Change Me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

powerfulone1987
I feel that I can take good and bad criticism, so if you have something on your mind that you feel the need to tell me, whether you want to tell me something i'm doing wrong or right or something i need to change, just let me know. Even if all you want to do is tell me how dumb you think this thread is, that's welcome to. It can only make me better. laughing
no expression

Is It Comprehensible.....

Snoopbert
Is it comprehensible agners me greatly.

powerfulone1987
I knew i would get at least one post about that.

I'll take that into consideration.

IS IT COMPREHENSIBLE.....

Darth Macabre
I second the first post. IS IT COMPREHENSIBLE. Come on, that bugs the junk out of me. Change that and we'll be fine.

LiL nAstY GirL
mmhmm

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
I feel that I can take good and bad criticism, so if you have something on your mind that you feel the need to tell me, whether you want to tell me something i'm doing wrong or right or something i need to change, just let me know. Even if all you want to do is tell me how dumb you think this thread is, that's welcome to. It can only make me better. laughing
no expression

Is It Comprehensible.....

Be more suave stick out tongue

JKozzy
Originally posted by Snoopbert

DarkC

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Is it comprehensible angers me greatly.

Each time you say it I feel as thought I want to shove a knife down your throte untill you either bleed to death or choke on it.

Barker
Is it comprehensible angers me greatly.

Each time you say it I feel as thought I want to shove a knife down your throte untill you either bleed to death or choke on it.
erm

roguegirl15
stop it! Now u all anger me!...not really

TwisterGameX

Doesn't bother me, and he might be doing it on purpose to annoy people shifty

TheQuincy
To stop all the ridiculousness of the statement.

No. No it's not comprehensible. So please, stop asking us.

Leo.M

yes

................................... i feel somewhat that way too no expression

Barker
Originally posted by roguegirl15
stop it! Now u all anger me!...not really
That Annoys Me also...

Snoopbert
Looks like Is It Comprehensible angers a LOT of people.

powerfulone1987
Yup it looks like it and I will take it into the deepest of considerations possible, but I really need to know:

I mean, why does something like what somebody posts in their own posts disturb people so much, it's not like it's causing you physical pain. Like I said before, it's no different then having to read/see the same thing in yalls signatures day after day, over and over again.

Just wanted to say that, but I mean no harm because i said I could take this criticism and afterall.

I out of all people should have (and did) seen this coming.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Yup it looks like it and I will take it into the deepest of considerations possible, but I really need to know:

I mean, why does something like what somebody posts in their own posts disturb people so much, it's not like it's causing you physical pain. Like I said before, it's no different then having to read/see the same thing in yalls signatures day after day, over and over again.

Just wanted to say that, but I mean no harm because i said I could take this criticism and afterall.

I out of all people should have (and did) seen this coming.

I think your "Is it comprehensible" is funny.....and I know what you mean about people spazing over something said in a post. alot of times I will say something simple and someone takes it offensively and thats not how I meant it.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
(...)I will say something simple and someone takes it offensively and thats not how I meant it.

You sexist pig.

powerflume, Just put "is it conprehensible" it in your sig.

powerfulone1987
I like it just the way it is thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.