Ridley(Metroid) Vs Tartarus(Halo)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

swedish_bum
Who wins?

IcePunk
Tartarus is small time for Ridley.
Tartarus is heary, Ridley can breath fire, heary Tartarus burns easily, the now not-so-heary Tartarus is a pile of ashes.....................
..............................................................................Ridley wins!

Hoshi
which riddley version?

swedish_bum
Meta Ridley From MP1

Hoshi
metal ridley crush tartarus

swedish_bum
Hell yeah!

Shadow x 20
Tartarus has an energy shield which cannot be destroyed expect by a special Covenant rifle.

CaptainBen
true you have to use the Brute plasma rifle. Right?

Hoshi
what about a huge laser beam from one of the toughest space pirates ever made .

CaptainBen
I dont know

DarkC
Originally posted by IcePunk
Tartarus is small time for Ridley.
Tartarus is heary, Ridley can breath fire, heary Tartarus burns easily, the now not-so-heary Tartarus is a pile of ashes.....................
..............................................................................Ridley wins!
Right now I am finding it incredibly hard to think that you've beaten Halo 2 once, let alone enough times to find legendary easy and worthless.

You have neglected to even mention Tartarus's shield.

Anyways, this is a greatly lopsided fight. Why pit Tartarus, a ground dweller, against a winged creature?

CaptainBen
Yea if tartarus was picked up by ridley and ridley threw him like off a cliff i guess ridley would win. But Tartarus is also a brute so He is also incredibly strong.

dark99
This fight is mismatched. Tartarus is glued to the ground while Ridley can fly and avoid all of his attacks. True he has that shield but just like the prophets how long can it possibly last. Anyways are we certain that a covenent beam rifle is the only weapon that can hurt Tartarus. I mean really what makes that weapon so special that it is the only one that can break through a shield. Besides it's not like Tartarus could ever even hit Ridley all he has is that hammer and even though he can jump he can't go very high up. If there is no way to break through Tartarus' shield than I think Ridley would just get bored, find no more use in attacking, and fly away. Otherwise he would probably win.

Shadow x 20
This is an unfair fight. Why not put up a Grunt against Megaman X or Superman? Tartarus is forced to stay on the ground with no long ranged attacks.

swedish_bum
Well even if ridley didn't have any wings he would even win, cuz he can jump really high and haves really fast melee attacks.

IcePunk
Originally posted by swedish_bum
Well even if ridley didn't have any wings he would even win, cuz he can jump really high and haves really fast melee attacks.

I agree...

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by swedish_bum

And Tartarus can't jump high? Still this is unfair to the brutes.

Lord Ryugen
Not to mention there's only one spot on Meta Ridley's armour that's weak enough to take damage. Ridely picks up tartarus fly's about a mile up and let's go. End of match.

IcePunk
Originally posted by DarkC
Right now I am finding it incredibly hard to think that you've beaten Halo 2 once, let alone enough times to find legendary easy and worthless.

You have neglected to even mention Tartarus's shield.

Anyways, this is a greatly lopsided fight. Why pit Tartarus, a ground dweller, against a winged creature?

I neglected to mention it cuz I doubted it could protect the ape from a horde of balls of fire.
I also doubt that he stand on the melting ground to.

Hehe there is a place where you can stand play ball with the ape with nades if you didnt know (in halo2).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.