makae
I think that they will go back to Hogwarts, but most likely not for school. They'll go back to either find more Horcruxes, or to talk to Dumbledore's portrait. And Princegoku, you I both know that Draco has no backbone to show. But I do think that he has potential to go over to the good side.

LonDon06
Originally posted by princegoku
snape needs to be taken out. it is possible Draco might fight against Voldemort
I've got an Idea... Draco is the last horcrux Harry didnt find... He fights along Harry and is killed. Something happens to Volermort when Draco dies so he is weakened and Harry kills him.

Barker
Harry Potter and the Quest of the Centaurs
Harry Potter and the Fortress of Shadows
Harry Potter and the Curse of Love
Harry Potter and the Curse of Hogwarts
Harry Potter and the Wizard's Bond
Harry Potter and the Relinquisher of Fate
Harry Potter and the Shroud of Healing
Harry Potter and the Graveyard of Memories
Harry Potter and the Manor of Death
Harry Potter and the War of the Wizards
Harry Potter and the Fulfillment of a Prophecy
Harry Potter and the Last Stand
Harry Potter and the Order's Vengeance
Harry Potter and the Mistaken Identity
Harry Potter and the Heirs' War
Harry Potter and the Secrets of the Dark Child
Harry Potter and the Final War
Harry Potter and the War of the Phoenix Wands

I just felt like posting these somewhere, so here I am. no expression

TigerEyes
Okay who knows whats gonna happenw ith Sirius cuz i still don't believe he's dead AT ALL>..so anything said on that?

zac_j
we will FINALLY find out what happened to sirius!!!

Imperial_Samura
Don't particularly like any of the titles in the original post (war of the wizards has some potential though... Now my take on these rumors (badly done, but eh.)

Book Rumours

...The Final Horcrux will kill Harry during its destruction as it is something very personnel to him - Maybe, but don't all the horcruxs need to be destroyed before Voldermort can be killed? Harry can't die before the final battle. During it maybe, or after, not before.

... An evil double agent will provide the final shocking twist to the story. rumors are suggesting that it could be McGonagal - That would be quite a twist, JK likes her double agents, what with Snape and all. An evil McGonagal? Scary.

... Ron and Hermione will finally become an Item. - I guess it's bound to happen, this romance has been building for six books (though I think Harry and Hermione would have been better, but eh)

... Harry WILL NOT return to hogwarts as a student - Maybe not, but I think a horcrux could be there, after all 2 horcruxs turned up in two of the places (or near by) that Dumbledore revealed to Harry (the cave and Marvolo's house), and hogwarts was special to Voldermort (though the diary was destroyed there, so maybe that counts...) Still, Harry needs teaching up if he is to fight Voldermort, and destroy Horcruxs, so maybe not as a normal student, but for training, or a showdown, I think it should happen.

... Dumbledore will return - In some form, I think that's a big possible.

... among the 4 deaths rumored to be taking place are Harry, Voldemort (obviously), Remus, Snape and Lucius - I'd be sad if Remus died (that's all of James Potter's group then, baring Wormtale, who I think will die, maybe some of the other prominant death eaters to), I think though that he will end up fighting that evil werewolf, the one that bites children, and he'll win! Die maybe, but still win. Snape will be vital somehow, though he and Harry could die. I could see the death of Lucius (if it occurs) somehow being pivotal to concluding the Draco story arch (maybe he tries to save Draco or something from Voldermort, or Voldermort kills him out of malice, either way sending Draco to the good side)

... the location of the Finale battle have differed some suggesting the great hall at hogwarts. - This I can really see, seems symbolic really, Hogwarts, perhaps the most important place in shaping the young lives of both Tom Riddle and Harry - a great place for it to occur, to end where it all began.

...there WILL be a wedding - Bill and Fleur, hopefully Remus and Tonks as well. I'd love to see something really happy happen for Hagrid, maybe him and Madame Maxime?

...Lily Potter will return with information that will help harry uncover the location of the Final Horcrux - During the battle in the grave yard Harry was in a fashion helped by his parents, I guess something might happen...

Ashea16Chic
these are just guesses

1.) I think Wormtail would play a part in saving Harry's life on a count that he is indebted to Harry
cause H saved W's life in the 3rd book...

that's what Dumbledore said at the end of the book too...

2.) I'm guessing that Snape will redeem himself
cause until now I keep wondering why Dumbledore trusted him too much and got fooled in the end... I doubt Dumbledore was that stupid... so I guess Snape really is for the Order and not the DeathEaters

3.) Draco will show a good guy side
cause he cried and worried about the ones he loved... he was also hesitant in killing Dumbledore ... i never thought I'd read the page where I'll be able to say "Draco is capable of human emotions"

^^ Anyway, I think he and harry will make a truce... just for a little while...

div
Harry Potter The Loners Journey

Makae
That's a sad title in more ways then one...

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by div
Harry Potter The Loners Journey

I don't think it would work. Yes, Harry, and Harry alone, must strike down Lord Voldermort, but it was never said that the journey up to that point required him to be alone as well. After all, one of the strong themes throughout the series has been friendship and helping each other, you know, pulling together and all that - the sorting Hat's warning and advice, the Triwizard tournement, Dumbledore telling Harry to reveal to Ron and hermione about the prophecy, the DA club - it all suggests that Harry wont truly be a loner as he gets closer to Voldermort, though he might be alone when he faces him.

Indeed, I don't see how Harry could possibly suceed if he was all alone (even getting the locket from the cave couldn't have been done without at least two people, as Dumbledore points out, the other horcrux won't be any easier.)

batoul
laughing roll eyes (sarcastic) i think that
1-harry's scar will be a horcrux because the last word is "scar" and the question asked is "harry your scar! wheres your scar?"
2-dumbledore could still be alive, in funeral harry thought he saw a pheonix fly out and dumbledore could have made a horcrux with fawwkes which would make immortality (but would he kill someone)
3-i do think that R.A.B does stand for regulus black because he was killed on voldmorts orders and they found thhe locket.

batoul
i think that
1-harry's scar will be a horcrux because the last word is "scar" and the question asked is "harry your scar! wheres your scar?"
2-dumbledore could still be alive, in funeral harry thought he saw a pheonix fly out and dumbledore could have made a horcrux with fawwkes which would make immortality (but would he kill someone)
3-i do think that R.A.B does stand for regulus black because he was killed on voldmorts orders and they found thhe locket.

sammii
ive red every1s comment n theyve all ginen me ideas 4 sum reason ive always liked snape even tho it made me cry my eyes out when he killed dumbledore ...... dumbledore will not cum bak thru all the books dumble door has has sed 2 harry there is no magic that can bring people from life.i think harry,ll probly die draco turn 2 da rite side n poor sirius i really liked him....... omg what if ginnny was the final horcruxe when tom riddle possesed her he cud hav made 1 or mabe dumble dore was 1 no thats impossible.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.