i deal xmen team (max 5 members)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cain marko
The idea is to come up with the best x men team takin into account agility strength stamina so in what one member may lack anther will provide

cain marko
for example (not myn)
-leech
-wolverine
-beast
-jean grey
-cyclops

Phoenix_Avatar9
Jean Grey/Rachel

Magneto/Polaris

Iceman

Moonstar (version frm THE END)

Scarlet Witch

botcherby
Iceman

Cyclops

Julian (hes cool in new xmen)

Juggernaut

Multiple Man

countryfan2004
Psylocke
Rachel
Husk
Storm
Shadowcat

Disappear
Forge (leader)
Multiple Man
Beast
Polaris
Psylocke (telepath, not telekinetic)

Forge has experience with Polaris, as does Multiple Man, and as a leader. He and Beast share interests and mindsets, and while Beast provides pure brawn, he and Forge can work alongside one another for tactical/technical achievements. While Polaris is the energy wielder, Betsy's the telepath and expert combatant. Multiple Man, while not fitting any perfect role within the team, seems like a good compliment and a good way to round out some powers.

NoFate007
Magneto (leader)
Iceman
Jean
Juggernaut
Morph

Stormluvr
Jean Grey

Ice Man

Scott

Psylock

Beast

bitca730
Cyclops
Storm
Jean Grey
Wolverine
Colossus/Beast/Nightcrawler

Most recognizable X-Men and ability diverse...

Blair Wind
I would say orginal five cuz i do think they compliment themselves the best and have known eachother the longest....my second five would be

Magneto(leader)

Multiple Man

Iceman

Betsy

and Mimic (with all there powers....)

think about it....multiple men who can control ice at godlike levels, have Magnetos powers, betsy's mental powers, and just to add one Colossus's metal...

Family_guy725
Beast

Wolverine

Jean Grey

storm

nightcrawler

platformskater
Polaris(leader)

Dazzler

Warpath

Banshee

Sage

CrazyEyes
1) Wolverine
2) Magneto
3) Quicksilver
4) Gambit
5) Shadowcat

Wolverine because he has the strenght and stamina, Magneto because he is a natural leader like Wolverine, yet he has more experience. Quicksilver becase he's fast and able to preform tasks which others cannot, Gambit because his experiences would aid the team, and Shadowcat for her phasing abilities.

bartleby
Cyclops - most natural leader
Bishop
Chamber
Nightcrawler
Jean/Rachel

Lord Magnus
Cyclops (leader)
Jean (psychic)
Wolverine (the best there is...)
Storm(elemental)
Nightcrawler(stealth)

They're all core members so they'll get along (throwing Emma or Magneto in would cause chaos)
Maybe I would replace Nightcrawler with Iceman or Colossus but I think this is good

hotsauce6548
Iceman

Jean Grey

Wolverine

Storm

Professor X

willRules
cyclops
Jean grey
Wolverine
Nightcrawler
Shadowcat

nimbus006
1. Magneto- if he counts (Energy/Raw Power)
2. Juggernaut- if he counts (Strength/ Invunerability)
3. Beast (Intel/Agility/Strength)
4. Iceman (Energy/Elemental)
5. Jean Grey (TK/TP)

If top 2 dont count:

1. Beast (Intelligence, Agility and Strength)
2. Colusses (Strenth and Durability)
3. Jean Grey ( TK/ TP)
4. Iceman (Energy/Elemental)
5. Wolverine (Fighting Skills/Durability)

cain marko
yea it counts

wannabe
1) Emma (lead, telepathy)
2) Nightcrawler (rescue-transports, surprise attacks, agility)
3) Psylocke (group levitation, shielding, fighting skills)
4) Beast (muscels, brains)
5) Magma (energy, elemental)

Why these personalities?

-Emma is a strong, good leader who tends to look at things from a different point of view than the other X-Men.
-Nightcrawler is funny (group moral) and a good ethical counter weight for Emma...without being a threat for her leadership.
-Psylocke is used to follow others but knows what she has to do when alone.
-Beast is very kind and knows how to keep a group together without actually leading it.
-Magma...well, i just like her rolling on floor laughing

All characters (except for Kurt and Emma) have not that much bad experiences with eachother and will probably build up a good, efficient team in very few time...imo.

Fianna
Polaris
Wolverine
Jean Grey
Storm
Sage

Storm as the leader....also her and Polaris have raw power...Jean has telepathy and telekensis, Wolverine has the raw, physical power and Sage has the brains...

Crease
Magneto
Juggernaut
Wolverine
Multiple Man
Morph

phase
Xavier - leader already has good control over them and hi TP is astounding and a good intellect

Jean Grey - TK wat can I say

NightCrawler
-------------------- Formidable duo - stealth and quick kills teleport and a ground phase
Shadowcat

Iceman - Almost indestructible, very powerful only dreary personality might be a let down but NC brings in the funny and SC is there for the Lovin' !

Pretty good team I think! cool

16carlos1989
Professor X or Xavier as u would call him--- because he has intellect and can be a leader.

Nightcrawler--- good stealth, agility, speed, normal fighting.

Wolverine--- he has good fighting ability, good endurance.

Collosus--- good strength, can fight well, and take out a load of enemies at a time.

Storm or Jean Grey--- both have good ability, Jean is possibly better because of her TK.

theres my team

thebignbowski
Iceman, Bishop, Storm, Colossus and Artie. Yeah thats right BEST TEAM EVER. Everyone is going to be like Artie? C'mon now, why? Well you know what? Every team needs a motivator, and as soon as he gets killed there others are going to go nuts and its over. period.

Hey guys this thread is about the IDEAL X-team, not "Im just going to put all my favs/omegas together" every one is supposed to find a solid team with balance, cause as everyone knows a good team has teamwork not just firepower... any other team gets worked because there are soft (aka emotional), when push comes to shove jean (alot of you chose her, but why?): has a temper, and usually ends up a mess during a fight that cyclops isnt in. Any person with "agility", what good does it do if your tire quickly? *im looking at you nightcrawler*. Energy manipulator? Mags, Pols, Cyke, etc drain there batteries too quickly when things star heating up, and for those of you that try to say: "Oh, wait why does he have Bishop there?" well because he can absorb ALL types of energy, including but not limited to kinetic, and blah blah blah.., theres other reasons but im sure you can come up with them yourself

wheff, im exhuasted that was deep.

ps. i love when people find faults with my logic...cause its so rare

cain marko
thebignbowski your so ryt and that is why i made this thread. my i deal team would consist of
angel: he can scout, see-hear so much more than other team members (except wolvie) this means he can alert danger. however he is an easy target
leech: mainly because he can suppress the mutant gene in turn the mutant loses their powers(only while leech is near the thoug.) this would make the oppositions vunerable
the team needs some braw so i'm putting in collossus. he is uber powerful, strong a good match for any contender
a long distant shooter is needed to hold enemies back and i'm undecided between havok and cyclops. i think it will be cyclops because he already has experience in handling the x-men in battle, the only downside is he can be a bit possesive of his post and not except other ideas from team members
the final place i think is going to go to storm. this is because she also has strong leadership qualities. and obviously she can manipulate the weather to her advantage

Wat Tambor
1. Xavier (leader)
2. Magneto
3. Wolverine
4. Gambit
5. Jean Grey

wannabe
^
Your team has power - sure, but really, how good will they work together?!
Powerful individuals, but ideal team???

Dr.Variant
Havok
Bishop
Polaris
Archangel
Emma Frost

ScarletPheonix
Vulcan-Raw Power
Emma Frost-Telepath
Shadowcat-Inteigence
Dust-Stealth
Blink-Transpotation

Emerica67
1.Magneto
2.Juggernaught
3.Iceman
4.Nightcrawler
5.Jean Grey

I think my team would be a great team because they all bring something special to the team and cover each others weaknesses

Psyquis52
Wolverine
Bishop
Cable
Gambit
Havok

Wait...was I supposed to be making a team or just listing people.

allofyousuckkk
Magneto
Mystique
Juggernaut
Rogue
Storm

I just think they hav the coolest powers.............

Next Venom_girl
1. Phoenix (Jean Grey)
2. Psylocke (Betsy)
3. Storm
4. T-bird (John Proudstar)
5. Wolfsbane
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/2254/sentaixmen9ys.th.png

J-Unit
-Magneto-
-Juggernaut-
-Iceman-
-Gambit-
-Pyro-

nathan summers
Cable ( Leader )
He is the most experienced X-Man alive to date. He trumps everyone when it comes to tactical experience and skill. With his current cyberpath powers he's able to procure information on a global level effectively knowing all and seeing all. He's also willing to use it. With that on his side he'd be more than prepared for any oncoming force. Nathan knows how to lead groups. He's lead more men into battle and succeeded than anyone else amoung the X-Men. Clan Chosen, Askani Sisterhood, Six Pack, X-Force..etc.

Domino
Not only is she as tactically sound as Cable, she also seems to be the only one who can balance him out. She knows many of his moves and can follow his orders or NOT follow them when the situation calls for it. Besides, she's lucky. wink

Marvel Girl
I'd like to finally see two of the "Summers" offspring working together. They have a deeper connection than the comics have been showing recently and them being on the same team would build upon that a bit more. They're sibilings and so much more. Rachel shaped an entire existance for Cable. Without her intervention from FAR into the future, he wouldn't have lived. Nor would he be the man he is today.

Nightcrawler
To keep another spiritual conscience on the team. I think he'd be at odds with Cable on some views and agree with others. But he'd be another balancing tool to keep Nathan from going over the edge. He can play leader when he needs to but can also stap back and be ready for a supporting role.

Deadpool
...He just wouldn't go away. Nor would he stop wearing Jean's Old Marvel Girl uniform. So Cable let him stay. As long as he took it off.

archangel07
Cyclops
Iceman
Northstar
Jean Grey
Psylocke

Soljer
Originally posted by nathan summers
Cable ( Leader )
He is the most experienced X-Man alive to date. He trumps everyone when it comes to tactical experience and skill. With his current cyberpath powers he's able to procure information on a global level effectively knowing all and seeing all. He's also willing to use it. With that on his side he'd be more than prepared for any oncoming force. Nathan knows how to lead groups. He's lead more men into battle and succeeded than anyone else amoung the X-Men. Clan Chosen, Askani Sisterhood, Six Pack, X-Force..etc.

Being one of the most powerful mutants to ever exist doesn't hurt, either.

Darth Macabre
Cyclops
Gambit
Colossus
Emma
Storm

zslick
1. Gambit

2. Magneto

3. wovlerine

4.Night crawler

5. Omega red

These guys would be bad ass forget beast off of brains you got omega red made and sold by the soviets!!!

plus on cold hurts him!! storm and ice man!! thats it!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.