B-Leaguers Declare War on Marvel and DC...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
It was destined to happen...

Disgruntled B-League Heroes and Villains from both Marvel and DC are tired of being pushed into the shadows and getting screwed in merchandising, videogames, and movie deals, so, under the leadership of Detective Chimp, they form an alliance and decide to declare all out war on every superhero and super villain team they come across in both universes, massacreing all that stand in their way and taking their rightful place in the spotlight.

Here are the B-League Brigade's members:

Marvel:
Puck
Strong Guy
Silver Samurai
Mastermind
USAgent
The Leader
Leir (Celtic God of Thunder)
Fallen One (Galactus's 1st Herald)
Mojo
Mangog
War Machine
Purple Man
Nimrod

DC:
Falcon
Booster Gold
Swamp Thing
Speedy
The Metal Men
Mordru
Ch'p (The Green Lantern Squirrel)
The Grey Man
Zoom
The Fiddler
Toy Man
Wildebeest
Doom Patrol (Robotman, Elastigirl, Negative Man, Mentor)
Static Shock and Gear
Alfred (Batman's Butler, in a spare Robin suit, fully equipped)
Detective Chimp

How do they fair against:

1) Fantastic 4 (Reed, Ben, Sue, Johnny)
2) Teen Titans (Robin, Cyborg, Aqualad, Starfire, Raven, Superboy, Beast Boy, Bumble Bee)
3) X-Force (Cable, Sunspot, Rictor, Cannonbal, Moonstar, Boom Boom, Warpath)
4) Brotherhood (Magneto, Blob, Unus, Avalanche, Quicksilver, Sabretooth, Mystique)
5) Legion of Doom (Lex Luthor, Captain Cold, Brainiac, Solomon Grundy, Bizarro, Gorilla Grodd, Black Manta)
6) Apocalypse and his Horsemen (Mr. Sinister, Archangel, War, Famine, Pestilence, Sugarman, Abyss, Mikhail Rasputin)
7) The X-Men (Professor X, Wolverine, Iceman, Storm, Colossus, Rogue, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Banshee, Beast, Psylocke)
8) Alpha Flight (Guardian, Vindicator, Sasquatch, Diamond Lil, Aurora, Shaman, Snowbird, Talisman)
10) The Avengers (Captain America, Thor, Hercules, Black Panther, Iron Man, Quasar, Vision, Hawkeye, Wonderman, The Wasp, Antman, Warbird)
11) JLA (Batman, Superman, GL J. Stewart, Wonder Woman, Flash, Martian Manhunter)
12) JLA (GL Kyle Rayner, Supergirl, Captain Atom, Green Arrow, Steel, Dr. Fate)
13) The Defenders (Dr. Strange, Silver Surfer, Hulk, Namor, Valkyrie, Hellcat, Nighthawk)
14) Heralds of Galactus (Firelord, Airwalker, Terrax, Morg, Nova, Red Shift)
15) Infinity Watch (Thanos, Drax, Moondragon, Adam Warlock, Pip The Troll, Gamora)
16) Pissed off survivors of the first wave of attacks (Superman, Silver Surfer, Thanos, Dr. Strange, Apocalypse, Thor, GL J. Stewart, Hulk, Sinister, Mikhail, Colossus, Superboy).
17) Galactus

No prep, but all members of the B-League Brigade have shared any knowledge they have on their opponents with eachother, so they are well versed in who they are facing.

How far do these disgruntled employees get?

scotsmn
I don't know everybody that you've listed but from what it looks like the B-leaguers get STOMPED.

who?-kid
Nimrod ? There are two Nimrods I think. A lame Kraven rip off, and the Sentinel from the future. There's a HUGE difference lol.

So which one is it ?

DarkCrawler
It's Gauntlet?

illadelph12
Okay, let me clarify:

It's Nimrod the Sentinel, not the hunter.

And yes, it is a gauntlet. Each team faces the B-League Brigade in succession.

who?-kid
Nimrod the Sentinel ? He alone can decimate a few small armies of superheroes. I know we don't see much of him in comics lately, but he is a True Powerhouse.

illadelph12
Originally posted by who?-kid
Nimrod the Sentinel ? He alone can decimate a few small armies of superheroes. I know we don't see much of him in comics lately, but he is a True Powerhouse.

So does that mean you believe the B-League Brigade makes it all the way to Galactus?

who?-kid
Originally posted by illadelph12
So does that mean you believe the B-League Brigade makes it all the way to Galactus?
No lol.

thesilverspider
13,14 0r 15

King KAM
Originally posted by thesilverspider
13,14 0r 15
agreed, there is alot of b-listers.

Solidus Snake
leir, fallen one, swamp thing, mangog and ch'p carry the team as far as galactus's heralds.

King KAM
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
leir, fallen one, swamp thing, mangog and ch'p carry the team as far as galactus's heralds. agreed, but they all lose to Strange.

illadelph12
Hmm...

Do you guys know who The Grey Man and Mordru are?

Solidus Snake
yea...grey man is potent....it took the lords of order and chaos to stop him once when he had gotten too powerful. i dont know how strong he is at normal levels tho

The Ion
Yeah, Mordru is very powerful. He's Nabu's opposite after all.

I say they get to at least 15.

DarkCrawler
They get to 15.

illadelph12
How so?

DarkCrawler
They are strong enough to beat everybody before it?

King_Mungi
Puck takes them allsmile.....Hey I'm not saying he will win, but he takes them all on.

Go Puck!

illadelph12
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
They are strong enough to beat everybody before it?

You don't think they can take the Infinity Watch?

Granted, they have a lot of cannon fodder (like Alfred in a Robin costume), but they also have some serious, serious, b-league heavyweights.

DarkCrawler
Hmm...I'm not sure...some of the people there seem to be tough, such as Fallen One...but I don't know the characters enough to make an good statement. erm

illadelph12
Hmm...I'm not sure...some of the people there seem to be tough, such as Fallen One...but I don't know the characters enough to make an good statement. erm

Yeah, most don't. That's why these characters are B-league. It's not that they're not powerful, as much as they are not in the limelight and are under appreciated.

Like Puck for instance.

How many threads are brought up about the most agile characters in comics and he doesn't even get a mention, but in actuality, he's probably one of the most agile and acrobatic characters in all comicdom.

He just also happens to be a hairy, pudgy, Canadian midget on a B-league superhero team.

King_Mungi
Yeah, most don't. That's why these characters are B-league. It's not that they're not powerful, as much as they are not in the limelight and are under appreciated.

Like Puck for instance.

How many threads are brought up about the most agile characters in comics and he doesn't even get a mention, but in actuality, he's probably one of the most agile and acrobatic characters in all comicdom.

He just also happens to be a hairy, pudgy, Canadian midget on a B-league superhero team.

Actually yeah he is, plus he has heigtened strength as well as his body is nearly industructable

Alpha Flight is A-LEAGUE DAMN IT! mad

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=371981&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

illadelph12
Alpha Flight is B-League.

Not based on their powers, but based on their noteriety.

And the fact they're just a Canadian knockoff of the Avengers with a midget.

DarkCrawler
You haven't obviously read the Alpha Flight respect thread...mad

King_Mungi
Alpha Flight is B-League.

Not based on their powers, but based on their noteriety.

And the fact they're just a Canadian knockoff of the Avengers with a midget.

No they are not a knockoff of the Avengers, have you even read Alpha Flight? Volume.1 was ground breaking...

"Though reluctant to take the job, Byrne wrote and drew the series for 29 issues before handing it off to another creative team. During that time, the series attracted fans with storylines that dealt with one or two characters at a time, seldom bringing all the members together. This unusual approach contrasted with other Marvel team series like the X-Men, the Avengers, or the Fantastic Four."

The story with Northstar being gay was the first mainstream superhero who admited they were. They had character and substance, they were more than just a Canadian team since they even went against Canada multiple times. Hell, they were even put on trail for not putting Canada as their first priority.

You haven't obviously read the Alpha Flight respect thread...mad

They deserve way more respect then they get.

illadelph12
I've read Alpha Flight comics, and I truly respect their abilities, but it still doesn't change the fact that they aren't a household name, which means they're B-league.

If Alpha Flight were a movie release, they would be equivalent to a straight to VHS or DVD movie, like "A Land Before Time 16: Little Foot goes through Puberty".

The Avengers or Justice League would be a feature film premeiring at the Chinese Theatre with Angelina Jolie and Halle Berry (barring another hit & run case) on the red carpet.

In black G-Strings.

Alpha Flight isn't popular, no matter how groundbreaking the Northstar storyline was.

Hell, the Authority is far more powerful than the X-Men, but which team is a household name, and which team is viewed by some as just a B-league novelty group with overly homosexual subject matter.

illadelph12
JLA = Samuel L. Jackson

Alpha Flight = Julius Carry III

King_Mungi
Oh I get what you mean, I thought you were implying the overall characters are B-level like they wern't good or didn't have substance. When people mention a character is a certain "class" I assume they are addressing how good they are overall. If your talking about they are B-list due to their popularity then I completly agree, hence why I created the respect thread to true to give them some.

thesilverspider
alpha flight is more of a team then the defenders are

King KAM
strange shuts them all down

thesilverspider
Originally posted by King KAM
strange shuts them all down

hey hey hey stay on the thanos bandwagon ok

King KAM
Originally posted by thesilverspider
hey hey hey stay on the thanos bandwagon ok i like strange, i hang with long pig, how can i not like strange?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.