Shadow x 20: SONIC TEAM Bar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shadow x 20
Welcome to the SONIC TEAM Bar where you can discuss any Sonic Team game, not just Sonic games. The two new hitters are Sonic Rush and Shadow the Hedgehog and a new coming Sonic game is coming out for the Xbox 360 and Playstation3. In the new game Sonic will go faster then ever before. So let's get this dicussion thread up with all the best Sonic food and drinks you can find. Wanna feel like Knuckles? Have a grape or some fruit those are Knuckles' favorite food. Enjoy.

Koala MeatPie
I call shotgun for Miles!

Before this gets moved to the otf...

Lana
What is the point of this thread? Is it an actual discussion thread or just a social thread?

Shadow x 20
Dicussion thread for Sonic games instead of making new ones all the time for the many Sonic games that will be coming out.

hotsauce6548
Oh.

Lana
Well, then keep it to game discussion ONLY. There's a social thread already.

Shadow x 20
Alright. Anyone play Sonic Rush or Shadow the Hedgehog? Which one is better?

SaTsuJiN
the official last game I played from sonic team was Phantasy Star Online for gamecube..

NiGHTS was the last game I really loved by them.. and I didnt even get a chance to buy it sad

JKozzy
Apparently Shadow the Hedgehog sucked quite a lot. Sonic Rush was supposedly very good.

Shadow x 20
If you listen to IGN that is. Everyone I know at school that played Shadow loved the game. Better then SA1

Vidina
I love the Shadow game

MarioX
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
If you listen to IGN that is. Everyone I know at school that played Shadow loved the game. Better then SA1 And everyone else...

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/926672.asp?q=shadow%20the%20hedgehog

It clearly isn't a good game.

Shadow x 20
Look MarioX. Those reviews that everyone makes about every game is a load of s***. They're basicing what they like in a game compared to what you like in a game. The viewers gave Shadow the Hedgehog a 8.6 and even gamespot (or one of them) gave Shadow an 8. Shadow the Hedgehog is a great game with great music.

JKozzy
Music isn't everything.. I played it at my friend's house, and one word I could use to describe the gameplay is "broken." I'm a viewer, and that's what I think, and surely plenty think the same, seeing the reviews. I'm sure more people gave lower reviews than this person that gave it an 8. Great music doesn't make a game... describe the gameplay, describe the levels, the graphics, the playability. Otherwise you just sound like a fanboy.

Shadow x 20
That's what you think so go ahead. And yes I am a Sonic fanboy. And the 8.6 score wasn't from one person. It came from 26 people and they adveraged it out. The graphics are the best I seen in a Sonic game. The gameplay is like Sonic Heroes (without switching) with easy to use weapons and vehicle control. The playability: easy for anyone to pick up and go. The levels are mostly dark (sad they didn't have a forest stage) like they should be. Plus it gives Shadow a lot of levels to make up for those 4 sad levels in Sonic Adventure 2. I give the game an 8.

Lana
Being a fanboy is not a good thing, you realize....unless you're a sensible fanboy.

Shadow x 20
I'm sensible. Everyone is a fanboy at something because their is one thing someone likes more then anythings else. Sometimes you just don't realize you're a fanboy.

Shadow x 20
Any who. Sonic Rush is a great game with good gameplay, an easy story line and good music. Sonic and Blaze are easy to control but some of those boss fights are hard. It's just like the good old Sonic games where you have to figure out how to defeat the boss by yourself. The special stages are fun even though all they are, are just Sonic the Hedgehog 2 special stages but that their 7th special stage was hard.

Shadow x 20
Super/Hyper Knuckles and Super Tails are not cannon

winxkitty7
I've got both of those games, they rock! I'd say Shadow the hedgehog's better cos it has multiple endings but on the other hand it's nice to see that there's finale a female charactor that can go super! Hmm tough one........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.