ROTS remake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xyz jedi
I was going to put this in the PT thread but then everyone would say put it in the versus forum, so.

Darth Vader ROTS vs. Yoda
Obi-Wan vs. Palpatine

Darth Avis
vader would die and so would kenobi

Se7in
I'm surprised you even posted this.

Dush khan Mabeo
Originally posted by xyz jedi
I was going to put this in the PT thread but then everyone would say put it in the versus forum, so.

Darth Vader ROTS vs. Yoda
Obi-Wan vs. Palpatine
The ROTS fights were made with a reason ye now, this thread is...useless (for lack of a better word)

xyz jedi
no it's saying who would win out of the two fights.

henniestevens
that poll is f*cked but Ok.

yoda would push anakin in the lava.
Sidious would electrocute Obi-wan.
But what would happen if obi gave in to his hate against sidious for taking his apprentice/friend/brother and gave in to the darkside?

xyz jedi
Originally posted by henniestevens
that poll is f*cked but Ok.

yoda would push anakin in the lava.
Sidious would electrocute Obi-wan.
But what would happen if obi gave in to his hate against sidious for taking his apprentice/friend/brother and gave in to the darkside? yeah...

jollyjim311
He would still get deep fried.

Ballister
Your poll is moronic. No really, read it.

Shadow x 20
There is a reason Yoda sent Obi to fight Ani.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Ballister
Your poll is moronic. No really, read it.

Dude, shut up, you're so insensitive, he probably can't read!!!

mace=badass
Hmmmm. Kenobi turns into General Kenoobi if he fights Sidious.

SnakeEyes

DrDoom101
i dont understand his poll

MC_GG
Here's how it would go:

Yoda would push Anakin/Vader into the lava thus burning him
As for Obi-Wan there's a chance that he would've killed Palpatine cuz he knows how to deflect Force Lightning or he'd give into his hate and kill the Emperor then in the process of doing so he'd suicide himself to spare thousands of innocent people's lives.

xyz jedi
Originally posted by MC_GG
Here's how it would go:

Yoda would push Anakin/Vader into the lava thus burning him
As for Obi-Wan there's a chance that he would've killed Palpatine cuz he knows how to deflect Force Lightning or he'd give into his hate and kill the Emperor then in the process of doing so he'd suicide himself to spare thousands of innocent people's lives. I like that idea.

Se7in
Well, if the point was which fight would be better, I would guess Obi vs. Palpetine. We know Obi is better than Anakin and Palpetine is worse than Yoda, so they would be a closer matcher.

Yoda > Sidious > Obi-Wan > Anakin.

ArthasKnight
The poll is not that hard to figure out, jeez. Replace the word 'against' with the word 'beats'. Get over it already.

Anyway, I think Anakin would have a chance against Yoda but as to whether or not he would win...yeah I think he could. It'd be close though. But Obi-Wan would surely lose against Sidious.

tpaquin
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Dude, shut up, you're so insensitive, he probably can't read!!!

Thank you for getting me to laugh out loud and effectively scare my roommate.

OBI-Ninja
Anakin is pwned by Yoda.
Obi-Wan is pwned by Sidious.

nuff said

exanda kane
Oh dear. You just mean change the fights...Isn't that a little silly?

Wouldn't you rather change the uninteresting parts in RotS?

OBI-Ninja
^^I was thinking that as well...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.