Dr. Strange/Dormammu vs. Bezerker Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

klwiggs
The Spectre finds a way to break the barrier between universes and begins to hunt down magic in the Marvel Universe. The Spectre first battles and kills the Scarlet Witch and her death is felt by Dr. Strange and Dormammu who are fighting each other.

They both agree to put their fued on hold and team up to face the Spectre who wants to kill them. They only get about two hours of prep before the Spectre finds them.

Can Dr. Strange and his arch enemy defeat the chaotic magic killer with their lives on the line?

long pig
Wait, some teenage hooker beat Spectre and stole all his powers...hmm...

thesilverspider
dr.strange the abstract killer wins this his aura is to powerful.

klwiggs
This is bezerker Spectre that killed Wizard Shazam.

long pig
Originally posted by klwiggs
This is bezerker Spectre that killed Wizard Shazam.
Yes, the same one who lost to a teenage whore.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by long pig

........... laughing

The Ion
He didn't lose. She stole his power for about a handful of pages which backfired on her and then went to kill Shazam.

long pig
Originally posted by The Ion
He didn't lose. She stole his power for about a handful of pages which backfired on her and then went to kill Shazam.
He's supposed to be second most powerful being in existance....but a whore broad stole his power?

Nah......

http://www.marvelfamily.com/images/whoswho/blackalice/blackalice.gif
She's not very scary to me.

The Ion
And his power was useless to her because she couldn't use it properly. Only a host can use his power.

long pig
He's supposed to be second most powerful being in existance....but a whore broad stole his power?

Nah......

http://www.marvelfamily.com/images/whoswho/blackalice/blackalice.gif
She's not very scary to me.

The Ion
And his power was useless to her because she couldn't use it properly. Only a host can use his power.

klwiggs

The Spectre didn't loose to Black Alice, she took his powers temporarily and couldn't control them. If Black Alice really did defeat the Spectre, then how did the he go on to kill Wizard Shazam after that?

long pig
The fact remains a random teenage chick took him out of the game long enough to realize that she (teenage whore) didn't have the skill to control his power.

long pig
He wins this, though.

I just think it's hilarious he got taken down by black alice.

The Ion
Well yeah, except he didn't.

long pig
Having his power taken by force, leaving him useless=taken down.

Black Alice having the skill to keep it is moot.

klwiggs
The fact remains a random teenage chick took him out of the game long enough to realize that she (teenage whore) didn't have the skill to control his power.

They your saying by logic that Black Alice(or as you say it the teenage whore) could defeat Wizard Shazam in the Rock of Eternity. Don't think so.

long pig
They your saying by logic that Black Alice(or as you say it the teenage whore) could defeat Wizard Shazam in the Rock of Eternity. Don't think so.
Why not? She beat Spectre.....

klwiggs
Why not? She beat Spectre.....

You can't be serious. Wizard Shazam in the Rock of Eternity was near Skyfather level, no way Black Alice could contend with that kind of power.

Adam Warlock
You can't be serious. Wizard Shazam in the Rock of Eternity was near Skyfather level, no way Black Alice could contend with that kind of power.

If she could steal Spectre's powers, then she could probably steal Shazam's.

The Ion
Having his power taken by force, leaving him useless=taken down.

Black Alice having the skill to keep it is moot.
You're sleeping alone tonight. mad

long pig
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
If she could steal Spectre's powers, then she could probably steal Shazam's.
I don't see why not. It'd make sense that she could do it amazingly easier than she did Spectre.....

long pig
You're sleeping alone tonight. mad
sad I was only joking....

klwiggs
If she can't control the Spectre's power, what makes you think she could control the Wizards? Plus she was captured by the Birds of Prey and was under the tutorledge of Dr. Fate. That doesn't sound like the feats of someone who could defeat a Skyfather level wizard.

Mider
shazam is not near sky father level he IS or even higher since he took on the spectre alone thinking he might win he didnt of course probably lost VERY BAD i think that Spectre would win since he took out Dr Fate very nastially from what ive heard and Spectre=LT i mean yeah some kid stole his powers so what Strange did something to the IG thats the thing about magic users there unpredictable cosmics and magic users are in a whole other level even when it comes to the strongest cosmic a magic wielder can simply find the right spell or whatever to deafeat him as in when Strange used the Crimson Bands Of Cyttorak to hold Galactus which Galactus could not break.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.