X3 may or may not be the last MOVIE of XMEN!!!!!! X4 MIGHT LIVEEE READDD!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0512/05/index.htm

no expression

Disappear
maybe in the fourth one, we'll find out the first three were just a dream of one of the team, and all the crap we've been put through will go the way of st. elsewhere...

you realize that beast might just make an appearance in any of the possible spin-off movies, and not in a fourth movie, yes?

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Disappear
maybe in the fourth one, we'll find out the first three were just a dream of one of the team, and all the crap we've been put through will go the way of st. elsewhere...

well u never scene 3 and if 3 i scrap then 4 will be because it's the same guy....also the fact that he said he signed up for 2 movies but the xxxxx don't want another one.

Prince Nauj
eh

mandalorian_war
if a fourth i hope to c apocalypse

Family_guy725
Originally posted by mandalorian_war
if a fourth i hope to c apocalypse
yeah hopefully wont be as good though for some people because we have already seen them team up

TwisterGameX
I hate apaco...I rather Magneto..in comics anyway.

NoFate007
for #4 they should definitely do Apocalypse. if they make it a double trilogy, 5 could be about Cable and Bishop and the future stuff, and 6 could be about...hm...I'd have to think about that.

steverules
That's what I want to see if they do a 4th movie as well, I'd like to see how they would make him look and if they will use an actor to play him in a costume or use CGI.

Mainstream
they'd be idiots to stop at X3...they could easily to to X4...maybe X6 Originally posted by NoFate007
for #4 they should definitely do Apocalypse. if they make it a double trilogy, 5 could be about Cable and Bishop and the future stuff, and 6 could be about...hm...I'd have to think about that. and they used up all there "Gambit won't be in this one speeches" so he'd be a star in X4." ould be cool too. they could have Scott and Jean get married in X3 or early X4 that way they could bring in 3 new Xmen ( Gambit, Psylocke and Bishop) for X3 Cable could do a cameo and help them take out Apoc and become a main character when they take on Sinister in X5

X6 Onslaught or AoA (thought AoA is confusing even to hardcore comic fans...but I'm sure they could streamline it into a 3 hour movie) the whole what if Xavier didn't make the Xmen and Apoc took over could be cool.

NoFate007
Yeah for X4, definitely have Gambit as a main character to help with fighting Apocalypse. Possibly then we can give Rogue her full powers as well. Avalanche has to pop up at some point too, he should be in X3 in my opinion.

Mainstream
Originally posted by NoFate007
Yeah for X4, definitely have Gambit as a main character to help with fighting Apocalypse. Possibly then we can give Rogue her full powers as well. Avalanche has to pop up at some point too, he should be in X3 in my opinion.

yeah Gambit and "Classic Rogue" should be in X4. basically Gambit is to Xmen movies what Venom is to Spiderman movies. most people want them and people making the movies should deliver them.

Piedmon
Kelsey Grammar signing for two movies doesn't mean anything. The lady who played Lady Deathstrike (can't remember her name) also signed for two films, but she sure isn't coming back.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Piedmon
Kelsey Grammar signing for two movies doesn't mean anything. The lady who played Lady Deathstrike (can't remember her name) also signed for two films, but she sure isn't coming back.

it does mean the X4 thing is at least being considered..ending the Xmen flims without a big fight with Apocalypse? that would be a stupid.

countryfan2004
Originally posted by Piedmon

And Alan Cumming was also signed for two movies. He's not in two of the movies...

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Mainstream
Gambit is to Xmen movies what Venom is to Spiderman movies. most people want them and people making the movies should deliver them. That's disputable....

Mainstream
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
That's disputable....

perhaps

Disappear
what makes the AoA confusing, particularly to hardcore comic fans? the layout of the AoA was set up for months prior to the event, and it was explained as it happened.

kelsey grammar, as i said before, could be signing up for an appearance in any of the slated spin-off movies. without looking at his contract, or without official word on a fourth movie, that's really nothing added to the speculation.

Stardust18
God if their is a 4th X-men I hope we could see Gambit in it. Because he should have made am appearance long time ago.

princegoku
i say Apocalypse for the 4th film too

pr1983
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0512/05/index.htm

no expression

They've got to be kidding... seriously...

kjenningsiii
i would also say apocalypse. but not so much Gambit. he's too much like Wolverine. although his powers are cool!

Jessisi83
I just want Pyro to be in it again, I like his character wink
Who i don't want to see is Emma frost...lol i dunno can't stand her really :P But i doubt they'll use her.

b-dan
there better be a fourth because Nightcrwaler isnt in the thrid in mad hes my fave mutant. They introduce him in the second and make him do one cool thing (the white house scene my fave part of X2).

botcherby
I wish they'd tear the f****** adamantium out of Wolverine, would make a better story

16carlos1989
Although USA Today is reporting that a fourth X-Men film is unlikely, Grammer has signed for two movies.

this was taken from that website now what do u make of that!!!

16carlos1989
The trailer, which will air on Access Hollywood on Monday, shows Wolverine using his claws in new ways, including slowing himself during a fall.

again taken from that website, it says wolverine will use his claws to slow himself in a fall, this has already happened in the first X Men movie.

Stormluvr
um ok........i hope the bring apoc into x4 if there is going to be one
i think that funieral thing in the preveiw of X3 in jean's funieral *crys*

DarthLazious
I am confident that Gambit will be in X-Men 4. I also hope Apocalypse is gonna be in X-Men 4 as well.

mr.smiley
I'm not confident.Just hoping that one day we will all live in a better world.And that we will get an X men movie with Gambit and Apocalypse.I also hope this all happens before i'm 50 years old.

Mainstream
Originally posted by princegoku
i say Apocalypse for the 4th film too

main Xmen in X4 should be Cyclops (if he don't die in X3), Storm (if she don't die in X3), Jean, Beast, Gambit (finally), Psylocke (maybe), Iceman, Rogue, Collussus, Shadowcat, Nightcrawler (bring him back), Wolverine (I'm not a huge Logan fan, but an Xman movie without Wolverine wouldn't do as good, due to his huge fan base)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.