if u could have a power what would it be

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cool blue14
if u could have a power what would it be i belive i would want to have morphing power or maybe power like naruto and sasuke who knows

lol

Darth Macabre
I would want to have Demon Energy, from Yu Yu Hakusho. I tell you, the first thing iI'd learn is how to control the Flames of Makai just like Hiei.

Dragon of the Darkness flame is almost unstoppable.

cool blue14
awesome

KillerNinja
just one?

cool blue14
how much u want

cool blue14
how ever much u want

KillerNinja
sweet i would have Alchemy (like F.M.A.) that would rock

cool blue14
yea it would lol

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by KillerNinja
just one?

All you need is one. Just train everyday untill you absolutly master your power. If its a power like the one I want, being able to control the flames of Makai, there arent many people would be able to stop a master of the Darkness flame Dragon.

cool blue14
that's true

Takiko_4ever
if i could have any power...it would be everything Magical!

cool blue14
cool

cool blue14
actully i would have all the elmential power

cherub_sweetie
if i could have any power... I would have The power to control the fire...

Gaia
elementalist (which is what my RPG characters usually are) or ninjutsu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing out loud

cool blue14
o cool lol

cool blue14
yea

Gaia
shiringan is tight. I really want to buy a pair of the contact, but they're $200.

cool blue14
o

CodeLyokoFan
all elements!!!!!!!!!

cool blue14
yea

Lord Ryugen
The power to manipulate all matter around me , including my own or other peoples bodies.

cool blue14
yea that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Sango_Dare
I'd have the power of a Soul Reaper.

cool blue14
yea that would be cool hey what would be better soul reaper or mauplate matter???

Lord Ryugen
What Soul Reaper are we talking about here?

Thunder Fox
being a technopath

cool blue14
o yea!!

Princess-Puppy~
A sheild.

cool blue14
that's not a power ur posting them on wrong things

XANA_Mar
The power of Invisibility.

cool blue14
cool http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=6nczA8_B444&search=naruto%20vs. and this for anyone who want to watch the naruto fight

cool blue14
naruto vs. sasuke

XANA_Mar
Your to obsessed with Naruto.Like me and Code Lyoko. stick out tongue

b-dan
well theres alot for me heres my top 3

1) Brollys invencebility id love to be a freakin brute

2) The Seventeenth Angels power in Evangellion telekentic powers would kick ass

3) Fumas power in X (im not sure if it exactly like Kamuies)

cool blue14
lol

princegoku
telekinisis, Tetsuo style (if i were to turn evil) and without the side effects of turning into a huge blob.

twino143
i would have garu's protection of sand no one would fcuk with me. and i would have naruto's shadow replication. big grin

cool blue14
i would have naruto's demon and i can beat gaara up ha! lol

Revanall
i think having Naruto's shadow replication would be the coolest power to have

princegoku
if i could have the ssj power i would. possibly vash's perfect marksmanship

Takiko_4ever
i would have all the elements there is!

FullMetalLover1
me too, and teleportation, and telekinesis

magacj
yeah telepathic's are cool but you'd become too possessive not everyone is like Xavier....if I'd have a power it'd be prolly just immortality and increased healing and my personal favorite morphing

Darth Macabre
Morphing into what?

kira_yamito
the power to have every power ever!! evil face

Takiko_4ever
Hey! Same here!

NBT x 20
Yea i agree.

darkridr
To be able to make cheese appear from thin air.

CHEESE!!!

FullMetalLover1
lol laughing out loud

HermWeasley
the power 2 go back 2 timebye or to b a Metamorphmagus

*A Metamorphmagus is a witch or wizard who can change his or her appearance at will. Metamorphmagi are exceptionally rare; the ability to Metamorphose cannot be learned, and is only present in those that were born with it. Nymphadora Tonks is the only known Metamorphmagus present in the books. _harrypotter.wikicities.com*
byebye

Blue Dragon
Teleport like what Supreme Kai does. First I was thinking Instant Transmission but Ki has to be located for it to work. Teleport, I could go anywhere! I could get to school so quick. stick out tongue

Flight, Hell Grenade (Piccolo's move) & the power to go Super Saiyan! cool What else?

Mantis
Ryuho's alter power... Zensuai

NBT x 20
Zetsuai! Yea ryuho is awesome but kazuma is way better!

Mantis
Yeah, but that would hurt a hell lot dealing with that alter... Just look at Kazuma's arm... Ouch...

dvampire
I whould have to go with the fighting style called "Nen" from HxH, it's almost unstopable.

Blue Dragon
Captain Ginyu's Body Change. I could change bodies of people I don't like & get them in even more trouble. Happy Dance

Heero
It would be powers form Dragonball Z,GT or the power to do Alchemy with no TC like ED

Blue Dragon
So that's...
1. Teleport
2. Super Saiyan
3. Flight
4. Piccolo's Hell Grenade
5. Ginyu's Body Change

Some more would be:
1. Fusion
2. Sense Ki
3. Instant Kameharmeha
4. Ability to regenerate (like Nameks)
5. To create Dragonballs! stick out tongue Oh cool!

There's got to be more, I just can't think right now.

konte66
my power would to have all the powers in the world!!!!!

konte66
j/k big grin

mine would be to have pshychic powers like teleportation and move items witth my brain or to turn my body into all the differnt kind of elemts in the world

konte66
OR HOW ABOUT A MIXTURE OF BOTH!!!!!!!!!
YEAH THAT WOULD BE MY POWER!!!!!!!!!!

konte66
i know this is off topic but if u did have a power would u be good or evil and would u have a name i would be good and my name would be the meradure!

Blue Dragon
Don't post four times man. If you have more to say, just edit your last post & add more. It has to be edited within 15 minutes though. I would also like psycic powers & moving around items. I would also be good but I wouldn't be a goody goody, I'd have a bad attitude against the ones I hate, like bad guys.

supersayin4goku
dude i am board so i would have all sayjin powers lol i dont no why they look cool laughing

supersayin4goku
i would be good and evil like vegita u no and my name would be suzueer

Whiteclipse
id just want superspeed(lightspeed fast) heck ya

Akira99
I'd love to have god level Telekinesis and telepathy so I could use my psychic powers to do anything I could possibly think of. I probably wouldn't be able to control it though laughing out loud

mikeydude
idk if i ide even care ide use them for bad anyways...

boobsmagee
hmmm this is a tough one. i have the power of magnitism, so i could attract all the ladies lol

mikeydude
lol bm thats sooo like u

boobsmagee
yes it is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.