Mace Windu vs. Morpheus, both unarmed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Magnus
I know it doesn't have any comic characters in it, but I don't care. And don't whine about how Morpheus can only fight in the Matrix.

Normally I'd say Mace instantly, but are Jedi even trained in hand-to-hand? They never fight without lightsabers. Therefore, Morpheus has the edge there. So I'd say Morpheus.

grey fox
I think jedi are trained in the jedi arts which include H2H......

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Lord Magnus
I know it doesn't have any comic characters in it, but I don't care. And don't whine about how Morpheus can only fight in the Matrix.

Normally I'd say Mace instantly, but are Jedi even trained in hand-to-hand? They never fight without lightsabers. Therefore, Morpheus has the edge there. So I'd say Morpheus.

Yes, Jedi are indeed well-trained in hand-to-hand combat. Watch Episode II and check out Obi-Wan's fight with Jango Fett.

Plus in the novel Shatterpoint, Mace is a VERY good fighter. No disrespect to Morpheus, but Mace definately wins this one.

darkfan76
Did you seen clone wars?
Mace certainly knows how to fight without a light saber... The force improves his speed, reflexes and strength..H2H is piece of cake for Mace.

DrDoom101
Why is this here?

Dark Urizen
In clone wars, Mace pretty much decimates armies of robots without any use of his lightsaber. Simply fists and the force. He can pull all the components that make up a robot apart (all the bolts, everything), and then send them all flying at superspeed into other robots. He can punch tank-like units with his bare hands. Not to mention what he can do when he starts using the force to crush things. (note: this is clone wars mace windu)

DrDoom101
He was able to Force crush General Grievous's lungs incompletely. Im pretty sure he would kill Morpheus

Darth Martin
bump

Tron
Originally posted by Lord Paradise
I know it doesn't have any comic characters in it, but I don't care.

Well you should, cause that's why this is getting closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.