When there're a Few people on line come HeRe!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Princess-Puppy~
I was begging to be bored when a few people are online sooooooo this is a chat for people who are online when a alot of people aren't! big grin

-hh-
no expression hi

Princess-Puppy~
Hi!

-hh-
how's it going?

Koala MeatPie
[email protected]

no way Am I going to chat in a Thread.

If you want me, reach me If you don't, I don't care.

Princess-Puppy~
Originally posted by -hh-
no expression hi I'm doing fine!

-hh-
Originally posted by Princess-Puppy~
I'm doing fine! good thumb up

Barker
I was begging to be bored when a few people are online sooooooo this is a chat for people who are online when a alot of people aren't! big grin
Or, They Could Go To Another Site. erm

Revernd Maynard
whats up everyone

i am alex

and i love you big grin

JacopeX

Once I was the only one online. I did everything and posted alot and left leaving every thrwead saying Jacope X. lol stick out tongue

-hh-
Originally posted by JacopeX
Once I was the only one online. I did everything and posted alot and left leaving every thrwead saying Jacope X. lol stick out tongue you do understand their are 100's of members in invisible mode...dumbass laughing out loud

Ballister
Like me. And I dress in black and red so I can go into the darkness.....

Princess-Puppy~
Originally posted by Ballister
Like me. And I dress in black and red so I can go into the darkness..... Like Shadow?

JacopeX
you do understand their are 100's of members in invisible mode...dumbass laughing out loud

So wut, then why didnt a see reply's that day homes.

T.V.O.T.I.
no expression hi

El_NINO
Que Pedo? confused

JacopeX
holla mi jente

Barker
you do understand their are 100's of members in invisible mode...dumbass laughing out loud
hysterical

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.