parallax(hal jordan) vs rune king thor,iron man (thor buster armor),sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

spetznaz
First things first: Iron Man (in whatever armor) simply doesn't belong here. He is so vastly outmatched it is not even funny.
Remember Parallax is a guy who could destroy a universe (not a planet, not a solar system, not even a galaxy .....a universe) ....and then restart it in his own image.
Iron man in any armor cannot even destroy a continent let alone a universe, yet he is present here?

As for the others ....well, Sentry is The Man, and Rune King Thor is amazingly powerful (although he is used like some sort of magic wand .....just say 'Rune King Thor' and suddenly any one facing him automatically has to lose). All the same they are exceedingly powerful, with RKT able to pull off some crazy feats, and Sentry able to do things that (were he in DC instead of Marvel) would definitely belong in the Pre-Crisis era.

Nontheless Parallax wins.
He operates at a vastly different power level.

The only way he would lose is through some really stupid writing ....like what DC did when they had him lose, with GA even shooting off an arrow! Come on! That would be as silly as Wolverine putting down Thanos with his claws (hmmmm ....I remember Marvel having the clawed one slash Thanos), or Jubilee taking out the Dark Phoenix.

All things considered Parallax wins.

Crease
I agree Ironman dies horribly quick. Sentry and RKT are really cosmic level guys that operate on earth (sort of). But they still lose to Parallax. You'd need Phoenix or better to best him from marvel.

jacobo0o
isnt thorbuster only made for thor?

King KAM
Sentry.....is the only hope....and he might just beoutclassed.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by King KAM
Sentry.....is the only hope....and he might just beoutclassed.

you saying sentry is stronger then rune king thor.......... no

King KAM
Originally posted by thesilverspider
you saying sentry is stronger then rune king thor.......... no
well can rune king thor destroy a universe?

The Ion
No and neither can Sentry.

King KAM
Originally posted by The Ion
No and neither can Sentry.
he can take out one hell of a chunk though....

The Ion
I prefer to wait until he proves he has such power which I doubt will ever happen. His on panel feats don't impress me.

thesilverspider
he can take out one hell of a chunk though....

rune thor will kill sentry easily what you talking about

King KAM
Originally posted by The Ion
I prefer to wait until he proves he has such power which I doubt will ever happen. His on panel feats don't impress me.
im just going on what he says he can do, he hasnt faught anyone yet i agree..... but he is stated to have one hell of a destructive power.

thesilverspider
im just going on what he says he can do, he hasnt faught anyone yet i agree..... but he is stated to have one hell of a destructive power.

feats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>statements

King KAM
feats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>statements
well.....we just have to sit back and see....

thesilverspider
well.....we just have to sit back and see....

or we could just say rune king thor>>>>>>>>>>>sentry

King KAM
or we could just say rune king thor>>>>>>>>>>>sentry
nnot listening.

thesilverspider
nnot listening.

its only a matter of time before you see the light.......... evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.