if u could have a weapon what would it be

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cool blue14
mine would be the tetsiagia

Hatorikunsays
Hmm my weapon would be a giant sythe or sickle like what Machika uses from the manga "Immortal Rain".

And you know grim weapers carry them around.

Bardiel13
A giant shortel sword.

Darth Macabre
Bui's Axe.

cool blue14
cool

cool blue14
and u mean grim reaper lol

princegoku
the ability to summon a weapon like Kuwabara's

Gaia
..................I would want .................... um.................. let me think about that........

/'>'\
my weapon would be an iron dildo with a macey ballon a chain it completlys owns all the other weapons

Gaia
One of the two swords from Inuyasha, both are pretty cool, actually, swords in general are awesome.

cool blue14
yea

Unknown Girl
hmm any weapon either a Katana or two elbow blades and maybe a staff

cool blue14
o awesome

XANA_Mar
A laser beam.

cool blue14
cool

Princess-Puppy~
M*a*G*i*C !

cool blue14
cool

XANA_Mar
cool.

cool blue14
what u mocking me

Princess-Puppy~
Originally posted by cool blue14
what u mocking me confused

Hatorikunsays
AHAHAH!!!! yes i mean grim reaper ... wow im an idiot

But those weapons kick ass. yeah boiii Happy Dance laughing

cool blue14
yea scyths and u not a idiot

Hatorikunsays
aww thank you hehe thumb up Thumbs Up!!

cool blue14
lol np

Lord Ryugen
Ichigo's Zangetsu from Bleach

cool blue14
o yea

Princess-Puppy~
A big blast!

cool blue14
big blast a weapoon? i thought it was a power

Princess-Puppy~
From magic!

cool blue14
o

Hatorikunsays
hahaha cool

Unknown Girl
One ice katana and a fire katana ohh nice smile

cool blue14
what's a katana

Lord Ryugen
Japanese sword, created by folding layers of hard and soft steel together to make a sword that has an incredibly sharp edge with a blade that can withstand attacks. They're thin and slightly curved.

Lord Ryugen
Here's an image of one.

cool blue14
o wow!!! that looks so cool

Lord Ryugen
They're used quite extensively in anime and film, it's a little bit surprising you weren't aware of them. Then again I can hardly claim to be a weapons guru myself.

cool blue14
u sure know alot about weapons

Lord Ryugen
Not really, I can tell you the names of a few and what they are primarily used for, like for example the katana isn't a sword built for prolonged battles, it's more built towards quickly dispatching an opponent. Of Back on topic however if for any reason I have to choose an actual weapon rather than an anime one then I'll always choose the naginata (a staff with a swordblade attached) I prefer polearms to swords. Here's an image.

cool blue14
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=6nczA8_B444&search=naruto%20vs. this for anyone who want to see naruto vs. sasuke

Unknown Girl
Katana's are pretty weird to handle i've used one before using my own skills it takes alot of practice but i'd prefer to us my Staff as it has a long reach rather than short although i move faster with a Katana

Lord Ryugen
I've always held the opinion that is a sword master and staff master of the same skill level fought, the staff master would be more likely to win. It's easier to block attacks and you have a greater variaton of attacks as opposed to the katana.

Unknown Girl
Yeah i agree but i always find it easy to us the Katana as i can kind of us my dancing skills to avoid attack then i can counter attack although the staff is much batter with blocking.

Hatorikunsays
Are you guys like ninja's or something? do you two take like martial arts??

Lord Ryugen
I am a fan of martial arts, which is why I'll be buying a Naginata and 6 foot bo staff. But no I am not a ninja, most definitly not a ninja
ninja

Unknown Girl
Nah i wish i was a ninja i do a martial arts and make my own moves up for my staff as well as my katana

cool blue14
i used a dagger before and shuriken lol i can't use the shuriken i can only use the dagger lol but anyone wanna see the naruto vs. sasuke fight

cool blue14
o

cool blue14
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=6nczA8_B444&search=naruto%20vs.

Unknown Girl
cool smile

XANA_Mar
Yes.Very "coolio". smile

Spawnrules
tentsaiga i would use it to bring my mom back to life

cool blue14
o yea that would be cool wait no it would'nt i would'nt do that if i was u it would bring out her inner demon forceing her to kill u and any one else around u

Unknown Girl
hmm yeah i would agree with u cool blue 14

XANA_Mar
(I read your sig U G)
Why is your heart aching? sad

Unknown Girl
Because i'm lonely and nobody loves me sad

Spawnrules
Originally posted by cool blue14
o yea that would be cool wait no it would'nt i would'nt do that if i was u it would bring out her inner demon forceing her to kill u and any one else around u

dam

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
I've always held the opinion that is a sword master and staff master of the same skill level fought, the staff master would be more likely to win. It's easier to block attacks and you have a greater variaton of attacks as opposed to the katana.

Thats not necessarily true. A staff master would be able to take a Katana master, and a Dao master. But a sword like a claymore, or a schiavona would be rather difficult for a saber to take.

Lord Ryugen
True but a claymore is quite literally a club with an edge on it. Must admit I don't know what type of weapon a schiavona is, any info would be appreciated.

Unknown Girl
Its a 16th century sword of the Venetian Doge guard which largely consisted of Dalmatian Slavs (Schiavoni).

Lord Ryugen
Hmm, well I took a look at it (thank god for Google) and it unfortunately falls into the one class of swords I really don't like, the rapier/foil selection. The blade is far to thin for me, it would be almost impossible to block against heavier weapons.

Unknown Girl
yes happy i agree

Lord Ryugen
The problem is it's pretty much a one shot only blade, if you don't kill or incapacitate your opponent in the first strike all you can do is dodge and hope he makes a mistake. That's not my idea of a good combat strategy.

Unknown Girl
True but i wouldn't quite agree with it being just a one shot blade thing though me and my friend do sparring with weapons but depending on how skilled u r with weapons depends on how ur opponent would cope with you my friend has caught me out a few times with that particular weapon before but on the other hand u r right happy

Lord Ryugen
I'll admit it's a dangerous weapon in the hand of a master, but against a heavier weapon the blade is too thin and light to block effectively. Speed is the key to fighting with that type of sword, if you get stuck in a prolonged battle you'll have a disadvantage.

cool blue14
i'm glad i don't have to ever fight u guys u might slice me up or something eek!

Lord Ryugen
Please, I can't fight I just know about the theory. Most people could beat me senseless. They'd regret it later but lets not get into that evil face

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
I'll admit it's a dangerous weapon in the hand of a master, but against a heavier weapon the blade is too thin and light to block effectively. Speed is the key to fighting with that type of sword, if you get stuck in a prolonged battle you'll have a disadvantage.

Exactly. Thats what I was getting at. In the hands of a master, a schiavona can litterally slice through you with out even realizing it.

It does however have a wider blade then most rapiers. It is most commonly used too thrust and slice. Saito Hajime was believed to use a version of the schiavona. Due to the fact his blade was double edged.

Sorry I didnt give you the information, I was studying for my finals. Unkown girl put the jist of it though.

Lord Ryugen
Oh it's no problem, Google knows all lol. Well I figured it had a wider blade than most rapiers, in fact for a little while I was undecided on whether or not it was a rapier. However the blade is still too thin for my tastes in swords. It's not that I'm knocking it, it's just a matter of opinion. I stated earlier that I prefer Polearms to Swords, not because I believe they give you any more of an advantage than a sword but simply because I prefer that type of fighting style.

Unknown Girl
True if u did possesse that sword then u'd have to be fast guess thats a disadvantage for my friendsad but then again i'd beable to beat hersmile yay!

Lord Ryugen
I'm not exactly light on my feet so using a rapier would be a stupid idea.

Unknown Girl
I'm sure u r fast but just don't realise it smile

Lord Ryugen
No, I'm slow...well by that I mean I have no real ability in agility or movement. If it's running in a straight line then I'm fine.

Darth Macabre
Yeah see I was always quick on my feet thats why a Rapier suited my needs. I knew I wouldnt be able to out power opponents with a arming sword. (Knights sword)

Lord Ryugen
I'm not quick on my feet but I have a very solid frame, which is why I prefer the polearm. It suits my type of build and physical ability.

Darth Macabre
Yeah I actually trained with a Glaive, but realized I wasnt meant for power. Thats when I traded in my polearm for a Rapier.

Takiko_4ever
Cloud's Sword All The Way!

Unknown Girl
I wouldn't mind having a weapon like Tira's on SC3 its like a hula hoop lol

kanis
batman I'm more of a gun type of guy so would have to saw vash's revolver in trigun and possibly both of arucard's weapons.

Unknown Girl
lol cool smile like ur sig btw

Takiko_4ever
LOL

Unknown Girl
confused

kanis
vampire I would have to wield a chainsword that would be really cool to attack someone with a beastly weapon like that.

Heero
I WOULD HAVE TO GOT WITH A GUNDAM OR AN EVANGELION THAY BOTH ARE COOL WEAPONS BUT IF YOUR TALKING SWORDS etc. I WOULD GO WITH A LIGHTSABER TYPE SWORD ONE WITH A BLANDE MAKE OF ENERGY

Whiteclipse
well, ff isn't really a anime but id like squalls gunblade from ff8

kanis
vampire I also like selphie's nunchaku but i would have small blades at the end of each one.

At god
I want a buster sword soo....big...*drools*

QuincE
Uryu Ishida's Sanrei glove from BLEACH.

well I have the tools for a good Weapon (my Alchemy Study Course) my only wish is I can use these Transmutation Circles like they can be used in Fullmetal Alchemist

For a Weapon I have to go With Haru's Decaforce/Velocity Sword

FullMetalLover1
i would want a naginata or some sais or however its spelled

supersayin4goku
hey alchemy is magic or i mean a spell not a weapon or is it i could never figer that part out

but i would have a gundom thing u no that would be cool

kanis
vampire Yeah but you would need the gundam itself for you to wield the weapon that's why the deathscythe is my favorite gundam i mean have you the seen the bloody scythe it has in the endless waltz movie.

Unknown Girl
I would luv Elbow blades, staff or a katana

kanis
nerd Would that be wooden or metal staff? I've near heard of elbow blades before except for in this book i'm reading where the main character's bodyguards both have them.

FullMetalLover1
cool elbow blades? like talim's from soul calibur?

supersayin4goku
ya but u dont nead a weapon the gundoam is a weapon it self u no

Dark Moose
i can't think what i would go for there is so many different things
A Katana, Two Tantos, or Two Wasiskis, A Staff, Some Nunchaku or a Bow is what i think i might use
I better narrow it down a bit ...
Staff, Nunchaku or Two Wasiskis is what i think i would use. I would carry them all and use which ever was best at the time.

Unknown Girl
Originally posted by kanis
nerd Would that be wooden or metal staff? I've near heard of elbow blades before except for in this book i'm reading where the main character's bodyguards both have them.

I think i'd go with a metal staff. Yeah to be specific i would have the elbow blades Talim has they're cool and also like the one's the Revanant has too (there just a longer version of Talims blades) big grin

supersayin4goku
dude i would have a revers side blade sword

kanis
vampire I like for long distance throwing stars specially ones with poison tipped edges.

Unknown Girl
I'd like a rocket laucher with a blade on the end like Lady's on Devil May Cry 3

kanis
vampire that's a pretty dangerous weapon.

Unknown Girl
angel i promise to keep it under control lol

KingDubya
I would use a swallow (a sort of double-sword). One was used by the main character in the video game "Chrono Cross" for the PS1.

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/9/9a/Chronocrossbox.jpg

kanis
vampire Yeah I've heard of that weapon and i've used one in the dynasty warriors five game when i played as Cao Pi and but that could seperate.

Isaac Gold
Knife's and Vash's angel arm's... Or Alucards double guns.

Faeries_Ascendn
Sanzo's Gun

Whiteclipse
spikes knowledge of martial arts(and experience) and his gun, which is a jericho 941

ShinobiRikari
jutsu (Naruto), windmill shurinken (Naruto), or Ichigo sword.

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shifty

kanis
vampire Cloud's new sword, the one with the four blades that he uses in advent children.

Stealth
Sesshomaru's Tokijin and Tensaiga

GeneStarwind445
I would want Gene Starwinds Caster Gun that thing is awesome and how do u add pictures under ur message?

GeneStarwind445
nvm found out

Sai1
A magical shoujo girl wand.

boobsmagee
Originally posted by Kurosaki Ichigo
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=6nczA8_B444&search=naruto%20vs. this for anyone who want to see naruto vs. sasuke

i dont know if anyone said anything like this but if not i bet i topped off everyones weapon choice, is GUNDAM TALLGEESE THREE FORM endless waltz, lol, its considered a weapon in the show so, its mien wink

and i love the video of naruto vs. sasuke, only saw part of it but lookd good, that was made by somone wasnt it, not an actual clip??

boobsmagee
kenshin's reverse blade smile

Shadow Spider
Sephiroth's Masamune.

Darth Macabre
I'd still want Bui's Axe....With the Tenseiga being a distant second.

D_A_R_E
i want a katana! maybe somethin like the reiki...

crazylozer
A mobile suit of some sort, unless they don't count as weapons, in which case I'll go with a magical staff.

King Kandy
Caster Gun.

Miroku Herko
wind tunnel or the inuyashasha's big sowrd i cant spell the name

Marth18
I like a Great katana.....or Mustangs flame powers!

Marth18
oh wait after i posted that i saw my sig....... I WAS VASH AND KNIVES GUNS

grey fox
Originally posted by King Kandy
Caster Gun.

Nice , but the shells are a bi*ch to find and the most useful (Ie : Most Powerful ) Kill you .

My weapons....

Steam ball : While I lack the inventive talent to adapt it into another machine it would make a potent weapon on it's own, able to slice through buildings (and by proxy , people) with ease
Kaneda's Laser Gun : The weapon looks pretty potent , but the charge is a slight annoyance. It seems to run out of energy quickly but can be recharged with (relative) ease
Boot Blades : Used by Ichi the Killer in his prequel anime , these babies need fighting experience to master. Since I have none theirs a large chance i could accidentally maim my self . Who cares though Since a signal kick can kill your opponent
Electrical Wires - Yurimaru's deadly wires , the title says it all

crazy_shadow
20 vectors

animewatcher13
trinity blood Abel Nightroads sythe thing.

kanis
wolfwood In hellsing walter's deadly wire gloves, just to slice someone in pieces with them before they even knew it.

roseatte
Does Gundam count?

calagi
the wepon dat Ichigo has lol i aint seen bleach in ages 4got the name of it

Emperor Ashtar
Roronoa's Dai katana, Sandai kitetsu the legendary cursed blade.
I love katana's, one of my favorite blades. Though I prefer chinese longswords.

Here's A good battle between them

Blax X
Rapier for myself, speed is fun.

Though thats a fanatsy, because Im a 6'3 250 black man, speed isn't my strong suit. So realisticly I would have to go with a bastard sword or something, lol.

Broly92
Alchemy, Alter power, or...

Blax X
Those are abilities, not physical weapons, really erm

Broly92

xBladex1918x
i would rather have the dark keyblade, marluxia's sythe or yeah i think thats it oo no wait i think if it can to have to able to use black magic yeah those three are the best

Striding Cloud
I would have the Death Note.

leonheartmm
zero r, justice, kirin's sword, cyclops eyes{satan 666}
tesseiga{inuyasha}
zengutsu, suigetsu, urahara's sword, {bleach}
sparda, yamato {devil may cry}
gunblade, masamune, cloud's sword{final fantasy}
keyblade{kingdom hearts}
dracula mihawk's sword{one piece}
samehada, kusanagi {naruto}

list continues

EvilAngel
The gun from hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, the point of veiw gun.

Shadow Spider
Originally posted by boobsmagee
i dont know if anyone said anything like this but if not i bet i topped off everyones weapon choice, is GUNDAM TALLGEESE THREE FORM endless waltz, lol, its considered a weapon in the show so, its mien wink

and i love the video of naruto vs. sasuke, only saw part of it but lookd good, that was made by somone wasnt it, not an actual clip??

I can top that with Double Zeta Gundam. My Hi-Mega Cannon beats you Buster Gun any day.evil I await your response...

But I'd seriously pick Captain Kuros claws and speed to match. They're so freakin cool!

Eclipse_Noctis
all of noctis' weapons from Final fantasy versud XIII

Kento
Ensui, most certainly. Kogan Anki would be neat also. Both from Flame of Recca.

King Kandy
Kyoka Suigetsu. Man would that be fun.

Endless Mike
Light Hawk Wings. Only sane answer.

LLLLLink
Master Sword. There is no substitute.

cdtm
The God Hand.

LLLLLink
Does Hiei's "Dragon of the Darkness Flame" count as a weapon?

LLLLLink
Also, Gene Starwind's Caster Gun.

Eclipse_Noctis
Squalls lionheart

menokokoro
escaflowne

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>