Child's Play

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Sidian
Saw this movie not that long ago and LOVED it!

Andy's so cute!

"Chucky says Aunt Maggie was a real b!tch and got what she deserved." laughing

Child's Play 2 and Bride of Chucky were also pretty good.

Child's Play 3 sucked.

deathbycorn
Childs Play 3 was better than Bride of Chucky.

LizzyT123
The first and second are the best Child's Play. Seed of Chucky was soo pitiful.

Wolfie
I've seen the first four, the second being my favorite, though I enjoyed them all. I've yet to see Seed of Chucky.

b-dan
dude you dont want to

LizzyT123
Seed of Chucky was so stupid. But I just had to rent it.sad Trust me, this one can be skipped.

Wolfie
I wanna see it for the sake of seeing it. Even if it's the worst movie ever, I can say, "I've seen all the Child's Play movies, Seed of Chucky was awful."

Impediment
Hmmm.............there's, like, a dozen or so threads for this movie already.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Impediment
Hmmm.............there's, like, a dozen or so threads for this movie already.

Gosh, your such a killjoy. Backfire is the moderator. Let him do the work.

Impediment
Originally posted by LizzyT123
Gosh, your such a killjoy. Backfire is the moderator. Let him do the work.

I know that BackFire is the moderator. I'm not trying to be the moderator, and I never have tried to be. I'm simply trying to help explain something to those of you whose brains can't process the simple rules. Use the search feature before starting a new thread. Why? Because if you constantly make and create new threads with out looking for already existing threads, you will clutter up the Horror Forum and make it unorganized and damn near incomprehensible.
I hardly ever post in the horror forum anymore because of dumb shit like this. A bunch of repetitive threads constantly being made with the same babbling, inane, jr. high comments and attitudes, and no more room for intelligent and civilized discussion about the movie genre I love so much.
And by the way, little-Miss-Smartass-noob LizzyT123, if you had any consideration you'd agree with me on this matter and try to help out and be supportive instead of saying "screw the rules and leave all this shit for the moderator to clean up". Really shows your maturity level, little girl.

smile1098
Approval!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.freeahost.com/money1098.gif

bigdan_561
Na I think seed of chucky n childs play2 was

Wolfie
Originally posted by Impediment
I know that BackFire is the moderator. I'm not trying to be the moderator, and I never have tried to be. I'm simply trying to help explain something to those of you whose brains can't process the simple rules. Use the search feature before starting a new thread. Why? Because if you constantly make and create new threads with out looking for already existing threads, you will clutter up the Horror Forum and make it unorganized and damn near incomprehensible.
I hardly ever post in the horror forum anymore because of dumb shit like this. A bunch of repetitive threads constantly being made with the same babbling, inane, jr. high comments and attitudes, and no more room for intelligent and civilized discussion about the movie genre I love so much.
And by the way, little-Miss-Smartass-noob LizzyT123, if you had any consideration you'd agree with me on this matter and try to help out and be supportive instead of saying "screw the rules and leave all this shit for the moderator to clean up". Really shows your maturity level, little girl.
Actually, BackFire's rule is to search the front page for the same topic. If it's not on the first page, it's fair game. This is so members don't post on topics that were discussed by members that aren't here anymore.

LizzyT123
jeez, your acting like my age, and me being a noob to these forums is such a freakin big deal. Go take care of your daughter Impediment, make sure she's not little smartass.

Anyways, more importantly, Child's Play was a good movie. I enjoyed this one, and the second.

BlackSunshine
jeez, your acting like my age, and me being a noob to these forums is such a freakin big deal. Go take care of your daughter Impediment, make sure she's not little smartass.

Anyways, more importantly, Child's Play was a good movie. I enjoyed this one, and the second.

Oh that REALLY shows your maturity right there. No reason to bring someones child into an argument. Very uncalled for.

My opinion. I really didnt care for Childs Play. It was really dum. A doll who is possesed and is going around killing people and keeps coming back to life.

Impediment
Personally, I loved Child's Play. The sequels were crap. And, BTW, thank you, BlackSunshine, for your input. I agree with you, but I'm not going to waste my time anymore.

jayy
All the Child's Play movies were terrible. Watch Magic with Anthony Hopkins, it's better.

wink

LizzyT123
Magic? never heard about it. Whats it about?

jayy
Magic? never heard about it. Whats it about?

About a vantriloquist who's dummy is a killer. Very good and creepy.

Check it.

cool

LizzyT123
Sounds pretty cool.

Wolfie
Originally posted by jayy
All the Child's Play movies were terrible. Watch Magic with Anthony Hopkins, it's better.

wink
Don't take them seriously and you'll enjoy them better.

wink

LizzyT123
I agree with that Wolfie. As you can imagine, "I never take anything seriously"

Inspectah Deck
IMO Child Play 3 was the best overall

kmcdude
Originally posted by Wolfie
Don't take them seriously and you'll enjoy them better.

wink

Exactly

LizzyT123
I saw one part of Childs Play 3 and automatically changed the channel. It was pretty lame to me, and that was like, yeeeeeeeears ago, when I was at my friends bday party in 4th grade lol!

I'll probably end up renting it, and watching it anyways smile

Darth Zannah

wink

...Get out...

Darth Zannah
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
IMO Child Play 3 was the best overall

Please tell me you're joking...

I thought Child's Play 3 was the worst.

Wolfie
Eh, Child's Play 3 had its moments. I never did get too into it.

Child's Play 2 is the best, IMO.

Darth Zannah
^ I agree.

Andy is sooooooooooooo cute!

LizzyT123
totally. In the second one, you could see Chucky's personality. Also, he was still pretty kick ass. The first and the second were the best.

Darth Zannah
I also thought Bride of Chucky was great, the movement and look of the doll was awsome.

XTiMmEhX
Andy is cute in childs play chuckie is a stupid ass muncher though oh well i love all the child play movies they rock

LizzyT123
Originally posted by XTiMmEhX
Andy is cute in childs play chuckie is a stupid ass muncher though oh well i love all the child play movies they rock

so...... you either like it or not? Andy is cute? I thought at times he was a pretty annoying kid.

Juwanna
IMO, first is the best. it was original yadda yadda yadda, and had more horror to it than the other movies did

LizzyT123
yeah, I think my opinion on the first two level themselves off. The first one didn't have all the lame cheesy death scenes, but you couldn't see what chucky was really like. And in the second one, it had some pretty cheesy death scenes, but it showed his personality, which was pretty awesome.

I kinda just thought about this last night, because I rented Child's Play 2, and I realized, the 4th and the 5th movies had nothing to do with Andy, and thats also part of the reason why I probably think the latter movies aren't as good as the first ones. Like....there just doesn't seem to be a point afterwards. I dunno, I just really like the first two smile

Wolfie
Though that's true, I enjoyed Bride of Chucky more than Child's Play 3. It was hilarious when Chucky and Tiffany were arguing over the dishes. An old married couple reinacted with dolls.
Originally posted by Juwanna
IMO, first is the best. it was original yadda yadda yadda, and had more horror to it than the other movies did
The thing I didn't like about the first one was it had to take too much time to introduce Chucky. Most of the time, people were dying, Andy was blaming his new doll, and everyone was calling him crazy. The second one I felt was better because we got to see him in action more throughout the movie.

LizzyT123
yeah, good point, my fav part of the second one was when Chucky is about to kill Phil, Andy's foster dad, and Phils hanging upside down, and chucky says, "hows it hangin Phil?" and then kills Phil, its so cool

Darth Zannah
I thought Bride of Chucky was the best.

Impediment
Originally posted by Darth Zannah
I thought Bride of Chucky was the best.

blink What the hell are you smoking?

p_s_luvit1989
The first and second are the best Child's Play. Seed of Chucky was soo pitiful.

YES! ! ! Fianlly, some one who agrees with me smile

redcaped
Seed stupid?! The guy taking pictures..stupid. OK, back to Child's Play-"ugly doll!"

redcaped
Oh, I'm back. I think chucky inspired 7 Heaven. Think about it.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by p_s_luvit1989
YES! ! ! Fianlly, some one who agrees with me smile

Yeah, I don't see how anyone can like Seed Of Chucky. It was so stupid. I didn't even laugh at how stupid it was. And that's pretty damn stupid.

Dvader0070
the first 3 were better but you have to think there was a different director for each one but the same writer

LizzyT123
ohhh, did not know that. But I think the first two were the best, once again smile

Dvader0070
Exactly

Wolfie
I like all five more or less.

Dvader0070
I do like them all but each one differently like in the first 1 How it introduces him the next 1 how he tries to get back in the same kid childs play 3 how he messes w/ andy at the military school, #4 he gets a bride,
#5 how he has a kid and wants to stay as a doll

LizzyT123
hmm, if I was a doll I'd have a baby after I got into a human body

Dvader0070
Do you mean instead of doing what she did by letting someone else have your baby and then go into the humans body you would rather have the baby yourself?

Wolfie
Well, he didn't have a kid on purpose. Glen was an accident.

Dvader0070
Wolfie is right Glen was born b/c............ well you know I don't need to go into detail.

LizzyT123
...he wasn't really an accident, Chucky didn't use a rubber, and that was even mentioned in the movie earlier on...I dunno smile

cropsy_is_god
All Chucky films suck Dick.

Wolfie
...he wasn't really an accident, Chucky didn't use a rubber, and that was even mentioned in the movie earlier on...I dunno smile
Chucky didn't use a condom because who would've thought that dolls could reproduce?

LizzyT123
Chucky didn't use a condom because who would've thought that dolls could reproduce?

Dolls reproducing is just a stupid idea. The writers of this stupid script should GET A DAMN LIFE! smile

shaber
I've seen the first four, the second being my favorite, though I enjoyed them all. I've yet to see Seed of Chucky.

Wasn't Alex Vincent rather ugly by the second? It handled the whole 'doll becoming flesh and blood' theme rather clumsily, in the first, the doll doesn't start to become real until it starts to behave in an as-if-real fashion eg revealing itself to cast members other than Vincent.

Wolfie
I didn't see a problem with the way Alex Vincent looked. In the second, we already went through the whole "just a doll, Andy has an active imagination" deal so we can just get straight into the doll killing.

I_wuv_zebra_boy
lol i love in the seed...tiffany is like "we have a problem with killing!" then chucky looks at her and goes "i dont have a "problem" with killing"...

i love them all. BUT chucky seriously looked like crap in the first and second, compaired to now...i understand he was just starting out as a doll...but him and tiffany definately look best in the seed. ...and the name glen/glenda doesnt suit the kid. they should have named him after they made him, or at least made him LOOK like a glen...

LizzyT123
Originally posted by I_wuv_zebra_boy
lol i love in the seed...tiffany is like "we have a problem with killing!" then chucky looks at her and goes "i dont have a "problem" with killing"...

i love them all. BUT chucky seriously looked like crap in the first and second, compaired to now...i understand he was just starting out as a doll...but him and tiffany definately look best in the seed. ...and the name glen/glenda doesnt suit the kid. they should have named him after they made him, or at least made him LOOK like a glen...

Glen and Glenda are lame names...........and so is Chucky! Tiffany is cool with me though. smile

cropsy_is_god
I don't know how people can pay the money to watch a Chucky film these days. The 1st was ok 2 & 3 were good but the last 2 absolutly SUCK.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by cropsy_is_god
I don't know how people can pay the money to watch a Chucky film these days. The 1st was ok 2 & 3 were good but the last 2 absolutly SUCK.

Well, the last one totally sucked. I spent money on that.......it was a total accident, lmao. But, curiosity eats up your money.

beta-wolf_101
Bad idea. Bad script. Bad acting. Bad movie franchise.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by beta-wolf_101
Bad idea. Bad script. Bad acting. Bad movie franchise.

Any reason why? confused

cropsy_is_god
The thing i don't like about the Chucky films the fact it's a doll and they make it out like it's really hard to kill. you could probably take it's head off with one solid punt.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by cropsy_is_god
The thing i don't like about the Chucky films the fact it's a doll and they make it out like it's really hard to kill. you could probably take it's head off with one solid punt.

roll eyes (sarcastic) But you have to remember there is a soul of a serial killer in that doll

cropsy_is_god
That wouldn't make it stronger. It would only be as smart as the serial killer.

cropsy_is_god
In child's play 3 did Chucky ever get killed on the rollar coaster tracks or was that just a load of bullshit made up by the newspapers in the James Bulger case ?

jayy
Chucky's dead. They're won't be anymore movies. Thank you very much.

wink

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b346/a429MySpace/Dance/JB.gif

K.Diddy
Chucky's dead. They're won't be anymore movies. Thank you very much.

wink

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b346/a429MySpace/Dance/JB.gif

confused That has not been confirmed yet.........

Wolfie
Originally posted by K.Diddy
confused That has not been confirmed yet.........
Jayy tends to accept his opinion as fact and repeat himself often.

Insert phrase implying that there is nothing left to say.

Insert stupid animation that is irrelevant to the topic at hand.

K.Diddy

Thanks for clearing that up thumb up

cropsy_is_god
The Child's play's are ok but bride of Chucky & Seed aren't horror there shit on a disk.

jayy

laughing laughing http://worldofgore.net/phpBB2/images/avatars/43687082142bce0f464c3a.jpg Keep Howlinghttp://worldofgore.net/phpBB2/images/avatars/43687082142bce0f464c3a.jpg laughing laughing

Chucky sucks. Go watch Event Horizon instead. eek! eek!

cropsy_is_god
Event Horizon is shit i sold my copy of that. Chucky ain't much better though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.